I.

Strawberries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He loved everything about her. Her eyes, her hair, her scent, her smile but sadly there are things that they didn’t click. Getting divorce didn’t actually crossed his mind but to her, yes. They married each other at the time they thought they were ready but they weren’t. He thought love, patience and trust could be everything but to her love can face, patience can be lost and trust can be broken. He admit it, he knew she faced a lot of challenges while they were married. He knew he was insensitive and only thought of himself. He didn’t think of her feelings and didn’t even listen to her.

“Luhan oppa, I don’t think our marriage will still work out. I’ve had enough, it’s you who pushed me away,” Bomi said as the two of them sat on the dining table.

“Bomi, what are you saying?” He asked as he held back his tears. He knew where this is heading.

“Oppa, let’s get a divorce,” She said and carefully placed a brown envelope on the table.

“Bomi,”

“Oppa, just sign the papers and I’ll be gone. You don’t have to go home early from work just to make sure I’m alright. You don’t have to eat the foods I cooked. You don’t have to restrain yourself from dating other girls; hence, I’m giving you freedom,” Bomi held back her tears as she saw Luhan signing the papers. She didn’t expect it but it’s for the best.

“Thank you,” Bomi bowed and got her luggage from their room. Bomi’s hands trembled as she held the knob. This will be the last time she can be with him. Bomi ran back and hugged Luhan.

“Goodbye oppa,” She said as she placed her favourite strawberry flavoured candy on Luhan’s palm.

She turned back and let her tears flow freely, finally having the courage to get out of the house.

“Bomi,” Luhan fell to his knees still clutching to the candy Bomi placed on his palms, he cried to his heart’s content but he wanted her back. He wanted everything to how it is before.

Luhan walked to Bomi’s workplace, he muster up all his courage to meet her once again. He doesn’t care on what the others will think of him. He doesn’t care if Bomi will not talk to him, he’ll do what he needs to do. It’s to court Bomi once again. Luhan always come to Bomi’s workplace every day and it became a habit. He knew she had a thing for strawberries and every time he sees strawberries, or any related to it, it reminds him of Bomi. That’s how important she is to him. They said, you wouldn’t know how much you value someone or something unless it’s gone. He knew Bomi is annoyed of how he tries to win her heart again but he believes he still can.

“Bomi, here’s your suitor again,” Chorong and Eunji giggled as they saw Luhan coming with a box of chocolate covered strawberries on his hand.

“Seriously, Bomi unnie you’ll make good babies. He’s handsome, you’re pretty,” Naeun giggled.

“Bomi,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter