INTRODUCTION

A mind has DIED

 

 

 

The sound of a television in the living room to fill in the silence, the sound of the clock was ticking on the wall of the living room stating that everyone should go to sleep. However, the one who is still sitting in front of the television and holding a remote. She looks at the clock in the corner, it is already passed midnight but she still not go to the bed, as if she is waiting for someone.

 

 

 

When the front door swung open, the person on the sofa immediately turned to the direction with hoping it is the ‘someone’ she thought.

 

 

 

“Hi.” It turns out the oldest woman.

 

 

 

“Uh..Hi Vic-unnie.” My voice a bit disappointed and then back to the screen of TV in front of me.

 

 

 

I know she noticed that because I heard her footsteps came toward me, “why haven’t you slept yet? It is already midnight.” She took a seat beside me and somehow her voice a little concerned.

 

 

 

I bit my inside of lower lips, “I am not sleepy beside there is a nice show.” I turned to her, giving her a faint smile then back to the TV.

 

 

 

She sighed, “Don’t lie to me.”

 

 

 

I clenched the remote which was I held it, “h-huh?”

 

 

 

“Are you seriously watching this show? I know the show is f**king boring as hell and you know that.” She said while took the remote from me and turn off the TV.

 

 

 

The living room filled by silence. I know her eyes are on me, “why you still can’t move on?” the question killed me inside. I just kept silent.

 

 

 

“It is already a year and you just hurt yourself. Please don’t make it hard..” She continued.

 

 

 

“And now you are waiting for her?”

 

 

 

“I-I just can’t sleep at all..” I lied.

 

 

 

“Yeah you can’t sleep because your mind is full of her!” She raised a bit her voice.

 

 

 

She placed one of her hand on my head and my hair, “stop hurting yourself.” Her voice became gentle.

 

 

 


I closed my eyes and tried to hold my tears back, “I can’t..” I whispered.

 

 

 

She sighed, “You don’t even try.”

 

 

 

“I already tried so many times to move on and you know what? The more I try to forget her, the stronger my feeling to her. I missed her when she wasn’t around me, I would feel worried if she came home late like now!” My tears just rolled from my eyes and I hate it actually.

 

 

 

“How many times she came late to home? It is not the first time right? Why would you feel worried when she is still fine?” She asked back.

 

 

“Why would you missed her if she also stay with us everyday?”

 

 

 

I paused.

 

 

 

“This is…” She took one of my hands and placed it to my heart.

 

 

 

“You are too easy to follow your heart. You are now controlled by ‘it’. Because of that, you never think properly which is good for you. What your brain said isn’t working anymore.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“And then you just keep yourself hurting.” She let go of my arm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I know that if it is not my business but I just want to help you. I am also sick when I see you like this. It is not a week, its already a year..Please…..Let me help you for this time………Soojung-ah….”

 

 

 


 

 

 

Short Chapter!

 

 

 

Tell me if you guys enjoy it or not :)

 

 

I would give you double update if you like it XD

 

 

By the way, who think if it is Amber at the first?