Im with them

Against the world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kim Taehyung~ 

I save her from our crazy fans -,- They are bullying her and I really don't get it . Wae? wae wae? wae? And they insulting her. She's really Pretty . 
Yeah She's really Simple but It makes her unique. she's shining to my Eyes <3 But she's not answering to me. 

''Hello? Im asking you ? Whats your name?'' then suddenlly She rans away Again -,- 

''Oh wait! wait ! arghhh'' Hooo Whats with her? -,- 

3rd person* The both of them don't know that there is someone hiding there and watching them. 

''Ahmm. She's Cute **'' 

 

~Kim Hyeri~ 

''Hoooo!'' Im running again :3 This is the worst first day of school :3 First I dummped V ? then The others start noticing me Because of Eunji and Namjoo . And Now V saves me -,- Im going crazy Arggh Jinja .  now Im safe Lemme eat my lunch. 

I want some peace of mind so Im always eating in the rooftop . Im here already but wait there some up there.. 

Before I knew Who is it,I open the door and He Looks at me then smile . 

''Oh sorry .. I going bye.. '' 

''Oh wait'' Then he dragged me down to him while his Sitting . His one of the princes again -,- 

~On the other side~ Cafeteria~ 

''Guys! Did anyone of you saw Jungkook ?'' Bomi

''After class .. Hmm I think his slepping again but I don't know where'' Jhope

''He's always like that '' Suga

''Oh c'mon We are in the cafeteria and the lunch time is almost done But We are not eating yet'' V whinning. 

beacause of V they are eating now in silence . 

But there is someone that keeps thinking of something . 

''I saw him With that hyeri girl in the rooftop but ...arsghhh nevermind'' His thoughts are killing him . 

 

~Jungkook~

I saw her with V and now she's with me . I feel uneasy when V talks to her . I don't know why . This is my first time seeing her but there is something that I would like to confirm and protect her at the same time .

We are just sitting here eating our lunch.She's with eggs and a plain rice and Me with a couple of sandwiches . Its totally silence .... 

''Aheeem. Are you done?'' I started the conversation 

''Ne'' then She noods Politely . She's just lowering her head. 

I don't know why I dragged her here, i just want to spend time with her.

''Oh,I gotta go..'' 

''Wait Lets stay more please'' As I pleaded to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter