The youngest Prince

Against the world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kim Taehyung~

''Oh omo,Prince V Gwenchana?'' One of the students ask me . 

''Ah,Ne Im okay'' Then she acts like crying . whats with her? 

''He notice me WOOOAH you girls are jealous to me right? Hhahaha'' Wth. is this girl doing By the way. The girl I dummped in She's she's ... 

''Ya! V! gwenchana? all the girls here Scream and shout that you are hurt'' - Eunji ''Aish,Noona don't worry it is such a small accident,I got dummped with a girl She's saying sorry to me multiple times,then she runs'' ''YA! are you nuts?! So its your fault then the girl the one that got hurt says sorry to you then runs >< Aish jinja Go find her! and say sorry in a formal way!'' WHAT THE MY SISTER IS DOING THIS AGAIN -,-

Then suddenlly the other joins us. ''Unnie your acting weird again:3'' - Naeun Noona 

''Yea. Calm down Noona''-Jimin Hyung said after. 

''Okay sorry. You know me right I don't want any girls are hurt..'' 

Then all of us .. ''BE CAUSE GIRLS ARE MADE TO BE HAPPY'' then we Laugh Like crazy . and Suddenlly We notice that we are gaining attention by the other students. 

''Oh mainhe! <3'' then Bomi say sorry and make it cute 

''Ohh kiyowo! Ne,Gwenchana Bomi ya!'' The other students say . 

''Your doing this again bomi-yah'' Jungkook hyung said with his embarrased face. The WE Laugh again. Hahaha. 

Let me Introduce My self . My name is Kim taehyung 18 years old. 3rd year High School. I am born with a golden spoon. I have a sister its Kim Eunji Noona. She's 1 year older than me . but she's acting to me like Im just 10 years old. Treating Me like a Baby,Scolded me like a child but yet She really take care to me :) Im a Happy go lucky Guy,Im a weird guy beacause they say so -,- XDD Besides Noona and the other Royalties I have no Family and friends to be with . Our mother father Died in A car Accident 7years ago We only had each other that time when We transffered into the other school We make friends and until now they are my Friends and they are look annoyed to me.... 

''Ya! KIM TAEHYUNG! Stop wondering ! we Have our class remember?''-Jimin 

''Ne! Arrasso Im coming!'' 

 

~Kim Hyeri~ 

Woahh. Just right in time I got my first class. Im sweating too much again. Running from corregidor up to the 3rd floor building is like -____-  Then suddenlly I heard my seatmates having a sweet chitchats I think its interesting... 

''The miss are absent'' ''Wae? on the first day of school? Woah Daebak'' ''Yeah,You know Last summer she's 7months pregnant and now she's having delivered her baby Thats why'' ''Ahh,I see'' the other girl replied. 

I feel like Im dying :3 After I run from that far then She's absent :3 Im not blaming you seonsangnim Im just really annoyed now. Im heating up I don't Feel the Aircon. Sorry for you and your baby Go for it miss :) but suddenlly a Male teacher appear. 

''President!''- The male teacher said. ''Ne! Give respect Students!''-our president . Then all of us get stand and say ''GOODMORNING SEONSAENGNIM!'' ''Okay,Please be sitted. 

''Okay class,You know that your teacher Miss Lee is having here deliveration of her baby . Lets congratulate her :)'' Applause. :) 

''So for that,I am the one that assigned  to replaced her for a while'' Then the others student have their various reaction and me I just nod to the teacher. ''Okay there's any problem to that?'' ''Ah No sir!'' ''Oh good. By the way We have some new students  and four of them will be your new classmates'' 

''WOAAAH daebak I knew it''-Girl1 ''Its the royalties WOAHH''-Girl2 Then they are screaming same with others. 

''My JIN OPPA ! Jungkook oppa! Jhope! Oppa! Minsuga Oppa! And My Namjonnie Oppa! Kyaah!'' Girl1

''How about my Jimin and V oppa''Girl2 ''Like Duh! Our  V oppa or kim taehyung is a 3rd Yr high Remember? He's the youngest he's 1year ahead With others and Jimin oppa wants to join V oppa so He wants to go back in 3rd yr Thats Why''- Girl1 

''Woaah. Daebak where did you get this Infos? You girl is so Amazing'' Girl2 

''Yeah,I know Right. Rememb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter