Case 1

Love Transplantation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2012 was considered to be the end of the world yet we survived it. But it was that year that the real end of the world began. No one believed in love and no one was willing to give love. That year, the loveless rate had climbed to the historic 91.3%. But it was that time when the Love Bureau was established. When you lose your love, somebody can help you extract this love memory for you and give you compensation. When you feel you cannot love anymore, somebody could redeem your love memory to help you regain love.

“Just now I have introduced the rules of love redemption, are you both clear about that?” Min Young asked as she looked up from the profile of her two clients. The lady, Hye Mi, was a beautiful girl. Her thick, wavy, long black hair gracefully falls down to her shoulders and encircles her diamond-shaped face. Her dark brown eyes, remind me of a doe. On the other hand, the man whose name is Hyun Sik. He is tall and broad-shouldered, with a mop of dark hair and heavy, solemn brows, with a pair of eyes that was as black as coal and gleamed slightly behind the thick framed glasses he wore.

They were the first experimental lovers of love extraction, their memory was being saved. They were forced to break up because one of them was forced to study abroad. Ten years later, being frustrated by love, they came back to get back their lost feelings and now they are just like two strangers awkwardly sitting beside each other.“ How are you?” Hye Mi asked Hyungsik shyly, tucking a strand of hair that has fallen out behind her ear. Hyungsik nodded his head and muttered a simple “Fine” back. Hye Mi then took out a name card and passed it to him, sending a small smile in the process.

“Let’s start,” Min Young interrupted. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter