Prologue

Teen Top Never Stop in Malaysia [VERY SLOW UPDATE]

Author's note(1)

Let me remind you guys here. I'll highlight the words which are the characters will talk in Korean like this:
Words

and in Chinese will be like this:
Words

In English will be normal alright. So did everybody get it?? Let's enjoy the story now!! :D


Wendy's POV

"Teen Top we gonna rock it drop it top it hey! Don't stop it pop it..." A phone has rang, but who's the owner of the phone?

Why don't I introduce myself then? Wendy ibnida. I'm 15 years old and from Malaysia. Well the phone which was ringing just now is mine, and the ringtone of my phone is Rocking by a korean boy group called Teen Top. Well, I'm a hardcore K-pop fan, especially a hardcore fan of them, Teen Top. Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you guys that I'm Ricky biased heheheh.

Let's go back to the topic now. I ran into my room and got my phone. The phone showed an unknown number but it showed that this call is from Seoul. What if it's an important call and I miss it? Anyway, I decided to accept the call.

"Yeobosaeyo?"
"Oh, annyeonghassinigga? Are you Wendy-ssi from Malaysia?"
"Ah ye, nuguseyo?"
"I'm a staff from Y-Star, Oh Hee Hye ibnida."
"Oh annyeonghasaeyo Hee Hye-ssi, why are you calling me anyway?"
"Oh, I'm here to tell you a great news!"
"Okay... What is it then?"
"Do you still remember you joined our event few months ago?"
"Do you mean the event for Teen Top and fans by Y-Star?"
"Ne, ne, ne. Well, they're coming to your country soon and you've chosen to be their tour guide!"
"Ne? Omo jjinjayo? Am I dreaming right now?"
"Aniyo, jeongmalyo."
"Ah kamsahabnida! Jeongmal kamsahabnida!"
"Cheonmanneyo. Anyway, they'll come to Malaysia next week, so be prepared."
"Ah... Isn't that too fast? But anyway, I'll do well! Jeongmal kamsahabnida." After that I ended the call.

You may not know what was going on right? Okay, I'll tell you guys now.

Few months ago, Y-Star, one of the entertainment channel in Seoul, has organised an event for fans all over the world. It's quite similar to 'Teen Top Never Stop in Guam', but the only difference is the staff added an event to find a tour guide. What we international fans were going to do was recorded a video and talked about the country that you want Teen Top to visit and the reason of it. This event doesn't have the limit of age and the video length. Plus, the deadline was a month ago and I've been chosen through the call just now.

"AH~~~ OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! TEEN TOP IS COMING TO MALAYSIA AGAIN AND I FINALLY CAN MEET THEM! YAY! YEHET! YAHOOO~ WHEEE~ I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!" I started fangirling and jumping here and there once I ended the phone call.


Teen Top's POV

It's Sunday and we don't have any schedule today since we just finished our High Kick World Tour and back to Korea. But wait, I almost forgot, do you ever heard about us before? If you were, do you know us? If you're not, why don't we introduce ourselves first?

Teen Top, one of the famous youngest boy group from Seoul. We're under Shinhwa's Andy's company, TOP Media and were debut on July 2010. Well, there are 6 members in the group who are the leader who always like to sleep a.k.a C.A.P, the pabo with his powerful voice and his angelic face a.k.a Chunji, The mischievous but kind towards Angels a.k.a L.Joe, the cheerful but noisy Niel, the cutie pie who likes to eat a loy and always bully by the members a.k.a Ricky, and the muscular and manly maknae Changjo. We're between 20-23 years old now even though we were already debut about 4 years. You must be really shocked after you read this right? Hahah it's fine since we just want to achieve our dreams and we did it.

Back to the topic now.

Soon, C.A.P's phone has rang. It's a call from their manager, but he doesn't want to accept it because he's still sleeping, so Chunji who was passed by him, helped him to accept it.
"Aish, this hyung only knows sleep until doesn't want to accept any calls, ugh."

"Yeobosaeyo? This is C.A.P's phone but Chunji is speaking."
"Oh Chunji yah, it's me, your manager. Are the others awake now?"
"Aniyo. Waeyo?"
"Then better wake them up and get ready. I'll be there in 10 minutes."
"Ne? But I thought we don't have any schedule today..."
"Maja, but you guys need to go to the company today. Andy hyung wants to meet you all."
"For what?"
"Molla, some announcements from him I think. Anyway, just be prepared in 10 minutes."
"Araseo, see you later!"

Hmm... What'll the announcements be...?

"Aedeul ah, ireona! Prepare yourselves in 10 minutes!" Chunji yelled right after he ended the call and everyone woke up immediately.
"Chunji hyung, I thought we don't have any schedules today?" Niel was the first one who woke up besides him and asked.
"Well, I just had the same expression as you earlier when I heard that alright. I also don't know what was going on but what I only know is manager hyung will be there in 10 minutes and Andy hyung wants to see us."
"Mwoh? Oh no, better be prepared right now. I knew there's something happens." Changjo heard that when he walked out from his room and rushed to the washroom.
"Something happens? What are you talking about?" Chunji murmured.
"But hyung, how about our breakfast?" Ricky asked.
"We can eat at the cafeteria later after we met Andy hyung. Now go prepare yourself."
"Araseo."

10 minutes later, manager came. All of us got into the van quickly and leave.

"Manager hyung, why is it so sudden? Erm...  I mean why Andy hyung wants to meet us?" Niel asked once he got into the van.
"I thought Chunji have told you guys already?"
"He did, but not that clear, so we wonder what was going on and worried about whether hyung was lying or not." Changjo who sat besde their manager, answered reluctantly.
"Yah, Choi Jong Hyun! Can you at least get your sense? How could manager hyung knows when all of us doesn't even know what was going on? Huh?" Chunji scolded and smacked Changjo's head.
"Ah ah ah! Fine. Hyung mianhae."

About 30 minutes later, we reached TOP Media and went to Andy's office straight away.
"Andy hyung annyeonghasaeyo." We greeted when we walked into the office.
"Oh aedeul ah annyeong, anja juseyo." He greeted us back and motioned us to sit on the sofa.
"Ye."

"Andy hyung, why you want to meet us today?" Chunji asked when he sat down.
"Chunji yah, why are you asking this so anxiously?"
"Aniya. But hyung you know what, these guys kept blamming on me and manager hyung for not saying about this clearly until now, so that's why I want an explaination from you to us." He complained.
"Aww... It must be really hard to carry a huge responsibility... Anyway, I have a good news and a bad news to you guys. Which one would you like to know first?"
"I knew it." Changjo murmured.
"Yah, Listen carefully!" L.Joe hit Changjo's arm while scolding.
"Ah! Araseo araseo araseo. Mianhae."
"L.Joe and Changjo yah, anything?" Andy saw them and asked.
"Aniyo."
"Okay. So what's your answer?"
"Bad one would be better." C.A.P said and other members agreed.
"Are you sure?"
"Ne." We answered.
"Alright, so the bad one is... you guys are going to have schedules soon."
"Ne? But Andy hyung, I thought you said that we won't have any schedules since we've finished the High Kick World Tour? Yah, don't be a copycat!" We asked at the same time and then yelled at each other.
"Okay, enough. Well, that's the good news."
"Hyung, what is it?" We asked again.
"All of you will go to Malaysia to have your holiday and record a show."
"Omo! Jjinjayo? Andy hyung gomawoyo!"
"Aei... You guys should thanks Y-Star instead of me. They gave you another chance since 'Teen Top Never Stop in Guam' had a great ratings when it aired."
"Ah... Eh wait! Y-Star?" Niel said.
"Teen Top Never Stop in Guam?" L.Joe continued.
"Another chance?" Ricky said after L.Joe.
"I knew it. It must another torturing time for us again."
"Yah, Choi Jong Hyun!" Other members yelled at Changjo.
"Majayo! Do you still remember that we couldn't ask for help from the staffs? You remembered right? So that's why I said that just now."
"Changjo ya, you're right." L.Joe said.
"I know right."
"Don't worry guys. There'll be a tour guide to bring you everywhere in Malaysia. You can asked for her help since you stilll can't ask for help from the staffs."
"Again? I thought we can ask for help from them already..." Ricky said.
"But at least we can ask from the tour guide." Niel cheered.
"Wait a minute! What did you mean by 'her'? Do you mean the tour guide is a girl?" L.Joe asked.
"Ye, a quite pretty and cute teenage girl."
"Oooh~" Everyone cooed excitingly.

"So Andy hyung, we don't need to plan for this trip like last time right? Because I don't want to do it and get bullied by these hyungs and Changjo again anymore..." Ricky asked.
"Yup, or else what's the tour guide for?"
"OMG Hooray! Finally I can escape their bully! Hahahahahah..." He smiled like a kid while jumping and running everywhere in the room.
"I have no idea with this kid right now..." C.A.P said.
"Me too." Changjo said.
"Me either." Chunji said.

 

"Oh, Andy hyung! When are we going there? Tomorrow? Next week? Or..." Niel asked.
"Wow! Niel ah, are you that excited? You guys will go there next week by the way."
"How long are we staying there? I hope it's as long as we wanted." L.Joe said.
"Stop daydreaming, Lee Byung Hun!" C.A.P smacked L.Joe's head.
"Ah! C.A.P hyung mianhae."
"About a month I think. You may come back earlier or later than the time you know that."
"Oh... Quite enough for me."
"Lee Byung Hun." C.A.P called and looked at L.Joe fiercely.
"Araseo. I have to go now or else someone will kill me really soon." L.Joe finished and left the room quickly.
"Me too since I need to kill someone right now." C.A.P left after that to chase L.Joe.
"I think we're going now too. Annyeong Andy hyung." Niel said and left with other members.
"Ye."

After finished the conversation between Andy and us, we went to the cafeteria and had our breakfast. About an hour and 30 minutes later, we went back to our dorm and continue having our rest.


Wendy's POV

The next day.

It's Monday, the first day of school of the week. However, this Monday is different than before because you know what's the reason so yeah.

"Hey girls, good morning!" I greeted once I reached the school.
"Good morning! You looks happy today. Anything happened?" One of my friend asked.
"Yeah." I smiled while looking at her.
"Oh? Can I know what is it?"

"Hey, let me guess first! Hmm...You got yourself a boyfriend already?" Another of my friend joined the conversation.
"Nope."
"You got a good result? But that might not be happen..."
"Obviously nope, you know that."
"You won a concert ticket?"
"Almost there.."
"Well, is there anything even better than winning a concert ticket? Since you're always being so unlucky..."
"I know right, but this time I bet you won't believe me if I told you guys."
"Oh really? Then tell us!"
"I've been chosen to be the tour guide of Teen Top once they came to Malaysia!"
"OMG! Seriously? You must be kidding!"
"I'm serious. I knew you guys wouldn't believe that."
"Damn you're too lucky! I didn't realize this can be happen to you! Congrats ya!"
"Thanks!"

"So when are you going to start your record? Maybe we can visit and support you on that day."
"Starts from this weekend, so are you coming?"
"Why not? Is it starts at the morning?"
"Maybe, I'm not sure yet, but what I know is we'll start our recording at the airport."
"Oh okay... Well, tell us right after you got the information from them, okay?"
"No problem!"


Author's note (2)

Sorry guys for using so much time to type this chapter since I've been busy on homeworks, assignments and even celebrating my birthday 3 days ago :( But I think it's a right time to upload it since 'Teen Top Never Stop in Guam' has ended last night. Anyway, the prologue chapter is up and see you guys soon next week :)