Today

Experiment's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaemin smiled at Xiumin as he finished his day's training, She looked over at the other boy's and smiled wider. She couldn't imagian a life with out these boy's by her side. She had lived with most of them for most of her life. When she found out she wasn't the only one of her kind, She couldn't leave them alone. She wanted them to become strong. To live life. To protect what other's have and what they longed for. She alway's told the boy's that they were destined for this life, That they were special and choosen for this. Though sometime's she think's it was really a punishment. Chuckling to herself, She brushed down her trousar's and walked over to the boy's.

"Time for dinner, Then we should all rest... In four day's it's Luhan's birthday." She smile as she hugged the said boy. They day they stopped aging. At the strike of midnight, They would start the process, Which lasted for 12 hour's. They had to live half that day in pain. After, Jaemin and the other's would help make the last of their day as comfortable and happy as possible. Jaemin herself can't remember her's. The first ten day's of her birth were full of pain, But she couldn't remember that. But she can imagian what it must of felt like. Having only ten day's to grow from a tiny baby to a fully grown 21 year old. Pulling out of the hug she smiled at each boy she had raised. All 12 face's.

"Let's Go Umma..." Tao smiled. Jaemin nodded and walked inside, Followed by the boy's.

"D.O, Baek, S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter