[+] prologue

take my hand and rescue me ;

theme song: only love

"you, only you. my first love, my last love. 

i don't think i can fall in love again, 

unless it was you."

 

 

She is tired. Tired of the long nights. Tired of filthy air. Tired of the skimpy clothes that doesn’t reflect the slightest of her personality. Tired of smiling when all she wants to do is scream and run. To say she is distressed is a complete understatement.

 

But this is all she has.

 

This hellish life is all 23-year old Park Chorong has to her name and she isn’t about to admit defeat yet. Because if she does, it means she is letting those monsters win. If she does, she is sacrificing the only family she has left – her younger brother.

 

And after all that they’ve lost, she wants to make sure they’ll never, ever lose each other.

 

With a tight smile, she balances a tray of vodkas in one hand while the other pushes open the heavy door to room #103.

 

It is going to be another long night.

 

 

 

 

He is afraid. Afraid of the mask that might come undone. Afraid of the truth being unravelled. Afraid of the lies eating him up. Afraid of the dark life he keeps concealed from the public’s eyes. Afraid of the sins he’s committed.

 

But yet, he doesn’t stop.

 

How much will it take for him to end it? How much more blood will he shed until he quits? How many more lives will be sacrificed to make it enough? How much pain and torture will he put himself through?

 

Nam Woohyun is far, far off from being happy. This isn’t the life he wanted. This isn’t the path he’d choose for himself. And he’d do anything – anything to find the 7 year old boy who wanted to cure his parents when they’re sick and provide a shelter over their heads. The boy with the simplest of dreams. The boy who only wanted a normal life.

 

Perhaps, that isn’t meant for him. Perhaps, he was born for this.

 

Without looking at the battered man’s anguished eyes, he turns away and pulls the trigger.

 

29.