Happy Birthday Jessica!~

For Her Jessi Jung

Before it had been an action out of habit, but now she wasn’t so sure if this was the right thing to do. Jessica bit her bottom lip in deep consideration, yet unable to make a decision, with the key in her hand and Krystal impatiently tapping her foot by her side. They were standing outside the locked door of Tiffany’s LA house, having arrived in California earlier in the morning.

 

“Unnie, let’s just go get a hotel room if you’re not sure.”

 

“No! She won’t mind,” Jessica replied for the nth time with another sigh, but made no move to stick the key into the lock.

 

“Then open the door already!” Krystal dropped their bags in her hands with a loud thud and dramatically shrugged with her whole body. “I need to pee!”

 

“Okay okay! You should have told me earlier then.” Finally, Jessica unlocked the door.

 

“I’ve been telling you that for the past decade, but thank you,” Krystal commented, sarcastically exaggerating her gratitude, and grabbed hers and her sister’s heavy suitcases again.

 

“Quit talking back to the birthday girl, Soojung-ah.” With a chuckle, Jessica was about to follow her sister as the younger girl skipped her way into the familiar house when she was stopped by something she saw in her peripheral vision.

 

There was someone standing behind the counter in the kitchen on the right of the living room. It was someone who she didn’t expect would be here—she’s supposed to be in Korea already! and someone who she had mixed feelings about meeting…

 

“Tiff?”

 

“Hi, Jessi!” Tiffany came out from the kitchen, welcomingly smiling her beautiful eyesmile and nervously fiddling with the end of her skirt.

 

A very short skirt. Jessica originally already had mixed feelings about the girl, but the girl wearing a…

 

A maid costume??!!

 

Jessica gulped as her eyes took in the sight of her fellow SNSD member in a black and white uniform that looked something like their Mr. Mr. costume, but more pleasing to Jessica’s eyes. Tiffany chuckled coyly when Jessica’s jaw literally slackened.

 

“Happy birthday honey!” She two-stepped over towards the still-stunned girl and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

 

Jessica gasped, placing a hand on the place blessed by her girl as her cheeks reddened. Still speechless, she just continued staring at Tiffany questioningly.

 

“You like it?” Tiffany asked her, twirling around a little bit to show off her costume, and ended in a curtsy. The movement exposed even a little more of her honey thighs and the vest of the costume nicely highlighted her generous bust. “It’s your birthday present. I’ll be your maid for today, so tell me your wish Mistress Jung.”

 

Yessssss! Jessica thought. “I love you!”

 

Jessica turned impossibly redder. Her mind seemed to be malfunctioning, and Tiffany seemed to be enjoying the attention a lot. She decided to try speaking again.

 

“You’re mine!”

 

Urgh nope!

 

Tiffany laughed out loud and Jessica lost all her wits again as her mind was only filled with Tiffany, Tiffany, and Tiffany’s beautiful smiles and y thighs.

 

“That wish cannot be granted since it’s already complete milady.” Tiffany grinned even wider and stepped closer to the older girl again.

 

“Then I have another wish,” Jessica finally reciprocated in their act.

 

“What is it baby?” Tiffany hastily stopped her approach when her lips were a mere centimeter away from the pair she has wanted to taste for weeks.

 

“I haven’t given you the permission to kiss me.” With a smirk, Jessica playfully pushed the girl away and then pulled her back closer by her waist. "But since you surprised me well—pleasantly surprised—I'll give you a reward."

 

Jessica grinned and connected their lips, finally meeting in the middle longingly.

 

"Ew, get a room!" The two lovers hastily broke apart at the newcomer's voice, and saw Krystal smirking at them with her arms crossed.

 

Feeling suddenly embarrassed that her girlfriend’s younger sister had caught them red-handed, Tiffany tried to hide her whole body behind Jessica's.

 

"Nice outfit, unnie."

 

Tiffany let out a cute squeal, hiding her blushing face in Jessica's shoulder though her bright red ears betrayed her.

 

"Why didn't you tell me that Soojungie is here with you?!" Tiffany hissed into Jessica’s ear while repeatedly slapping her arm, but Krystal heard and chuckled at the older girl's dilemma even more.

 

"Cover Girl!" Krystal answered her instead, beaming with excitement. "Why are you here, unnie?"

 

"Uhhh it's my house?" Tiffany raised an eyebrow and Krystal smiled as she noticed the influences that her sister had on the girl (though of course whatever Tiffany did looked cuter than Jessica could ever wish to be).

“Like duhh! Wow I didn’t know that this very pink house belonged to you Tiff-unnie,” Krystal rolled her eyes and twirled around with her arms spread out to emphasize her point. “I mean why are you like here in LA? We thought you went back to Seoul already.”

 

 “Yeah Tiff, why are you still here? The girls told me that you're already back at the dorm and there were news that you went back on the day you went to Disneyland with...” Jessica grimaced, scrunching up her whole face as she thought of an appropriate word to use. “With that boy!"

 

“I believe that boy has a name.” A familiar male voice came from behind the sisters. Nichkhun made me appearance, smiling handsomely as he casually leaned against the refrigerator.

 

“Oppa! I didn’t know you're here too!” Krystal’s excitement rose—the more the merrier right?—and she ran towards their close friend to hug him.

 

Though, Jessica on the other hand had a very different and a lot less welcoming reaction. “Tiff, you’re not two-timing us, are you?”

 

“Hey Krys.” Nichkhun patted Krystal’s back and winked at the older Jung, who responded with a fierce glare and a possessive grip on Tiffany’s hand. “Nice to see you too, Jessica.”

 

“What are you doing here?” As Jessica snapped back harshly, Tiffany immediately sprang into action. She brushed the back of her hand along the older girl’s cheeks and directed her eyesmile at her. Jessica visibly lost her tension.

 

“Is my Jessi jealous? Don't worry honey; he's here to be your slave for a day since he feels sorry for causing misunderstandings between us.”

 

Nichkhun nodded vigorously from the side.

 

“You know we're only doing this for publicity of both groups and companies.”

 

“But you went to Disneyland with him!” Jessica almost whined and pouted, making her sister fake gag and Nichkhun’s eyes widen in surprise at the live show of aegyo. “You never even go to any amusement park with me.”

 

Tiffany cooed to her girl. “Awww I'm sorry baby. You just never asked so I thought you didn’t like going to such places. We can go again today if you want? It'll b a date?”

 

“I have more shooting for Cover Girl.” Jessica actually whined and pouted this time.

 

“It’s okay! We’ll entertain you then!” Nichkhun piped in.

 

The Ice Princess returned as soon as Jessica turned towards the boy. “Your services are no longer needed. Please see yourself out.”

 

“Come on Sica—”

“No. Out. I said out. Now. Right Now! N.O.W!”

 

Nichkhun covered his ears to save his eardrums from the loud dolphin screech of the Ice Princess and quickly fled with his coat’s long tail between his legs.

 

Jessica grinned when the house quieted down afterwards, only the three girls left. Turning towards her dazed maid, she gently placed a hand on her shoulder and turned her so that they were face to face.

 

“And now you, my darling… You have to call me Your Royal Highness Queen Jung.”

 

“Huh?!”

 

“And me, The High Majesty Princess Jung.” Krystal smirked like her sister.

 

“Uhhh.. Krys?!”

 

“Uhuh, Jessi?” The younger Jung crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow to her sister.

 

Jessica raised a delicate eyebrow back. “And yup call her whatever she said.”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes at the sisters’ immaturity and her lack of foresight. “Fine! My Royal Highness Queen Jung and The High Majesty Princess Jung, what should I serve for midday meal?”

 

She asked with a mock curtsey.

 

“Spaghetti!” The Jungs simultaneously exclaimed. “With a lot of meat!”

 

“I was hoping you would say that!” Tiffany excitedly grabbed the two girls’ hands and dragged them towards the already-set-up dining table.

 

There were three plates of warm spaghetti bolognese prepared with generous amounts of grated cheese sprinkled on top and juicy meatballs surrounding the noodles. A bowl of Caesar salad and mushroom soup with croutons were even included. It looked like a perfect professional meal, but there was only one problem.

 

Tiffany seemed to have noticed the Jungs’ hesitancy.

 

“Nichkhun helped me make it so don’t worry.” She brought each girl by the shoulder and seated them in their designated places before taking a seat by herself on the left of Jessica and opposite of Krystal.

 

Upon hearing the guarantee that the food is not poisonous, the youngest girl quickly began stuffing her face, craving for some homemade western food. Tiffany smiled and followed along, but stopped when she realized Jessica had not even picked up her fork.

 

“Jessi, what’s wrong?”

 

Jessica placed her hands on her lap and requested so cutely that no one with a heart would say no. “Feed me.”

 

Krystal chocked on her mouthful of spaghetti and started coughing very hard.

 

“Okay…” Tiffany reached for Jessica’s fork and plate but the older girl pushed them away from her reach.

 

“No! From your plate!”

 

“It’s the same Jessi—” Jessica glared. “I mean My Royal Highness Queen Jung.”

 

Jessica continued glaring. “No! Yours!”

 

Tiffany chuckled. “Okay okay, you cutiepie.”

 

She fed her girlfriend as requested, from her own plate with her own fork, and watched with a lovestruck look as Jessica chewed happily and cutely. Krystal sighed and looked away before she loses her appetite even more.

 

“Guys, just don’t start making out with the excuse that you’re helping each other chew.”

 

But the two didn’t even hear her.

 

``

 

After lunch, the Jung sisters left again for more Cover Girl shooting. Tiffany was left alone to wash the plates, clean the rooms, and arrange for the two girls’ accommodation. She lugged up their heavy suitcases upstairs to the bedrooms, placing Krystal’s in the guest room and bringing Jessica’s into her own. She assumed—and safely, she hoped—that Jessica would be sleeping with her (like just sleeping sleeping!).

 

It took her almost two hours to clean the whole house and it left her utterly tired afterwards. Tiffany dropped herself on the sofa, face first, and the TV. She decided to watch some of Jessica’s favorite episodes of Suits to pass time before the sisters come back but after a few minutes, the tired girl had fallen sleep.

 

``

It was dark when Tiffany woke up and the sofa seemed a lot softer. She sat up groggily and realized that she was back in her own room. Someone had tucked her in under her blanket and changed her out of her tight maid costume as well (she was now wearing her pink fluffy nightgown). Someone had freaking changed her clothes for her, like took her clothes off! She let out a little surprised and scared squeak and she shrieked again when there was a chuckle from the other side of the room.

 

Jessica was sitting on her big red beanbag by her work desk, reading a novel. She had already changed into her pyjamas of girl boxer shorts and a black tanktop, and was even wearing her glasses. Now that was some y nerdiness.

 

“You awake baby?”

“Jessi…” Tiffany’s sleep logged mind couldn’t conjure up anything else as she watched her girlfriend put her book down, take off her glasses and saunter over toward the bed.

 

“I hope you don’t mind. As much as I loved your maid costume, it looked stuffy so I changed your clothes for you.”

 

Tiffany’s red cheeks were visible even in the dim lighting of the room.

 

“And we bought you some dinner. Do you want to have it now?”

 

Jessica kneeled on the bed and shuffled over towards the drowsy girl to place a loving kiss on her forehead. Tiffany sighed contently as she held onto her girlfriend’s waist, not letting her move away.

 

“I’m supposed to be your maid for the day but now you’re taking care of me again, as always.”

 

Jessica hugged her head when Tiffany buried her face in her stomach, snuggling into the soft fabric covering the infamous Sica-abs.

 

“I don’t want to eat yet. I’m sleepy so let’s just cuddle for a while?”

 

Tiffany slid back onto her back, underneath her covers, and pulled Jessica onto her side along with her, their arms still around each other. They silently rested in the warm embrace before Jessica spoke again, looking into Tiffany’s eyes.

 

“Remember that day when I almost drowned and you saved me?”

 

“You nearly gave me a heart attack! The big wave just like gobbled you up in front of me!” Tiffany frowned and then beamed. “Of course I won’t ever forget. We had our unofficial first kiss then!”

 

“I'm glad you are my first...” Jessica couldn’t resist kissing her cute Tiffany again, this time on the tip of her nose. “But that's not the point. I remember it as the time when I realized that I love you, more than I thought I should, and that I couldn’t and didn't want to stop feeling for you this way forever. That was a moment when I needed a somebody, someone who I can love and will love me back the same way, someone to be here for me and with me always. You came into my life at that time and became the someone and you are doing a great job at bring the somebody because you're more than anyone could ever be for me.”

 

Tiffany could fear her eyes glistening at the soulful and heartfelt words. She held Jessica’s hand and pressed her hand against her ring finger in a promise.

 

“Oh Jessi. You're irreplaceable because my heart would not be whole if you weren't with me anymore. You are more than everything to me, and I hope you realize that. You're my Aurora in A&F sweats, looking more gorgeous than the princess could ever look with those hideous puffy gowns of hers. You are my Elsa, with a body that's a thousand times hotter and a love a million times more true. You’re more than all those princesses so unlike them, I will make you won’t have to fight for your happiness and search for love for miles on ends. I will be your happiness and I will love you. Most importantly, you're my Jessi, my love, and you're all that matters in my world.”

 

“Tiff, I have some last few requests that I want to make.”

 

“소원을말해봐.”

 

“Kiss me, Tiffany.”

 

She did, full of love.

 

“Stephanie, love me?”

 

“I already do and always will.”

 

 And she did.