Chapter 1

YG New Coed Group Empire
 
HEADER IMAGE
 
 

chapter one: Empire Begins

posted on; april 25th

Together we will rule k-pop like an empire!

ahreum audition                                   +

 

audio

 

Sneak peak

 

teaser for next update

Eileen,Black,JiNi and Kenan Ji goes on kiss the radio and gets interview by Ryeowook and Sungmin.Black and JiNi both do a cover on Please Don't go on Radio.Also Ahreum goes on Immortal Song 2 with Lars and Wonjin while the Twins and Chihoon goes on a photoshoot.

[At the dance studio in 3 in the morning]

"Lolli Lolli Oh Lollipop"Black sang while her other members were dancing with her.Then cames King's male Maknae to sing his line."Nah that's not how we do it."He began to dance along with s as well."Okay that's it we're almost perfect"Kenan Ji said until Ahreum and O.K. were both laughing,seeing their two oppas doing some sort of fan dance.Lars was fanning Chihoon as he bend back."Yah,Lars it's your turn."Eileen scoled him.Lars smiled weakly rubbing the nape of his neck."Neh,umma!I'm on it!"Lars said teasing his noona.Eileen puffed out her cheeks."Just move your Lars!"Ahreum yelled at her oppa.Lars go into position and began to rap"Let me tell y’all Magdaesatangboda deo dalkomhan Nae ma-eumeun teojildeut-han Dynamite Nan kkalkkeumhan namja L.A.R.S Naesarang Bling Bling like L E D"O.K. laughed."Oppa is just like T.O.P Oppa always saying his name in his rap."She teased.Lars rolled his eyes."Aniyo Aniyo.I'm one of a kind."Lars said proudly.Wonjin and T.K. we're both mocking their hyung"L.A.R.S"The other male member of Empire laughed.They soon return to dancing.JiNi began to rap,"Geudaen ddak nae seutalya"Lars went close to her"Me?"JiNi pushed him away for part of the dance.JiNi continue rapping"Banjjakbanjjak seutaya Saekdareungeol weonhae?"Wonjin sang"yes"Then return to JiNi"Let me show you if that’s okay"As they were practicing Big Bang enter the dance studio."Yo!"GD said.JiNi ran to hug her older brother.T.O.P was also with GD,he walked toward Black and was giving her advice."I see you guys are still working hard for your debut."Daesung said."We have to,we can't dissappoint our fans out there that are waiting for Empire."T.K. said."Yeah we gotta keep at it!"O.K. agreed."Let me help you guys on choreograph."Seungri said."That'll help us a lot hyung."Wonjin said.Seungri began to help them on their dance.Soon most of them fell in the floor exhausted from praticing for so long."I'll go get water."Kenan Ji offered."I'll help you Kenan Ji."Eileen said as she got up weakly,Lars helped her up."Woah before umma.You might hurt yourself."He said teasing her.Chihoon was resting on his side,relaxing and taking in some air.JiNi handed Chihoon a towel.Chihoon grabbed it and smiled."Gomawo JiNi."He said ruffling her hair."Yah oppa don't mess up my hair."She said pouting.Chihoon laughed weakly."JiNi let's return to practicing."Ahreum said as she was standing near Black."Neh."JiNi replied and return to practicing then O.K. joined them forcing her brother T.K. as well.GD kicked Chihoon softly."Yah,you're their leader.Repesct!"GD said."We're back."Kenan Ji said carrying five water bottles as well did Eileen.Chihoon got up."Okay let's begin."Chihoon said.They all nodded."Aish!"Lars yelled."The longer we stall the longer we stay here."Wonjin said."Alright."Lars whined.They return to practice and finally made it to Kenan Ji final line"You are the one I’ve been wishing for Just stay like this, you and I under the light"Then the chorus part finally arrived for all of them to sing Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh you’re my Lollipop Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Lolli-pop-pop Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh you’re my Lollipop Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Lolli-pop-pop"They all cheered.All of Queen hugged each other cheering with joy so did King,forcing their maknae into to the group hug.They could finally return to their dorm.

[At the dorm 5 in the morning]

"I thought we'll never return to our dorm!"Chihoon said collapsing on the couch.O.K. and Ahreum both sat on their tired leader."oof!"Chihoon grunted.All the members were laughed."Hahaha very funny can you get off of me now?"Chihoon asked."Yeah you'll hurt "grandpa"."Wonjin teased his hyung."Yah I'm only a few years older than all of you guys."Chihoon replied."Hyung you are the grandpa."T.K. teased.O.K. wrapped her arms around Eileen."And Eileen is Queen's grandma!"She teased."Wae?!"Eileen said.They all laughed.Kenan Ji yawned."I'm tired..Good night you guys."Kenan J said before he headed to his dorm room.JiNi rubbed her eyes,yawning as well."Same here..Good night oppas and unnies oh and O.K."JiNi said before heading to her room.Wonjin bowed to his hyungs and noonas."I will go to bed too.Good night."He said before leaving too.Soon the twins left as well leaving Eileen,Black,Lars,Ahreum and Chihoon behind."I'm hungry."Ahreum replied staring at Lars.He sighed."I'll cook you something kaja."He said."Yay!"She cheered.Now only Blank Eileen and Chihoon lefted.The two girls heard snoring.It was Chihoon."He fell asleep on the couch..?"Black asked her unnie."I believe so."She replied."I guess we should wake him up."Eileen said.She was about to touch Chihoon until Black stopped her and pointed at Ahreum and Lars."Let them handle it."She said."But..but.."Before Eileen could say anything,Black dragged Eileen to their dorm room."It's okay,he shares a room with Lars."Black replied.

[Next Day Manager News]

It was the next day for Empire.Their manager arrived to talk to them."I wanted to personally tell you guys,that you will have your own show call Empire Tv."They couldn't believe what they were hearing."Are you serious?"Chihoon asked.All of them looked at their manager in disbelief.He nodded his head."Neh.The public can't get enough of Empire!"He said pleased."But we haven't even debut yet."Black said."True...but they are all excited because of the tension we made on hiding the fact you guys are a coed group so with a tv show you'll be the talk all around Korea!"He said happily.They all looked at each other with the biggest smile.They were all excited with the fact that they are already popular."Also.."The manager said."Also?"Wonjin asked.He pointed at Ahreum.Ahreum was confused,blinking her eyes."You are one of the big talk among all of Seoul for your audition tape.I'm getting calls from Immortal Songs 2 for you to join."He said.Ahreum eyes widen so did her member."Jinja?!"Ahreum said.He nodded his head."Neh.So we want you to practice with your unnies and representt Empire."He said.Ahreum cried a bit,Eileen hugged her and so did JiNi."I'll do you guys proud and represent Empire."Ahreum said.

[At The Dance Room]

Both Ahreum and JiNi were practicing for their dou song Ma Boy.They were trying to get their dance routine right without making any mistake while Lars and Wonjin were both also practicing for their dou song High High.They were at Lars rap.The two dou were working hard.Lars laid on the ground,resting a bit."Aish.I'm tired."He replied.Wonjin facepalm and sighed softly."Maybe because you fell asleep late hyung."Wonjin said.Lars whine"But it's Ahreum's fault!She wanted me to cook for her."He whined more.Wonjin rolled his eyes while Ahreum and JiNi were still practicing,they were both laughing and having fun as they were practicing.Lars bite his lips and complained."Maknae~"He sang.Wonjin helped him up."Let's just practice hyung."Wonjin said.Lars got up and hugged Wonjin."Maknae~"He said happily.Wonjin chuckled softly and pat his back."Neh neh I'm here hyung."He said.The two girls giggled at the scene which made Wonjin blushed a bit.Wonjin mummered."Are you really older than me?"


[At the dorm]

Both Eileen and Chihoon were planning what to do before Empire debut to help them improve."Maybe we should ask manager if we can go on a radio station?"Eileen suggested."Great idea Ling Ling!"Chihoon cheered.They both high fived each other.Chihoon rubbed his neck."But we gotta do more hmm.."Chihoon said.They both were thinking."Why not photo shooting?"Black suggested.They both looked at her with widen eyes then looked at each other."Great idea!"They said in sync."If we do a photo shoot,we can endorse our groups image!"Eileen said.Chihoon nodded his head.They both looked at Black."Gomawo for the idea!"Chihoon said."No problem."Black said as she sat down on the couch and watch tv.Kenan Ji walked into the living room."Kenan Ji you will go to the radio station with Eileen tomorrow neh?"Chihoon said."Wae?"Kenan Ji said.Chihoon wrapped his arm around Kenan Ji shoulder and poked his cheek."You'll watch over our girls neh."Chihoon smiled brightly.Kenan Ji blinked then smile."Neh I will don't worry hyung.I will watch over them."Kenan Ji said.Chihoon smiled then pat his back."I knew I can trust you!"Chihoon said. happily.Eileen stared at Black."You'll come with us right?"She asked.Black nodded her head."Neh unnie you can trust me."She said with a smile.Instead of patting Black's back Eileen hugged her which made Black pat her unnie's back.

[Later At The Dorm]

"Pass me the meat."O.K. whined."Ani ani,you have to eat your vegatable."T.K. scolded his little sister."Ani ani!I want meat!"O.K. whined more."Say ahh."Eileen fed her maknae some of her meat.O.K. smiled brightly."Ah!Ma Sit sso yo!"O.K. cheered.T.K. pouted."Yah!"He whined.Ahreum and JiNi were eating the most so was Lars and Wonjin.Kenan Ji and Black weren't eating that much since they were both now watching the news.All over the media they saw news about Empire.Ahreum going to be on Immortal Songs 2 with Lars and Wonjin supporting her,while Eileen Black JiNi and Kenan Ji will be on Kiss the radio also the Song Twins and Chihoon will do photo shoots.

"Tomorrow will be a busy day."Wonjin said.Chihoon nodded his head."Neh it will.We all gotta work hard to spread Empire's name!"He said.They all smiled.Lars got up from his seat"We will rule K-pop as an Empire!"Lars yelled.They all laughed and cheered with him."Empire!"They all yelled.

 

author's notes

I really hope I got all of your characters right that you enjoy this chapter ^^ Please tell me what you think and if you can pm or comment on some suggests on chapters okay it'll make it way easy for me okay.Bye now I can sleep yay!