Accidental Kiss

Accidental Kiss

    “Baekhyun-ah!” Ae Chu gleefully yelled from the other side of the studio.

 

    Baekhyun looked over towards her and gave her a smile. Ae Chu and Baekhyun have been going out for 2 years. At first their relationship was a bit rough. The manager didn’t approve at first, along with the members of EXO. They were afraid that the relationship would get in the way of music making and that the saesangs would hurt her. But with a bit of persuasion, they were able to get their approval. When the group was finished with a meeting, Baekhyun walked out of the room and opened his arms out to Ae Chu.

 

    “How are you, babe?” He asked as he looked down at her with a smile, still having her wrapped in his arms.

 

    “I’m good!” Ae Chu said, “I was thinking that all of us should celebrate on EXO’s comeback! We should have a party or something.”

 

    “Ah! That sounds like a great idea!” Chanyeol poked into the conversation.

 

    “Yeah! That sounds good!” Chen chimed in, “Let’s go tonight! We don’t have much scheduled tomorrow anyways.”

 

    All of the members agreed to celebrate at a club later that night. All of them went to the dorms, the members headed towards their rooms, and Ae Chu and Baekhyun headed towards his room. She had a few clothes stored in his closet and brought out a slim black dress with straps. She went to the bathroom and put on her dress. Ae Chu came out and called for Baekhyun,

 

    “Baekhyun-ah! Come here for a second and zip me up please.”

 

    Baekhyun came over towards her. He looked at her and then to her open neck.

 

    She’s so beautiful. He thought.

 

    He touched Ae Chu’s back and ran a finger down to where the zipper was located on the lower part of her back. He slowly zipped her up and placed his hands on her shoulders. Baekhyun leaned into her neck and kissed it, leaving a hickey in its wake.

 

    “Do you need help with your eye liner?” He asked.

 

    Ae Chu nodded and sat on a chair with the light gleaming on her face. Baekhyun applied the eye liner perfectly and then they headed down stairs to meet the other members. Ae Chu looked around at the handsomely dressed men.

 

    “You guys look so handsome! How is this possible?!” She said in a playful manner.

 

    “Ahaha! Well, you look beautiful, Ae Chu! Maybe even a bit cuter than Luhan!” Chen joked.

 

    All the members laughed leaving Luhan playfully yelling and and pushing Chen. They got into a limousine and headed off to the club. When they got there, it was a bit crowded but they managed to get in and walked towards a reserved area for them. Cups and shot glasses were passed around and all of them took swigs of their alcoholic beverages. After half an hour Ae Chu started getting bored, just sitting in the VIP area. With Baekhyun in the bathroom, she didn’t have anyone to ask to dance with her until Kris pulled her up from her seat.

 

    “Let’s dance!” He said, taking her hand as they walked to the dance floor.

 

    Although, Kris couldn’t dance that well, Ae Chu was able to have fun with him. Kris said something to her but his words got mixed in with the pounding music. Ae Chu leaned in a bit closer to hear what he was saying but still, the music was too loud. They both leaned in close enough for them to feel each others breath on their ears.

 

    “Thanks for taking us out tonight!” Kris shouted.

 

    When Ae Chu was going to answer, she turned her head to face him and give him a smile, but was pushed from behind by the crowd. Her lips smashed against Kris’ and they stayed there for 5 seconds. Eyes wide at what happened. Ae Chu pulled away with her hands covering . She could not believe what happened. Turning her head towards where the members were sitting, she hoped that Baekhyun didn’t see what happened. But it was too late. Out of all the faces in the crown his eyes met hers. His expression was blank yet Ae Chu could see the anger in his eyes. She pushed through the crowd trying to get to Baekhyun. He swiftly moved through the bodies of people and headed for the door. He got out of the club followed by Ae Chu, who was also followed by Kris.

 

    “What the hell, Ae Chu?!” Baekhyun screamed.

 

    “Baekhyun! I can explain! It was-” Ae Chu tried to finish her sentence but was cut off by Baekhyun.

 

    “Explain then! Explain to me why you and Kris kissed in there! Tell me why! Do you think he’s better than me?!” Baekhyun accused.

 

    Ae Chu was surprised at Baekhyun, who thought Kris was better than him.

 

    “So you think I kissed him because you think he’s better than you?! You’ve got to be kidding me, Baekhyun.” Ae Chu let out a huff and continued, “Kris is not better than you, no offense Kris.”

 

    “None taken?”

 

    “Baekhyun, I love you! I would never kiss someone other than you! And you know it!”

 

    “I don’t believe you.” Baekhyun said, he turned to the limousine and got in, ordering the driver to take him back to the dorm.

 

    When the limousine left, Ae Chu stood in the street light with anger and sadness. Anger because her boyfriend left her and didn’t believe what she said and sadness because he thought that she was cheating on him. Her eyes started to filled with tears. Kris came over and patted her head.

 

    “Hey... I’m sorry for what happened in there. I didn’t mean to kiss you and I feel horrible. I didn’t mean to put your relationship on the line either and I feel even worse than horrible.”

 

    “It’s okay, Kris. I know it was an accident. I just wish Baekhyun knew that too.” Ae Chu said wiping the tears from her eyes.

 

    As the members came out from the club, a few drunk, and others perfectly fine, they gathered in the limousine that came back from the dorm. When they entered the dorms, they went to their bedrooms, as Ae Chu went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. She was still angry and sad that Baekhyun didn’t even trust the words that came out of . When she finished drinking, she opened the door to Baekhyuns bed and took a shower. She dressed for bed and slowly, with caution, entered the bed sheets. She turned her back so that it was facing Baekhyuns face. Ae Chu could feel his hot breath against her back.

 

    “I’m sorry.” Baekhyun said, making her jump, “Kris told me that it was an accident. He said that you were pushed from the crowd and your lips accidentally touched.”

 

    Ae Chu stayed silent for a while, letting the silence grow for a few seconds before he spoke again.

 

    “I didn’t mean to over react. It’s just that when you’re around other guys, it makes me a bit jealous and I feel that I’m not good enough for you.”

 

    Ae Chu stayed quiet before turning her body to face him.

    “I love you, Baekhyun, and you know that. I wish that you wouldn’t over react to everything that has to do with other members or other guys, though.” Ae Chu said looking him in the eyes.

 

    “I know... I’m sorry... I love you so much, Ae Chu.” Baekhyun said as he kissed her forehead and wrapping his arms around her waist to pull her in closer.

 

    With a smile, they both fell asleep.