Annoyance

Dancing In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She dried her hair throughoutly, and sat on her couch which was covered in plastic wrap. She the TV with the remote, and started flipping through channels. 

"Choi Seunghyun has been allegedly spotted at another club in Seoul with yet another female celebrity." The reporter on the TV informed. "It would seem that even the prestigious Park Management Inc. is having hard time managing the pop star..."

She immediately turned the TV off, not wanting to hear about how his libidos stained the image of her company. She took out the forms Sunmi gave her and started filling them out, as a way to contain her anger instead of marching over to that notorious good-for-nothing man's house.

Cooperation? Unwilling.

Attitude? Horrible.

Work Ethnics? Unprofessional.

Overall Satisfaction? None!

She scribbled so vigorously that the pencil lead broke. She slowly inhaled in and out, in and out.

How was he so popular anyway? Wasn't it possible that a riot of some sort would have break out already, given that he already impregnated half of Seoul's women? Why couldn't somebody just beat some sense into him and bury him six feet underground? Was his music that good? He definitely had talent but that couldn't compensate for his behavior, right?

This possibility was so puzzling that she took out her laptop and started searching for his music videos. She clicked in a random one, and started watching it. When she was finished, she frowned and came to the conclusion that women must be lured in by his eyes and deep voice. Those intense eyes that unnerved her and that voice that annoyed her to no end.

Why me? She thought. Why? She couldn't handle a man like that? Surely there must be a way to control this...

Aha! Got it!

Choi Seunghyun, you better make sure you have a lot of fun tonight, because you won't be able to anytime soon in the near future.

--------------------------------------------

He pushed the woman against the doors and kissed her heatedly as he fumbled for his keys. The woman responded intimately, grinding against him and wrapping her legs around him. She moaned loudly in between kisses, making him smile at the unavoidable effect he had over women.

When he finally opened the doors, they tumbled into his living room with their intense make out and he was about to carry the woman to the bed when suddenly the lamp on the dining room table lit up.

Park Bom sat with her legs crossed nonchalantly, wheeling around to face the Seunghyun and the flustered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter