One Love... English

The Only One...

Here is the English version of the Fic of Kris and Amber. Hope you all guys enjoy it!! My English is not well so I'm sorry for any errors on my grammar!! 


Amber is a famous singer, with another 4 girls she form the group which is called F(x). Kris is a young man, who will soon enter as a trainee in a very famous company in Korea. He was born in China but lived a few years in Canada. So spoke English very well. Amber, when she was trainee met a Chinese guy but they communicated in English because both like to talk in English...

Passed 4 ½ years, when the manager of F(x) informs them that they will meet the members of the new group who will debut with their company. The girls were very excited because they will meet the new members of the company. When the girls went to meet the group, Amber, was unable to attend because she had a full schedule and could not make it. So when she get to the bedroom the girls began to talk about the new guys and said they were very handsome. After a while, Amber had free time and decided to see the boys in their practice. When she arrived the practice room she found a big surprise...

To her surprise, when she sees this guy practicing his dance debut. He was a tall boy with blond hair. His face seemed familiar but she did not know where she had seen him before. When the boy sees her, he remains motionless. Because he was also surprised to see her again.

When he manages to speak he says:

Kris: A…am..beer?? 
Amber: Kr..riss.??
Kris: Ne(Yes), What are you doing here?
Amber: Here I work and yo..ou? –she said a little nervous-
Kris: You still nervious talking with me -he laughs- I'm one of the members of the new group.
Amber: -with astonished face- Jinja?? (Really??)
Kris: Ne!(Yes!) –smile- And how you have been over the years?
Amber: Good, I think. I was busy with work and doing what I like most, singing.
Kris: You think? -laugh- Yes, I know it's one of the things we have in common and this never change. -caressing her face- 
Amber: Ne... Kris-ah!.. I think we will see each other more often -shy smile-
Kris: Ne, I think so too.. –his heart beating strongly- 

Amber exits the room. Once she gets back to her dorm, she meets her band mates. Since she looked a bit agitated, they asked her what was wrong. Amber said nothing and went back to her room.

-Practice Room-
Kris felt her heart wanted out of his chest. 

Amber-ah! My secret love.. Long time no see, I thought this had gone away but is hasn’t. I still feel the same way, although you never told me, I know you have feelings for me. He says in his mind.

Then he breathes deeply. The girls see him sitting in the floor very lost in his thoughts and with a hand on his heart. They all worry for him so Krystal decides to ask in English.

Krystal: Excuse Me, Are you ok?
Kris: Ah! What? Me? Yes, I’m ok
Krystal: Are you sure? You don’t look so good
Kris: Yes, I’m. Only I am some surprise but you don’t need to worry. (smile)
Krystal: Okay! –smile-

Krystal, tells the girls what he told her in korean. Then they go out the practice room and go out for a walk. Meanwhile, Amber, went to her room. While in her room thinking about the meeting she had with his school crush, the one who she never confessed her feelings to. Months later, EXO was going to debut, group to which Kris belonged to. The members of F(x) and other singers from the company were there to support them.

As they sang, the fans shouted euphorically to them on stage. After the debut stage culminated, they had a party to celebrate the success of the group. Everyone enjoyed the party including Amber and Kris, who were together all night. The others surrounding them seemed to thing it was odd that they were so close due to the short time Kris had been in the company. 

Weeks later, Kris, had to return to China since the group was divided into two groups of 6 members who would do promotions in Korea and the other 6 in China. Days before leaving to China, Kris decides to invite Amber for dinner, which she accepts while having decided to tell him how she felt for him. They were both nervous, but they dressed up nicely and went to the restaurant together. When they were both sitting at the same table, Kris asks the waiter for some champagne, the waiter brings a bottle and puts it in the cooler next to the table. They later ask for dinner and while they eat, they both talk about how his and her lives have changed. The evening was filled with good food, good conversation an occasional glances between them. After eating, they went for a walk, they joked around and pranked each other along the way.

The evening was a very pleasant one for them. More into the night, Kris tells Amber that he wants to take her somewhere, she is curious to know where she is being taken but he says it’s a surprise. Kris tells Amber to close her eyes, something she is not really too willing to do. She only closes her eyes because she is curious to know what the surprise is. When they arrive to the place Kris had prepared, he hugs her from behind and gives her a kiss on the cheek, quite close to . Surprised, Amber kept her eyes closed and as she felt his breath close to her, her heartbeat picked up speed and started to beat strongly. After the kiss she said: "Kris-ah can I open my eyes?" to which he replied "not yet." When Kris hears an airplane coming, he says "now you can open your eyes my love." When Amber opened her eyes and looked at the sky, she saw a plane with a sign that read "Wo Ai Ni (I love you) Liu Yi Yun".

Seeing this, Amber was very excited her eyes got teary.  Kris hugged her strongly and asked her: "Did you like the surprise?" To which she replied "Yes, I liked it! I was surprised". After that Kris tells her that it was getting late and that they had to return. 

Amber says, "Yes, we have to go back but first I have to tell you something..." Kris: "Yes Amber-ah?" Amber says "For some time I wanted to say something but didn’t have the courage to do so..."

Kris did not let her finish talking and gave her a gentle kiss on her lips, to which she responded. And so the night was the witness of the hidden love that existed for some time and no one dared to confess....