06

You can find the meaning, trust me.

Nothing changed since they first met. No voice, no one who wanted to start it. Walked side by side in silent, Baekhyun sometimes his hands to get some warm. Cursed how stupid he was didn’t bring his glove, Baekhyun continued to walk and didn’t aware his company had stopped.

“Um... Baekhyun-ssi,” called someone. Baekhyun stopped in the half air and turned around in nervous. He found someone who called him stared at him in quiet. Likes the voice only his fantasy, Baekhyun wanted to turn around and walked again, but his brain controlled him. He moved forward instead, got closer to the figure.

“Kyungsoo’s house,” uttered that figure, sighed. Her face looked so tired and pale. Baekhyun didn’t know what that made her like that. Her hair was messy like their first meeting. She was wearing a pale-brown jacket, yellow scarf, and long white socks that covered her legs. Baekhyun nodded and pushed the button near the door.

“Who’s there?” a voice startled Baekhyun. Rubbed his chest, Baekhyun replied the speaker. Then the door opened with a boy who was wearing a blue sweater and training pants. His eyes semeed brighter in the night. Love-shaped-lips welcomed Baekhyun and his friend. Glanced at her, Baekhyun entered Kyungsoo’s house.

“We talk inside,”

Kyungsoo lead them to his house. Baekhyun saw a large garden before he arrived at the front door. Many trees can be seen and don’t forget some white pretty flower that only can Baekhyun see in the Winter.

“Just use it like your own,” the boy with blue sweater showed them his cheeky grin and vanished into a hallway, left Baekhyun with the girl in the large living room. Baekhyun thought this room was larger than his whole apartment.

The girl took a sit far from Baekhyun. She rested her back on the sofa and closed her eyes. She sighed, opened her eyes, and stared at the ceiling. Baekhyun looked at her secretly. Actually he wasn’t a type who excited with stranger. He was antisocial. He never had a friend since forever, then a teacher—who was also not his—patnered him with someone that he barely know. But... deep inside, Baekhyun wanted to know what is type person of the girl in front of him. He just curious. No more than that.

Baekhyun’s eyes darted to Kyungsoo when the boy came with three warm chocolate. He put them on the table and took a sit on the empty sofa. Baekhyun smiled a little bit at Kyungsoo. He had known today that Kyungsoo wasn’t an antisocial type like him. Kyungsoo was more much different than his first thought. He was so shy and nervous in their first meeting yesterday.

“So, we...” Kyungsoo wiped his cold sweat on the palm to his tight, “...we four will practice together,”

Today, I get called by Mrs. Sonya to her room. That pretty woman begged me to join the competition and patnered me up with someone that I never knew. I never join a Art class or anything like that. If you asked me how I can play the piano, thanks to my Mom. My Mom was a pianist, so she loved to teach me when I was child. But my Dad who had a dream to be a Doctor against it. He wanted me to be more useful for peoples. I didn’t pick anyone of that. I know my parent never suggested anything bad for me. But now... they had thrown me. It made me sick every time I remembered that.

Baekhyun shook his head slightly to remove his fantasy. His feeling still uneasy and he know his body started to shake. That was his habit when he feels uncomfortable. Took an oxygen as much as possibe Baekhyun blinked twice before replied Kyungsoo with, “F-four?” asked him, shuttered

“Em…yes,”

Mrs. Sonya only told Baekhyun about who is his patner. Then his patner told Baekhyun about Kyungsoo will practice together with them. The news still makes Baekhyun’s mind cloudy. And now he surprised with another news.

“You know, Kim—“

Baekhyun’s heart beating like crazy. His heart screamed as loud as possible inside. Hear the surname escaped from Kyungsoo’s lips made Baekhyun’s face flooding with a cold sweat. His hands became as cold as ice. Only heard the surname could make him like this. How about the full name. Gulped slowly, Baekhyun tried hard to wipe the uneasy feeling. Someone who had a Kim as their surname isn’t one. He should optimist.

“—Jong—”

A trembling in Baekhyun’s body stopped. That’s not a good sign because now he can’t feels the air anymore. His body frozen, He wanted to scream but he didn’t want to make Kyungsoo thinks he is crazy and bring him to the hospital.

“—JongI—“

“Kyungsoo-ssi, I want to go outside for a while,”  a girl acrossed Baekhyun stood up, made Kyungsoo stopped his word.

“I want to take something, and...”  the girl walked to Bakhyun, “...I want him to accompany me, That’s okay?” asked her after she pulled Baekhyun to stand. Baekhyun still a bit dizzy. Kyungsoo went silent and nodded.

“Yes.”

“I’ll back soon,” the girl showed Kyungsoo a thin smiled then pushed Baekhyun to walk in front of her. Kyungsoo nodded and accompany them to the front door.

“Yes,” Kyungsoo smiled, “Maybe, when you both come back. I hope him had been here, so we can start our practice,”

 

--

 

Baekhyun walked at the back, leached with his fantasy. His mind spinning like a nonstop train, made his head hurt, Messaged his temples, Baekhyun stopped when he couldn’t hear anymore footsteps.

“Hm…”

Baekhyun stared at a girl in front of him. She was staring at a music shop across the road. A shop that bright with many white lamps and showed them what they have inside. Almost everything can be seen through a wide window on the front. Baekhyun could see harpa at the corner, many violins, guitars and bass. He could see two set of drums, red and blue. And the most interesting is a white grand-piano on the small stage near the window. So gleaming and pretty.

“Wait here,”

That girl crossed the road and entered the shop. She walked to the owner and talked about something. Baekhyun couldn’t catch anything. He frowned as the girl came back to him.

“Sorry,” uttered her softly. Like a whisper. Baekhyun couldn’t hear the voice but he could read the lips gesture. Then he confused. That girl didn’t has anything problem with him.

Kajja,”

They walked again in silent. Baekhyun tailed her behind. No body tried to speak. They only like two individues who should made a fantastic colaboration in a week.

Plak.

Baekhyun slapped himself. He realized their deadline was so soon. A week wasn’t long. A week can they pass by only sit and watch TV. The time will run so fast without someone know. And now Baekhyun was walking around instead practice. So useless.

“Uhm, Soo-sooyeon… sooyeon-ssi,” called him, stammered. Sooyeon turned around.

“Aren’t we should practice?” Sooyeon stared at Baekhyun in silent, made the spectacle boy uncomfortable.

“Do you want to come back?” Sooyeon replied him with a question.

“Eh?”

“Do you want to come back? I thought you don’t want to,” added Sooyeon.

“Eh?” Sooyeon sighed heard the same answer from Baekhyun.

“If that what you want, let’s come back,” Sooyeon pulled Baekhyun, made Baekhyun turned into opposite direction. Sooyeon let go her hands, and now they walked side by side. But from time to time, Baekhyun always should to catch Sooyeon. She walked so fast. Baekhyun thought maybe her shoes was so demulcent or Sooyeon could fly? He didn’t know.

“Sooyeon-ssi, wait,” muttered Baekhyun who began to run to catch her again. Then Sooyeon stopped her track for the first time. Baekhyun was panting hardly when he arrived near hear. Sooyeon observed Baekhyun silently.

In a blink. Before Baekhyun could make his lungs breath normally, Before Baekhyun could focus. Before Baekhyun could aware. A warm thing could Baekhyun feel on his neck. So soft and warm. Made his pale face gets the color.back.

“You ill?” Sooyeon released her hand on Baekhyun’s neck then took out her yellow scarf to wrap it on Baekhyuns. It was so warm but lesser warm than the previous one who had touched his neck.

“Perhaps... we should go home now, you look... aren’t good,” suggested Sooyeon.

“N-no, I’m fine, I’m fine, really,” replied Baekhyun shuttered and almost immediately. Baekhyun uphold his body to find their height only had a small gap. Maybe one span? Baekhyun couldn’t sure. From this closer Baekhyun could see clearly Sooyeon’s face. He never had chance to look at it. But now he had.

Sooyeon didn’t use any powder to brightenen her skin, because it had been white and pale. Baekhyun found Sooyeon didn’t use a lipstick too. Her lips color was soft-pink. Her eyes was so beautiful from this close. Her cheeks a little bit pinked because of the cold. She is pretty, but hei~ every girl in the world are pretty. Mrs. Sonya, Jung songsaenim and his manager, Kim Taeyeon.

“So, are we should back?” Sooyeon direction her eyes to a large house that can be seen from this far. Kyungsoo’s house. Baekhyun took the same direction to find his body began to tremble again, He didn’t has something like Parkinson. He is healthy and his neurontransmitter dopamine still work properly. The shake thing only his habit.

“If you don’t like it, I...” Sooyeon grabbed Baekhyun’s hand to make it stop shaking, “...I...” the girl sighed and shook her head slightly, “We can practice in my house,”

“Yo-your house?” asked Baekhyun didn’t believe his ears.

“Yes,”

 

--

           

Baekhyun walked to the teacher room for the second time. He realized now he became the hot topic in his classes. Many rumors spread from he will move to another class, he is in trouble, he is searching for attention, and the weirdest thing is he will become Mrs. Sonya future husband. Every time he heard it, he will shook his head and endured the laugh that wanted to escape from his mouth. Baekhyun is an antisocial type person, so the rumor things made him happy.

He entered the room in nervous and frozen when he saw three person there, in front of Mrs. Sonya’s desk. Kyungsoo, Sooyeon and... Jongin?

“Baekhyun!” called Mrs. Sonya, made three of her students turned around. Baekhyun walked to them nervously as his hands started to shake, he suddenly producing cold sweats, his legs loosen up made he bumped into several tables.

“Are you okay?” asked Kyungsoo, worried.

You better go to the nurse room,” Mrs. Sonya added, seeing how pale Baekhyun right now. While the rest students there were staring at Baekhyun in different expression.

One of them was staring at Baekhyun flatly and instead staring at his face, she was staring at his shaking hands. And the other one was staring at Baekhyun in surprises and confuses.

“Byun-ssi,” called one of them..

“I’ll accompany him to the nurse room,” cut Sooyeon before Baekhyun could react. Sooyeon bowed and brought Baekhyun with her, left the room.

After that two vanished, Kyungsoo glanced at Jongin then elbowed the latter. Jongin stopped staring at the exit door and gave Kyungsoo a look why-you-did-that-to-Kim-Jongin, but he get ignored as Mrs. Sonya started to speak about their project. But Jongin couldn’t focus in anything. Something was haunting him. He actually didn’t know what was that, and his mind was trying hard to find it. It’s like we made a fantasy about someone that never exist in the world. Seek a dust between dusts. Jongin didn’t know what he was searching by now.

“You didn’t hear what Mrs. Sonya say,” uttered Kyungsoo when they walked to their music class. Today they will study a new music instrument from Indonesia.

“Ah? My mind cloudy,” Jongin rubbed his nape and sighed.

“Stop seeking a dust between dusts, you won’t find it Jongin-ssi,” Jongin stopped to walk and stared at Kyungsoo in horror and disbelief. First impression he met that doe-eyes boy was... “Hei... his eyes are so big,” and became “He’s so shy for a boy,” and “His smile like a girl, tsk,”  then “His voice... is so nice,” and then, “He’s not as shy as my thought,” and now, “Hei! Exactly, who is the real Do Kyungsoo huh? Why he can read my mind?”

“Come on Jongin, the class had started.” Kyungsoo shouted and entered the class first,

 

--

 

“Ugh,” Baekhyun frowned and his head was so dizzy. He covered his slanted eyes for a while, because the white color of the wall will blinded it if he didn’t do it. He moved and sat at the edge of his bed. He didn’t remember anything than Sooyeon brought him to here and... well, he should ask her.

Baekhyun’s feets tried to touch the floor but he yellped for the cold he felt. He did it again and walked to open the curtain that surrounding his bed, “Sooye—”

“You skipped the day with sleeping,” Sooyeon rose up from her seat and put a book down on the table. That girl walked to Baekhyun and examinated his temperature. Baekhyun could feel how warm the back hand of Sooyeon. It’s like the one who sick was her not him.

Sooyeon put down her hand and Baekhyun caught her hand still in bandage. “You suddenly hot and collaspe... yes, something like that,” Sooyeon told him simply.

“Afternoon had came, I should go home,” She took her bag as Baekhyun looked to the window and surprised with the orange-sky. He was late for his part-time job.

“You... go home?” Sooyeon looked to Baekhyun in confuse.

“Ah. I mean it’s better if you—”

“I should go home, and you too,” then she left.

After that Baekhyun back to his bed and took his bag; Thanks to Sooyeon who brought this to him.

Suddenly yesterday memory playing in Baekhyun’s mind. Sooyeon is a coldest-girl that Baekhyun ever meet, but behind her mask she actually warmly. She is so mysterious and Baekhyun feels Sooyeon always there in the right time. Take him away leaving all that he feared. It’s like Jongin, who turned to be the scarest thing in Byun Baekhyun’s life

“Sooyeon,” mumbled him softly and back to recall his memory.

That night, they went to Sooyeon’s house to practice because Baekhyun still couldn’t face Jongin. And when they arrived, Baekhyun thought Sooyeon was joking to him when she was bringing him inside a karaoke. Baekhyun could smell soju in everywhere, smoke, and an other stink smell. His ears feel like a bleeding when Sooyeon pulled him to a door who had two big bodyguard at the outside. He climbed down a stair and heard a really loud music like a clubbing. Baekhyun’s heart felt a pain so suddenly and for the first time, Baekhyun get seduced by many old ladies. They showed their bodies to Baekhyun, Baekhyun didn’t understand why they used their money to come here but didn’t buy their bodies a good clothes instead. That time Sooyeon pulled Baekhyun and sent a glare at those ladies, made them shut immediately.

Skipped the club, Baekhyun entered a hallway that full of doors in the right and left. He shivered in horror when heard many voices from all of doors. It was voice of a man or a woman moaned. Baekhyun stared at the girl in front of him in pity. How can someone like Sooyeon is living in here? even Baekhyun still doubt a house that Sooyeon’s said is this.

Sooyeon stopped in front of a door. “Wait here,” Baekhyun nodded and saw Sooyeon opened the door and entered it.

Ya! Lee HyukJae!

That voice made Baekhyun startled and his glasses almost fell. He rubbed his chest and walked closer to the door to take a peek. Sooyeon there, groaning with a man and a woman on the bed. Their . Baekhyun swallowed his saliva hardly. His eyes watered. He never saw something dirty(?) like that.

You had known this is my room!

“Ah… ah… Sooyeon-ah, I thought you will go home late,” that man tried hard to zipper his pants while a woman in the bed ran to the small room with blanket covered her body. Sooyeon was glaring at the man in disgust. She felt want to kick and punch the man face, or maybe killed him.

I have warned you! You can making love every single second in here! But not in my room!” Sooyeon was too angry now. She took a small flower vase near her and threw it to the man. Missed. That vase broke into a piece of ceramics.

“Fu-!” cursed Hyukjae when a blood dripping from his cheek. The pieces of the vase spread to everywhere, not exception Sooyeon’s hands that now Baekhyun could see a fresh blood streaming down from it.

OH.MY.GOD!” Baekhyun’s body get rammed, made him lost his balance, almost fell.

A man with a waitress uniform appeared, rolled up his sleeves. His body seemed less taller than Baekhyun but his shoulder was boarder. He had many muscles in his arms, his hair brown and straight. He looked so panic and ran to and fro.

Ya! HyukJae! What are you doing on my Sooyeon!” yelled that waitress man. HyukJae startled and bowed. “ARGH... it’s my fault. You better go now,” added him as he was trying hard to reduce the bleeding on Sooyeon’s left hand. HyukJae ran outside, left three person inside the room, included Baekhyun.

Baekhyun shook his head. That was a bad memory and be worser if he remembered the next thing that happened. Sighed, he texted his manager, he couldn’t go to work today. He could imagine Sungyeol’s face if Taeyeon tell him about it. Chuckled, he remembered how Sungyeol’s dolphine scream that made the latter lost a half of his salary because of him many customers ran away in scared. Sungyeol would ask Baekhyun to borrow him some money after that.

 

--

 

Tuesday. 22th in the morning. Baekhyun had been there, in front of his own locker, stared at his new beautiful calendar that didn’t has anything Jongin inside. He sighed, surrender. He should forget about Jongin now, and continue his life without him. Jongin wasn’t the only man in the world.

“Byun-ssi,”

Skak mate. Baekhyun frozen. He didn’t need to turn around to know who had called him. Either curse or what, Baekhyun wasn’t feeling good, His face got pale drastically. His hands were shaking, he used his locker as a support.

“Byun-ssi!” a pair of hands caught him. A buzzing breath hit his hair. A warm through his body. Baekhyun feels like crying and actually he did it. The tears streaming down on his cheeks made him started sobbing. His heart roaring and pouding in delight. He really miss the feeling now. He really miss Kim Jongin.

“Byun-ssi, are you ok—you crying?!” Jongin surprised and decided to calm him in his embrace. Jongin could feel Baekhyun’s tears seeps on his skin.

“Ugh… hhh… hss… so… sorry,” Baekhyun released himself from Jongin, he bowed, and ran away quickly, left Jongin who confused and worried.

He reached what he needed the most. He entered the room that full of white. He walked to the black grand piano slowly. This room seemed has a magic. Always hypnotize Baekhyun and made him calmer.

“Thank for always here for me,” whispered Baekhyun, the tuts of piano one by one. He pulled a chair and played some melody. Then he remembered his unfinished song.

Baekhyun slammed his hands on the tuts, made a loud noise that made birds on the window flight in scared. He did that again and again until his heart calmed. He sighed and apologized to the piano.

“This is a change Byun Baekhyun...”

“Cheer up... forget your feeling for Kim Jongin...”

“Start an new life...”

“Forget that...”

He continued to mumble. Convince his heart that very opposite with his brain. He still can feel how warm Jongin’s body. His touch and his breath. He still can hear Jongin’s heart beating in his ear.

“Oh my... what should I do?”

 

--

 

The spectaccle boy walked on the street, his both hands to find some warm. TV said, snow will fall down this night. But Baekhyun never thought it would be this cold in outside. He only wearing a sweater and scarf. He know, his lips had turned blue like a dead person. He really hate cold.

Six had already passed and Baekhyun still loyal standing in front of zebra cross. He was alone without company. Sooyeon had told him where is Kyungsoo’s house two days ago, so he should come to that house with himself.

Sooyeon... Remembered her name made Baekhyun sighed.

That night, after Hyukjae ran away, Baekhyun went silent, staring at the fresh blood that continues to stream down from Sooyeon’s scars. That girl only quiet let the waitress boy cleaned her hands and trying hard to stop the bleeding. Fantasy Baekhyun schattered when he heard a loud squeal from the waitress boy. He leds Sooyeon to sit on the bed, then he ran to the wardrobe in panic. Took out everything inside.

You?! Baekhyun shocked. “Do you have a clamp or something like that?!” asked him passionately. Baekhyun became scared and panic. He couldn’t think clearly and didn’t know what to say. Although in his mind, he understand that question, and he didn’t has that thing with himself, now.

“Under… under the closet,” cut Sooyeon weakly. If Baekhyun see, her face was paler than a few minutes ago, and her lips was trembling. Her blood still streaming down, wetting her clothes and bed’s sheets. Creating a dark crimson color.

Seeing that made Baekhyun in pain. His hands was shaking too, as if he felt the same way.

“Ah! This is it!” the waitress boy cried and ran back to Sooyeon. The waitress boy pointed the clamp to Sooyeon’s skin carefully. Bite his lips, he was trying to stop his trembling hands. He couldn’t handle and afraid. He took a deep breath and tried again, closer. Baekhyun still couldn’t get what he was doing in there.

“Sorry, I can’t—” groaned softly, Sooyeon took the clamp and in flash she pulled something from her skin with clamp.

Ting! One... two... three... four... five?!... even six?!

Baekhyun took off his glasses, rubbed his eyes, and put them again. Tyring to make sure what he see is real and isn’t just his imagination. But yes. That was real. Six pieces of glasses have fallen out from Sooyeon’s skin by clamp.

“Sorry Baekhyun-ssi...  it’s like I need some rest,” said Sooyeon, hoarsely. She suddenly coughed and tried to lay down on the bed.

Baekhyun fixed his glasses that slipped from his nose. That memory had finished play in his mind. It was not bad. It was amazing memory. Baekhyun thought, when it was happening, Sooyeon was dying. He couldn’t get anything than she would die with blood continued to come out. She was so pale and white.

Drew a deep breath, Baekhyun blowed his breath to make a dragon breath in the air. “But she went to school like usual, like there’s nothing ever happened in her life,” Baekhyun’s mind when he started to cross the street to go to Kyungsoo’s house.

 

--

 

 

I updated!!!! Yooohooooo!!! YAY~~!! (\^o^)/
I'm happy I could make it. lol.
Thanks for always support me^^
Don't forget to comment :)
Sorry for mistaken grammar and typo. I've re-read my story, but if you still find the mistake, that's mean I don't know that's a mistake. lol.

Oh! I spot a little KaiBaek here~ Do you miss them? Sorry, I can't make their moment so soon. It's need a time^^

BYE BYE~~~


*Maybe you think my story is slow, but yeah... this is my first squel and I think it will be like drama or something like that. Has many chapters to finish it. So stay and wait if you want to know the ending ^^*

*What will happen next in Kyungsoo's house? if you're curious, please leave me something good, [comment, subs, upvote(?)] kekeke, so I'll try update as soon as possible!!!*

*LOVE YOU ALL MY READER~ <3*