Episode 1: Departure

Teen Top Never Stop in Malaysia [VERY SLOW UPDATE]

Today's the first day of Teen Top in Malaysia and recording. Everyone who involved in it are excited today.

During the show

Day: Day 1
Time: 6AM KST
Venue: Teen Top's dorm

Every members of Teen Top are packing for their upcoming trip to Malaysia in their dorm now.

Once the staffs entered the dorm, C.A.P has been seen in their so-called living room.
"C.A.P-ssi annyeonghasaeyo." The PD greeted softly.
"Oh annyeonghasaeyo."
"Please greet the viewers who are watching now first."
"Ne. Sichungja yeoreobun annyeonghasaeyo, C.A.P ibnida." He greeted again in a deep voice.
"Alright. We're here to intrerview you, is that okay that we'll ask you some questions later."
"Go ahead."
"Ye. Teen Top is going to go for a trip to Malaysia really soon. As the leader of Teen Top, how do you feel right now?"
"Singihada."
"Ah... What a short answer, but I think the fans will know your sincere even though you didn't show it out."
"Ye, majayo."
"Alright, next question. What would you like to do once you reach there? Like attractions, foods or other else."
"Erm... I didn't think that before since Andy hyung told us there'll be a tour guide to tour us, so I think what she recommends to us will be the best, right?"
"Ah... It seems like you put really lot of trust on her."
"Ne. What's the next question by the way?" He answered a bit shyly.
"The next question is a question that every fans always wanted to know."
"Oh jeongmalyo? Mwohae?"
"It actually is'nt really a question. It's bag inspection."
"Ne? Bag inspection? Alright, hold on." Then he left and took his luggage.

He brought a duffels bag which is black in colour and has a logo on it. There are some casual clothes, chargers, daily supplies, a gadget and caps in his luggage.
"Nothing much and special. By the way are you sure that these will enough for you to use for a month?"
"Molla. Maybe? But Andy hyung said that we may come back early, late or on time, so if these aren't enough, I can still ask from the tour guide or buy, since Andy hyung also told us that we can only ask for her help."
"Wow~ It seems like Andy sajanim has told you all everything."
"Ye, majayo."
"Okay lastly, please say some words to the viewers."
"Sichungja yeoreobun annyeonghasaeyo, C.A.P ibnida. I hope you'll like this show and give us some support. Kamsahabnida."
"Anyway, thanks for your co-operation for this interview today. Have a nice and safe trip too!"
"Ne, suguhaessumnida."

The second member who is going to interview by the PD is... *drumrolls* Chunji!

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Soon, the door has opened by Chunji, the owner of the room.
"Oh annyeonghasaeyo!"
"Chunji-ssi annyeonghasaeyo, we're here to interview you. Anyway, please greet the viewers first."
"Ne. Sichungja yeoreobun annyeonghasaeyo, Chunji ibnida. How about come inside and continue the interview then?"
"That would be great instead of standing here, it'll be really tired."
"I know right. Anyway, please come in." Then, the staffs entered the room.

"Let's continue. As you know, Teen Top is going to go for a vacation in Malaysia soon, so how's your feeling now?"
"I'm excited, really really excited. Heheheheheh."
"Ah... Then what would you like to do when you reach there? Like foods, attractions or other else."
"To be honest, I didn't really think that before, but I would like to have a mini concert right there."
"Waeyo?"
"Sasinun we went there twice for a prize ceremony and a concert with other groups, but we didn't have our own concert there before, so that's why."
"Ah... I hope your dream will come true."
"Kamsahabnida. PD-nim, you'll help me right?"
"Who knows? Maybe? Alright next question is bag inspection, the one that every fans are waiting for. Are you okay to show us your luggage?"
"Oh jjinjayo? Ah gwaenchanaseyo, hold on."

He brought a suitcase which is black in colour and has some colourful stripes on it. There are some casual clothes, daily supplies, chargers, a gadget, caps, cosmetics, vitamins and skin care products in his luggage.
"Wow~ May I know why you bring this?" The PD showed the vitamins to him.
"Ah, it's protein. Since we'll stay there about a month, sometimes we may miss the foods here, so that's why I bring this."
"But there are quite lot of Korean restaurants in Malaysia, didn't you know about that?"
"Ne, but we won't eat everyday."
"Ah... Alright, how about these?" She showed him his cosmetics bag and the skin care products.
"Ah... As an idol, especially the visual of the group, we need to take care our image so make-up and skin care are important."
"Ah... Last but not least, please some words to the viewers who are watching this show now."
"Ne. Sichungja yeoreobun annyeonghasaeyo. I'm here to greet you guys again. We'll go to Malaysia soon, so please give us a lot support and love. So this is Chunji. Kamsahabnida."
"Ye, thank you for your time and your co-operation for today. Have a nice and safe trip too."
"Ne, suguhaessumnida."

Who'll be the next member then...?

Knock! Knock! Knock!

The door opened after a few minutes.

"Oh annyeonghasaeyo, Ricky ibnida." It's Ricky.
"Ye, Ricky-ssi annyeonghasaeyo. We're here to interview you."
"Interview? Ah, are we going to do it alone in an empty room like last time?"
"Kinda like that. Erm... Would you like to let us enter your room and continue our interview?"
"Oh okay, please come in."

The staffs came in and continue the interview.
"First question! Teen Top is going to go for a trip to Malaysia really soon, so as a member of Teen Top, how do you feel?"
"Erm... I'm kinda looking forward for it, since we didn't go there for almost 2 years I think... I can't wait to meet Malaysian Angels too!" He smiled like a child when answering the question.
"Ah... You must be really more excited than Chunji-ssi."
"Chunji hyung? Have you just finish interview with him before me?"
"Ne."
"Ah... Algessumnida. Please continue."
"Ye. What would you like to do when you're in Malaysia? Like foods, attrctions or anything."
"I've just did some research before. There are foods that we didn't see when we're here such as satays and roti canai, so I would like to try those. However, the most important thing is to meet Malaysian Angels by an event, since we didn't actually have our own concert there before."
"Oh jeongmalyo? What a hardworking person you are."
"A-anibnida, I always do a little bit of research before going abroad to know about the country we're going more."
"By the way, you just said the same thing as Chunji-ssi."
"Modeun?"
"Ani, just the event thing."
"Ah jjinjayo? But if you ask this to other members, they may answer you this too."
"Jeongmalyo? Anyway, thanks for your information about the members. Let's continue with the bag inspection time! Ricky-ssi, can you show us what did you bring for the trip?"
"Ne, but can anyone help me to take the suitcase which is dark blue in colour? Kamsahabnida." He pointed the suitcase which is at his closet.

One of the staff helped him to take his luggage and then he opened it. He brought some casual clothes, daily supplies, chargers, towels, caps, cosmetics and skin care products. But guess what? He even brought the pink t-shirt that has Minnie Mouse on it too!
"Omo! May I know the reason of bringing this Minnie Mouse t-shirt?"
"Ah... Igeo... My mum bought for me. I've brought this to Guam before if you know, but I didn't wear it that time."
"Why did your mum buy it for you?"
"Mollayo, gureonde ne omma ege nan aegiya, even to my appa and my hyung."
"Ah... So is this going to be a present or you're going to wear it yourself?"
"Maybe a present...? But I don't want to let my omma sad and but this t-shirt isn't my style too! I've already grown up! Anyway, I have to think of it first."
"Okay, we may going to know your final answer soon. Lastly, please leave a message to the viewers."
"Ne. Sichungja yeoreobun annyeonghasaeyo, Ricky ibnida. We'll go to Malaysia for a vacation really soon. I can't wait to meet the fans from there and I hope all of us can do well so please give us a lot of love and support this show. Kamsahabnida."
"Ye, thank you for your time and have a nice trip!"
"Ne, suguhaessumnida."

The next member after Ricky is... *drumrolls*

Knock! Knock! Knock!

No one came to open the door and no one even answered the staffs. Once again then.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Coming!" Someone shouted in the room.

Phew! Like finally. Who's the one who took so long to open the door?

"Oh annyeonghasaeyo."
"L.Joe-ssi annyeonghasaeyo. What took you so long just now?"
"Ah... I just finished packing and went to wash up, so couldn't open the door on time. Jeongmal joesonghabnida."
"Gwaenchana. Anyway, we're here for an interview, so can we...?"
"Of course! Please come in." He cut the PD's words and said.

"Okay let's start the interview now by greeting the viewers first."
"Ne. Annyeonghasaeyo, L.Joe ibnida."
"Ye, the first question. As you know, Teen Top will go to Malaysia really soon, so as one of the member of Teen Top, how do you feel right now?"
"Erm... I don't know how should I explain my feels right now. It's like erm...going to explode."
"Wow~ It's kind of exaggeration. Anyway, what would you like to do when you're in Malaysia?"
"Since we didn't go there for years already, and I'm excited to the top now, so I would like to do anything that the tour guide recommends."
"Ah... You did put a lot of trust on her like C.A.P did too."
"Jjinjayo? Aish this hyung! Told me not to daydream about girls but in the end he did that too! Erm... Anibnida, please continue." He asked and then he murmured to himself.
"Saying that you've finish packing before we came in just now, can you show us your luggage?"
"Of course! It's right there, let me take it."

He brought a red suitcase. There are some casual clothes, daily supplies, chargers, skin care products, accessories, medicines, perfume, caps, a book, pain relief patches, some Teen Top's official merchandise and some Teen Top's autographs albums with posters such as No.1, Teen Top Class and Teen Top Holiday in Hawaii in his luggage. Looks like he brought some things that are different than others.
"Wow~ I bet you're sure really different than others, am I right?"
"Ne. Waeyo?"
"Well, we could see that from your luggage, so may I know the reason of bringing these? Are these the presents for the tour guide?" The PD showed the albums with posters and the merchandise to him.
"Ne. I've did some research about the tour guide from her SNS accounts before, she..."
"Hold on, are you secretly a stalker?"
"Aniyo! Jjinja aniyo! I got the information from one of the staffs few days before and I visited her profile on twitter and instagram. Well, I knew she's our hardcore fan and she tweeted that she really wants these before so I asked these from the company and give her as presents."
"Oh... You're actually a really kind person. How about the medicines and the pain relief patches?"
"These are just in case if I'm sick when I'm in Malaysia. Plus, my body resistance isn't that good so yeah. And for these pain relief patches, we may walk a lot in shopping malls, streets and cause a lot of pain in our body so we use it."
"Ah I see... You should always take care of yourself. Well, can you explain this too?" The PD showed him a book.
"Ah... I'll read it when I feel bored in the plane or wherever else."
"Oh... Alright, how about say some words to the viewers, in English? Since we know you're good at it."
"Ne, algessumnida. Hello, I'm L.Joe from Teen Top. We'll go for a vacation to Malaysia soon, so I really hope every fans will give us a lot of support and love. Oh, and Malaysian Angels, let's meet! Okay I think that's all, thank you!" He said in English fluently.
"Thank you for your time on it today, L.Joe-ssi. Have a nice trip too."
"Ne, suguhaessumnida."

Lastly, let's interview the remaining two members, Niel and the maknae Changjo!

Knock! Knock... Oops! The staffs just realized they didn't close the door. Hahah.

"OH OMG Annyeonghasaeyo!" Both of them were shocked when the staffs went into their room without knocking the door.
"Ne, annyeonghasaeyo. Sorry for not knocking the door before we went in. Erm...actually we did knock at first and we realized the door wasn't closed so we just went in."
"Ah... Guraeyo? Then it must be our fault for not listening carefully, joesonghabnida."
"Aniyo, gwaenchana. Why don't both of you greet the viewers first?"
"Ah ne. Annyeonghasaeyo, wuri Teen Top's Niel and Changjo ibnida." Niel greeted first, then Changjo continued.
"Ne, we're here for interview both of you."
"At the same time?" Niel asked.
"Ne, so are you guys ready?"
"Ye!" They answered loudly.
"Alright, let's start the first question. As you know, Teen Top is going for a vacation to Malaysia really soon, so as a member of Teen Top, how do you feel right now?"
"OMG I'M TOO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!!" They shouted while jumping and running everywhere in the room crazily.
"Alright, alright. I know you guys are over-excited right now, but we have to continue the interview."
"Ah... Joesonghabnida, please continue."
"Okay, do you have something that wants to do the most in Malaysia?"
"Well... Nothing but have fun!" Changjo answered.
"Yeah! I know right! Have fun is really really important! But I would like to try Nasi Lemak, Roti Canai and go to the theme parks such as Legoland and Sunway Lagoon. Well I still have a lot of things to try too!" Niel continued and high fived with Changjo.
"Wow! You did the research the most in Teen Top!" The PD complimented.
"Ne? Why is me did the most?"
"Well...it's because Ricky-ssi just did a bit and L.Joe-ssi only did some research about the tour guide while others didn't do at all."
"Aish! This ert hyung..." They looked at the door and murmured.
"Okay, let's continue with the bag inspection time!"
"OMG YAY!! I'LL DO FIRST!" Niel shouted and ran to take his luggage.
"I knew it..." Changjo shook his head and murmured while went to take his luggage.

Niel brought a yellow suitcase while Changjo brought a black suitcase. There are some casual clothes, caps, a gadget, chargers, shaver, perfume, daily supplies in Niel's luggage while there are some casual clothes, shoes, chargers, accessories, belts, daily supplies in Changjo's luggage.
"Niel-ssi, Changjo-ssi, can both of you explain why did you guys bring the shaver, the perfume, the accessories and the belts?"
"As an idol, we should take care of our image wherever we are. Not only take care of our appearance, but take care of our inner too, and yeah, we learnt it from the 93 line hyungs. Kekekekekeke."
"Ah... Well, L.Joe-ssi brought those too but I didn't have a chance to ask because he brought a lot of special things."
"Jeongmalyo? That hyung always bring a lot when we're at outstation." Changjo said.
"I agree! I heard that he even brings our albums and our official merchandises too! Am I right?" Niel continued.
"Ne, majayo. Okay lastly, please leave a message to the viewers."
"Ne. Sichungja yeoreobun annyeonghasaeyo, wuri Teen Top's Niel and Changjo ibnida. We'll go to Malaysia soon, so we hope we can meet every Malaysian Angels and have a lot of fun right there." They greeted first then Niel continued.
"And one more, we hope everyone who's watching this right now will give us a lot of love and support. Kamsahabnida." Changjo continued then they greeted together again.
"Anyway, really thanks for both of your time for this interview and have a really nice trip."
"Ne, suguhaessumnida."

Finally, the interview with the boys has ended. They'll leave their dorm in 5 minites time.


5 minites later, Teen Top left the dorm amd took some time to pit their luggages into the van. Then, they were off to Incheon airport.

In the van, the members were singing along with the radio, chit-chatting for fun. Well, it's because they're really looking forward for their second 6 person vacation.

Beep! Beep!

"Oops! My phone beeped." Ricky said.
"Mine too!" Chunji said. 
"Mine either." L.Joe said.
"Nuguji?" Niel asked in a singing tone while unlocking his phone.
"Yeah, who'll it be?" Changjo also asked while unlocking his phone.

Click.

Teen Top Never Stop in Malaysia:

Annyeonghasaeyo. This message is about your first mission and it's 'finding the tour guide' game. Here's the keywords to find the tour guide:

15, Chinese, Angel, Ricky, 163, May, t-shirt and shorts, gin saengmeori geuneo, right side fringe, Korean and English.

The mission will starts once you've reached. We'll give you an hour to find the tour guide and you can find her at the floor you'll be told to go to only. So...hwaiting! :D

"Wow! This won't be that easy I think." Changjo said.
"Ye, we only have an hour to find her. It's impossible!" Niel complained.
"Why don't we start discussing then?" C.A.P suggested.
"Yeah, we should break the codes first." L.Joe agreed.
"But wait, why is my name in the keywords list? I don't get it." Ricky asked.
"Aish, do it one by one okay?" C.A.P scolded Ricky and looked at him furiously.
"Araseo."

They discuss the keywords until they reached the airport. So how about take a look of Teen Top's airport fashion? Then let's see...

The leader of the group as known as C.A.P, wears a white cotton shirt, a black baggy trousers, a rimmed glasses, a black cap and a pair of summer scandals which is in white in colour. Although it's simple, but he looks stylish, fresh and hot!

Chunji wears a dark blue blouse inside a round neck sweater which is beige in colour and has some stripes in dark colours printed on it, a blue jeans, a pair of black boots, a watch and a sunglasses. He carries a black backpack too.

The fashionista of the group as known as the mischievous rapper L.Joe wears a t-shirt with black and white stripes inside a jacket which is made of leopard's skin, a black trousers, a pair of canvas shoes which is dark grey in colour, a sunglasses and a beanie which has three black and white circles that looks like a pair of eyes printed on it. He carries a purple backpack with patterns too. Wow! The real fashionista in Teen Top indeed!

Niel wears a grey t-shirt inside a black jacket, a jeans and a pair of white canvas shoes and a necklace around his neck. He carries a red backpack too.

While Ricky wears a plain white t-shirt that has a person printed on it inside a checkered blouse which is blue in colour, a dark blue jeans, a pair of black sports shoes, a black belt and a sunglasses. He carries a small MCM backpack which is brown in colour too.

The manly maknae Changjo wears a dark grey hoodie which has an eagle printed on it, a dark blue jeans, a pair of sport shoes which is black in colour, a black cap and a sunglasses.
 (focus on Changjo and ignore the others alright.)

Once they reached the airport, they went to the counter to check in, then they went to convert their money into Ringgit. After that, they waited at the gate for a while and boarded the plane.


In the plane.

[Ricky's selfcam]

"Ah... We're in the plane now and the plane is going to take off really soon, so...mannaja!" He ruffled his own hair while talking.
"Ne, mannaja!" The other members said a bit loudly while waved their hands to the camera and he took a shoot of them who sat behind and besides him.

Soon, Ricky off the camera quickly and the plane has already took off. Let's meet after this six hours flight!


Author's korean class

Okay well, if you have any korean words that you don't know the meaning, you can check it here! But I'll only type those difficult words only, so if you also have any korean words that you don't know the meaning and I didn't type here, you may comment down there and I'll reply you as soon as possible. So, what are the words that we're going to learn today??

  1. Sichungja yeoreobun: every viewers
    [Sichungja means viewers while yeoreobun means everyone.]
  2. Sajangnim: CEO
    [nim is for calling someone in formal.]
  3. Suguhaessumnida: You've worked hard (formal)
  4. Sasinun: Actually
  5. Anibnida: No (formal)
    [We always know the words 'Ani' and 'Aniyo' from korean dramas and those also mean no as this word, but they're informal.]
  6. Gureonde: but
  7. Ne omma ege nan aegiya: I'm a baby to my mum
    [Ne means my, omma means mum, ege means to, nan means I'm while aegiya means baby.]
  8. Nuguji: Who is it?
  9. Mannaja: Meet you soon.
  10. Modeun: All

Author's notes

Finally done this! *dies* I get a bit of the ideas from Teen Top Never Stop in Guam and the bag inspection game when they were in Hawaii, but in the end it came out really . If you have any ideas of this chapter, you can comment so I'll refer to it and make this chapter become better. Anyway, I'm sorry for taking too much time for this again :( I'll tell you guys the origin of the keywords that Teen Top got as my apologize okay?

  1. 15: My age.
  2. Chinese: I'm Chinese.
  3. Angel: I'm also a fan of Teen Top like you guys.
  4. Ricky: My bias in Teen Top. Well I've written at the foreword before :P
  5. 163: My height, short right?
  6. May: My birthday month.
  7. t-shirt and shorts: I always wear those when I'm going out.
  8. gin saengmeori geuneo: It means Miss Right in English, but it means a girl with long and straight hair in Chinese. Well I have a really long and straight hair so I replaced it as Teen Top's Miss Right in korean.
  9. right side fringe: My fringe is at the right side.
  10. Korean and English: In this story, I'm really good at both languages but in reality I'm not that good in Korean.

See you soon :D

p/s: photos credit by owners :)