Maids in the House!

Crazy Maids Sisters!

Ying cross her arms while glares at it, "Oh heck no..." there's a limo car front of her while Yang stares at the limo in surprise. Ying's left eye twitches, "This is way too much attention for us." Ying picked up her bag and walk away. The driver man climb out of the car and look at Ying, "Excuse me, miss! Wait!" Ying stop and turn around.

"Ye?"

The driver man clears his throat and bow at her, "I'm your driver, and I’ll take you to the mansion." Yang watches her unni and the driver in amuse. Ying click her tongue and shakes her head, "No thanks. I'm not interested in the limo or any fancy stuck-up cars. I rather walk than being in that limo." Ying straightforward and the driver man blink in shock but he smiles at her. "But miss... I was order to get you and your sister to get pick up and drive to the mansion." the driver said attempt to get Ying in the limo.

Ying stares at the man then she blow raspberry at him, "Aniyeo!" Ying humped and walks away from the stunned man while Yang shakes her head but smiles in amuse. "Wait for me unni!" Yang quickly jogging to Ying but before that she pause and bowed at the driver man, "Mianhae, unni doesn't like fancy cars and she's just really uncomfortable sitting inside the fancy cars." Yang said with a smile then she turns around and jogging to Ying while carrying her bag.

The driver man just blinks and sigh out loud, "The boss is going to kill me."

~~~

Yang walks beside Ying, "Unni, do you know where are we going?" Yang asked and Ying nodded her head, "Of course!" Ying look at Yang as she stopped and Yang stopped as well.

"...not." Ying finishes her sentence as Yang facepalm. Ying glances around, "We'll figure it out, Yang." Ying said and Yang sigh, "Oh, unni..."

~~~

Teen Top and Boyfriend has arrive at the mansion, they all looks up at the place in awed.

"Whoa... That looks amazing." Ricky thought out loud and the twelve boys walk inside the mansion and were even more in awe by the beauty inside. C.A.P put his bags down and looks around, "Okay, our boss sent me the keys to this place-" Minwoo interrupted him, "Hold on! Wae is he gets to take the keys? Why not our leader!" Minwoo glares at the Teen Top group. Changjo gritted his teeth, "Shut up you annoying boy!" Changjo scowl at Minwoo and Minwoo glares at Changjo.

Donghyun sighs as he place his hand on Minwoo's shoulder, "Minwoo, stop." He glance up at C.A.P, "He's right though, I should have the keys since I'm the leader." Donghyun said. C.A.P scoffed as he cross his arms. "Oh really?"

L.Joe looks at Jeongmin who is checking himself out in the mirror, "Yah, princey." L.Joe insulted Jeongmin as Jeongmin glance at L.Joe, "Ye, L.Gay?" Jeongmin insulted back.

L.Joe raises his eyebrows, "Oh hell no!" L.Joe was about to punch Jeongmin but Chunji and Niel stop L.Joe. Jeongmin roll his eyes and walks away.

L.Joe drop his arms harshly and glares at the Boyfriend, "I can't live with them, hyung! They are punk asses!" L.Joe pointed at the Boyfriend while he stares at C.A.P and the leader sigh.

"Yah!" Jo twins unisons shouted with ticked off, they do not like being called by rude names at all. L.Joe flick them off which makes the Boyfriend get angry more.

Niel picked up his bag uninterested the argument, "I'm going to find a room." Niel said, walking away to find a room for himself. Chunji glares at Youngmin as Youngmin glares back while Ricky glares at Kwangmin and Kwangmin roll his eyes.

Donghyun and C.A.P just stand by while watching their members arguing each other and bickering like little kids. C.A.P sighs, "This is going to be very long year..."

~~~

In the end, Ying and Yang are sitting in the limo while the driver man drives them to the mansion. Ying is in the bad mood while looks out the view of the window. Yang is uncomfortable in the fancy car; she prefers to be in regular car or just walk to unni. Ying takes out the folder that fills with map of the mansion, keys and blueprint. Ying looks at the information in boredom while Yang looks at the remote in confuse.

Yang pushes the button as the music turns on. Loud.

Ying and Yang cringe in pain by the loudness music and Yang attempt to turn the music off but once she presses another button, the windows rolled it down. The winds blow all the papers out of the Ying's lap, "Yah!" Ying shouted over the loud music as Yang push another button, which the top of the limo roof opens. Ying takes her cochlear implant off and now she's completely deaf. Ying saw one of the paper fly out of the window but Ying put her half body out of the window and grab the paper as Yang looks at her unni in shock, "Unni!" Yang shouted over the music and she kept pressing the buttons as the disco ball turns on and make the limo party inside.

Ying moves back inside and blinks in surprise, "This is why I don't like LIMO!" Ying twitches. The driver man gets headaches while driving, "This is why I only pick up elders." The driver man mumbles.

After Ying and Yang finally figure the remote out and Ying put her cochlear implant back on. Yang kicks the remote as she made a vowed that she never, ever touches the limo's remote ever again.

Ying looks out and saw the mansion, "Yang, we're here..." Yang looks out also and looks at the mansion in awe.

"Wow..." Yang thought out loud while Ying was awed by as well. The limo stopped front of the mansion, the driver man climb out of the car and walk to the back. He opens the door, Ying and Yang climbs out of the limo and the driver man closes the door behind them. "I'll be leaving, I hope you both enjoy your stay." the driver man said and he put the bags on the ground and bowed at them then walks back to the limo. The limo drove away, leaving the girls alone at the mansion front of them.

Ying and Yang glances at each other, "This is gonna be long year." Yang said and Ying agree with her. Two sisters walk toward the mansion door, Ying rang the doorbell and waiting for someone to answer the door.

