Chapter 1: We are one

K.A.R.M.A

KARMA!
KARMA!
KARMA!
KARMA!
KARMA!

That was the only sound you could hear all throught the stadium. As the members waved goodbye, blow some kisses, say their thank you's, bow and began to walked down the stairs as the lights of the stadium began to faint, the music stoped, but the enchanting screams of the fans only grew more and more.

As they walked down the staff quickly went towards them, giving them towels and bottles of water. While walking all you could hear was a complete fuzz between the high ranked speaking about the performance. They made it to their dressing room, entered the room and before closing the door got more comeplements about their performance tonight, they said thank you and closed the door.

"Wow, the croud today was so full of energy"
"Agreed Anna, I truly missed the canadian fans,their energy is so contagious"
"Tell me about it" 
"Ok girls today's show was a great one, but we still have a very tight schedule ahead of us and we need to keep on track" said manager Young
" Permission to celebrate!" aksed in a funny way Angela
"Permission denied" replied Manager Young

All of the girls moan in agony.

"Now tomorrows to-do list is going to the studio to practice the new dance routine for next weeks performance at the American Music Awards" said Manager Young

" Again? Young we've practice that dance so much I can do it in my sleep" said Mandy
" C'mon Young... let us have a bit of fun" said Kat
" Last time you girls had fun you glue a lantern on the ceiling" 
" Yeah that was amazing" said Riley

The girls looked at Riley and Riley quickly changed her words

" I mean.. what? he he ... we didnt do anything"
"Yeah well I'm not taking any chances, change you have the fan meeting now and after that straight to the hotel understand"
"Yes Manager Young" replied the girls in unison

As manager Young open the door the hair stylist, the stylist, make-up stylist and their long time friend and personal photographer Solaris. The staff quickly began to work on the girls comenting and suggesting what the girls should wear for tonights fan meeting. Even though they had a lifestyle of exquisit taste they perfer to go more natural looking for the meeting.

Light make-up, clothes of the firls selection, hair lightly touched, they walked all the way towards the room where the fan meeting was going to be held. They have not reached the little room when the began to hear the scream of the awaiting fans.

"Never get tired of this" said Kat
"Lets give them one hell of a meeting" said Mandy

KARMA got in a circle put their hands together and said their slogan.

"KARMA TO THE END"

Solaris was the first to be out since she is going to be the photographer of the fan meeting. She steped out and fans screams got louder. Solaris smiled and waved at them in a shy way,  then turn aroun to set her camera stuff. Once she was done she gave the manager a signal indicating that KARMA could go.

The moment they set foot on the little carpet the fans lost it. They were screaming, crying, blowing kisses, saying things like "I love you" etc. The security was pusing them back because some of the fans were trying to get over the line. Before they let the fans in they stood there, had a few pictures taken, waved, smile, say a few words then fans enter one by one.

The first was a little girl she had teaes in her eyes, a shirt with KARMA on it, and a paiting.

"This....this is for you" said the girl shily
" Aww thank you" said Mandy

Mandy took the drawing the little girl did then whisper something to the rest of the members. The girls nodded and began to move,the little girl just stood there wondering what they were doing. Once done the little girl saw that KARMA made a throne so she could sit. Mandy took the litrle girl and sat her on top of the human throne and waited for Solaros to take the picture.

Picture taken Mandy gently put the girl on the floor gave her a kiss on the cheek and said thank you, the rest of the girls said thank you and blew kisses at her. The rest of the photoshoot went pretty fast. Of course when you are having a great time with people time does fly fast. As the last remaining fan walked out the door the girls walked back to the dressing room to get their stuff and headed straight to the tour bus.

"Finally I can get these monstorous things off me" said Kat while taking off her high heals 
" Wow lasted for an entire show... that's a new record"said Mandy
" I'll say... I believe you owe me ten bucks Riley" said Solaris streching her hand out
" You just had to last an entire show... don't you Kat" said Riley while giving Solaris the tens bucks
" You two made a bet that I wouldn't last an entire show?" said Kat
" Maybe" said both Riley and Solaris in unison
" C'mon girls lets move" said manager Young rushing the girls

The girls grabbed their stuff and headed for the tour bus. Once out of the stadium they heard more screaming fans and saw the lights of camera  flashes go on and off.

" I thought all of them were gone by now" said Solaris 
" Sol you know how Karmaniacs are" said Angela
" They are always one step ahead of us" said Anna
" Well lets go" said Kat

Before going on the bus they went to the fans and gave them some autographs, a bit of pictures since the fence couldn't let them get any closer. After a little while they went back on the bus even inside they still waved goodbye and blew kisses at the fans.

" So tired" said Riley letting herself fall on the couch
" Agreed" said Kat falling on top of Riley
" They are bed you could comftrably sleep on you know" said Riley
" Yeah I know" responded Kat

Since they were tired what they did on the tour bus was just sleep. When they got to the hotel each went to their rooms with thei respective roomates and slept throught out the whole night.

Morning came and Riley was the first to wake up, she look around in her room and saw that Solaris was peacefully sleeping. She grabbed a pillow and threw it at her

" You know they are nicer way of waking me up you know?" said Solaris throwing the pillow back at her
" I know... but they are no fun, besides I need you to help me with something" said Riley jumping on Solaris bed
" With what demon?" said a bit annoyed Solaris
" Well I made a promise with the karmaniacs that I would give them a look of Karma fresh out of bed" said a very energetic Riley
"And?" said Solaris
" We are going room to room waking evrry KARMA member" smiled Riley
"No.. go back to bed" said Solaris covering her face with pillows
" We get to wake up Kat" said Riley
" Let's go" said Solaris getting out of bed

Even though the photographer of the company was Solaris, Riley is also obssed with taking pictures and capturing every moment. So Riley took the camera set it on record and began to talk to it.

" Hey guys Good Morning! I promised you that I would give you a side of KARMA you haven't seen yet.... so gere I have my accomplice for today is Solaris... say hi Solaris"

Riley points the camera at Solaris, Solaris waves

" Lets go!" said Riley and Solaris in unison

The first room to enter was the on of the twins, Anna & Angela. Riley gave the camera to one of the other staff memebers while Riley and Solaris jumped and scream on each of the twins beds.

"By all that is Holy and Saint please stop!" said Anna
" Ok ok we are up... we are up!" said Angela

Riley gestured the man holding the camera to get close so that she could record a perfect glimpse of the twisn faces"

" Say hello Sunshie! "said Riley

Riley gave a close up to Angela. Because of the light the camera had and the fact that she just woke up Angela covered her eyes.

"Riley are you kidding me? Put the camera down"said Angela trying to get a hold of the camera
" Dont be camera shy" said Riley
"Hey dont forget Anna!" said Solaris

Riley jumped from Angela's bed to Anna's bed holding tightly the camera.

" Ready for a close-up Miss Model" said Riley
" Riley ok im up... put the camera down" said Anna

Riley again took the camera and put it infront of her and Solaris.

" Two down ..... two more to go" said Solaris while she and Riley smiled in an evil way.

Now that the twins were awake it was time to wake-up the leader and the baby of the group. Before they were just two but now with the company of the twins the mission will be done a lot faster. The group got to the room they both shared. They open the door ever so slwoly, and saw both of them fast asleep.

They set their mind on waking up first Mandy the little one of the group. They began to rock her side to side,signing in her ear until she finally woke up. Kat looked at the camera and smiled not before sending all of the girls to hell.

" Well we now see that Kat is a true ray of sunshine when she is awake" said Angela at the camera
" Mandy say hi to the viewrs" said Anna
" Hi, everyone" said Kat in a sleepy tone
" Well now for the hard part, Mandy is a hard sleeper... this is going to be a hard one"said Riley

The girls looked at the bed where Mandy was sleeping and back at the camera, they laughed nerviously but carry on with the plan. They surrounded Mandy's bed and began to sing loudly, Anna and Solaris jumped on the bed until finally Mandy woke up.

" Someone better be dead" said Mandy
" Say Hi to the karmaniacs!" said Riley
" I am going to kill you Riley!" said Mandy getting off the bed
" Aahhh abort the mission.. repeat abort abort! " repeated Riley to the camera while runnning down the hallway towards her room.
" Riley asked for it" said Solaris
" Yeah.. hey where's Kat?" asked Anna
" She fell asleep again!" said Angela

After the fabulous way Riley woke up all the girls this morning the all got dressed and headed to the dance studio to practice the new routine for the up coming performance. They got there and began to stretch. Manager Young said he was going out for a while to look for one of his friends that was visiting the States.

At that time Kat got up and went straight to Liam. Kat's secret boyfriend of 2 years. He is a back-up dancer for KARMA. They had to keep their relationship a secret because the company stritcly phorbids a relationship between co-workers. Kat went towards him and grabbed his hand but Liam quickly let go.

" Liam whats wrong?" asked Kat
" Hey control yourself... i dont want to get in trouble" said Liam
" But Manager Young isin't here... there is no problem" said Kat tryin to grab his hand again
"Yeah but he has his little workers... i dont want to loose my job" said Liam
" Your job? Is that all you care about?... what about us?"said Kat
" Babe our love won't pay the bills" said Liam

Kat sigh. Liam was right their love won't pay the bills. Kat was tired of having their love in secret. She wanted to tell the world her heart belonged to a wonderful man, a man she deeply cared about. But she knew if it happen they would never be together.

Time passed and before they knew it Kat and Liam where alone in the dance studio. 
" Hey.. we are finally alone" said Kat getting close to Liam to give him a kiss

Liam saw this and pushed her away before he could kiss him.

" Hey what was that for?" asked Kat
" Stop .... would you just stop it already!" scream Liam
" But... but I just wanted to give you a kiss what is wrong with wanting to kiss my boyfriend" said Kat
"Could you ask if I want to kiss you?"said Liam
" Ask? Who ask for a kiss from their boyfriend?" asked Kat
" A girlfriend with manners!" yelled Liam
" MANNERS?! what do you know aboyt manners? You don't even respect me as your girlfriend!" yelled back Kat
" It's always about you... the great leader Kat... always about you isn't it?" said Liam
" No not always!... why are you saying these things?" said Kat with a lump in the throat
" Im tired of everything being always about you... you.. you.. YOU!" yelled Liam
"What happen to you? you used to be so sweet, so lovable, we used to be so inseparable...what went wrong?said Kat in a thin aired voice
" Just shut up!" yelled Liam he lifted up his hand at the same time Kat shrugged ready for impact, but something stoped Liam from hitting Kat. It was the KARMA members with manager Young and his visit
Liam lowered his hand, took one look at Kat that was with her back at the rest of the group turn on his feet and storm out of the room. Mandy walked towards Kat,rested her hand on Kat's shoulder and was going to say something when Kat stoped her.

" How much did they saw?" asked Kat
" Enough" simply said, Mandy was going to give her a hug when again Kat stopped her
" No stop... if you do this I might nit contain myself, just give me a minute to regroup myself and I'll be fine" said Kat looking at the ground

Mandy nooded and took a step back, Kat on the other hand took a deep breath closed her eyes, turn on her heels and walked straight towards Manager Young and his visit. When Kat took a very good look at Manager Young's visit was she took for a big surprise.