~~~

C.A.P heard the doorbell as he looks at the door in confusion, "That's odd, I thought no one can come near this place..." C.A.P thought out loud as he walks to the door and open it. He saw two girls standing front of him, one girl who has brown hair with blonde streaks and side bang, brown eyes, and very pretty, pale skin with small freckles on across her nose. Another girl who has long, black hair with side bang, brown big eyes, and tan skins. They both look different but something about them makes them the same.

C.A.P leans on the doorframe, "Can I help you ladies?" C.A.P asked as Ying looks at him up and down, "I don't like you." Ying blunt then she walks inside as Yang follows her and C.A.P dumbfounded.

C.A.P shakes his head and turn around, "Yah!" he shut the door and follows the girls into the living room.

Ying and Yang watches the boys arguing at each other, Yang takes out her purple whistle and blew it. All the boys cover their ears in pain.

"Aish!"

"What's with that horrible noises!?"

"I want my umma!!"

"Please stop that!"

"Yah!!"

Ying nod at Yang as yang stop blowing her special whistle. The boys turn and saw two girls in confuse. Ying cross her arms, "I'm Ying, and this is Yang. We're the maids in this house." Ying said. Teen Top and Boyfriend looks at the girls in surprise.

"Maids?"

Ying and Yang nodded their head, "Ye." Hyunseong rubs the back of his neck nervously, "Aren't you both little young to be the maids?" Hyunseong asked. Ying cross her arms, "Age is just a numbers. Doesn't matter if we're young or not." Ying said.

Ricky tilts his head, "Are you both going to live here with us?" Yang nodded her head with a small smile on her face.

L.Joe roll his eyes, "Yah! Where you get that ridiculous horrible whistle?" L.Joe asked rudely and Yang glares at him.

"Listen here, you pretty boy." Ying walks to him and jabbed his chest with her finger, "You better respect us, watch your punk attitude and that stupid tone of yours around us. Especially around me, I do not accept that tone." Ying said as Yang smile at her unni's protective.

L.Joe blinks at Ying in surprise, "Do you even know who you are talking to?" L.Joe asked Ying and Ying looks up at him with blank face.

L.Joe wiggly his eyebrows, "Your talking to L.Joe, the rapper from Teen Top." Ying just stares at him with a blank face. L.Joe blinks, "You know, the song, "Miss Right"? From Teen Top..." L.Joe said while Ying just stare at him like he's a retard stupid boy.

L.Joe frowns, "The rapper? Idol guy?" Ying roll her eyes, "I'm not interested in punk heads idols." Ying blunt.

Ying turn around and walks toward to her little sister, "Now if you excuse us, we've been told that we both have our own bedroom which you all are not allow to enter!" Ying said while glares at the boys and Yang picks up her bags, "Come on, unni..." Yang whispers to Ying and Ying nod her head. Ying walks ahead to find the bedroom and Yang bowed at the boys, "Nice to meet you all." Yang said then she quickly follow her unni.

The boys just stares at them until they are out of their sights, Donghyun looks at C.A.P, "I thought only us lives in here..." Donghyun said and C.A.P shrugged his shoulders, "If they are send here by our bosses, then might as well respect them to live here. Since they are the maids in this house." C.A.P said. Teen Top members and Boyfriend members pick up their belonging and went to find their bedroom.

~~~

Ying and Yang walks inside the bedroom and looks around interested and awe.

Ying drop her bag on the bed, "Looks like we both get to share the same bed." Ying said as Yang smiles wide, "Just like when we were kids, we always sleep together on the same bed. You would protect me from the bad monsters during the nights." Yang smiles as she remembers the memories. Ying smiles softly, "Ye..." Ying sits on the bed, "Looks like we have a lot to do from now on..." Ying thought out loud.

Yang watches her unni with small frown on her face, 'Unni may be blunt and straightforward, and can be rude but... I wonder when will she be that soft person? I miss soft and gentle unni...' Yang thought sadly. 'Oh unni...'