Argue

Crazy Maids Sisters!

"Ladies and gentlemen! Let's welcome Teen Top!" all the fans cheers and jump up and down when the Teen Top band walk up on the stage and waving at their fans.

"And let's also welcome Boyfriend!" all the fans cheers loudly as the Boyfriend band walks up on the stage and wave.

Teen Top and Boyfriend look at each other and they started to glares at each other. They do not like each other at all for reasons. Changjo walks up the down stage and smiles. He starts to dance his own freestyle as all the fans cheers loudly. Minwoo roll his eyes and scoff at the dancer from Teen Top. "Show off..." Minwoo mumbled then he decided to dance his own freestyle as well, which makes all the fans go crazy more.

Changjo glares at Minwoo and Minwoo smirk at Changjo. L.Joe shakes his head and decide to clear the tension between two dancers but Jeongmin jump in and smile at the fans as his wink at them. L.Joe scoffed as he cross his arms at Jeongmin and Jeongmin popped his bubble gum. He uses his smile to charm at L.Joe with a smug face. L.Joe frowns at him. C.A.P shakes his head as he grabs a microphone to rap but Kwangmin stole the spotlight and rap instead which makes the entire fan go wild.

C.A.P raises his eyebrow at the young rapper who seems to be all cool which makes C.A.P thinks he's a brat kid. Teen Top and Boyfriend glares at each other with hatred inside. Changjo cross his arms, "You miss few steps, and you dance like a worm." Changjo said with angry tone as Minwoo's eyes wide in shock then he glares hard.

"Yah! What did you just said to me you wannabe dancer?!" Minwoo shouted at Changjo.

Changjo scoff as his roll his eyes, "Yah, you punk! Who do you think you are?!" Changjo walks straight to Minwoo and Minwoo stays on the ground.

L.Joe roll his eyes, "Gay." Jeongmin frown at him, "Your gay."

L.Joe raise his eyebrows at him, "Yah... what did you said to me?" L.Joe dare Jeongmin to say it again and he did.

Jeongmin cross his arms, "Your gay, you always dye your hair many times with multiple different colors so you must be really need attention that badly." Jeongmin said with honest voice.

L.Joe smirk, "It's called, "style" you little princey!" Jeongmin glares at L.Joe.

Two bands argue at each other and they didn't notice that all the fans in the audiences are quiet and listen to the entire argument. Then soon one of the fans started to talk.

"Jeongmin is right, L.Joe always dye his hair... maybe he really is gay."

One of the fan of Teen Top glares at the fan, "Yah! L.Joe is not gay! He loves to style his hair!"

"Ye!"

The fan of Boyfriend glares at the Teen Top's fans, "Minwoo is the best dancer!"

"No! Changjo is the best dancer!!!"

"The leader has the most experience of rap!"

"Kwangmin is awesome!"

"Youngmin is the cutest boy ever!"

"No! Ricky is!"

All the fans started to argue and one of them is getting violence! The bands stopped argue as they turn and saw their fans are fighting with each other. "Uh-oh, yah! Stop fighting!" C.A.P shouted as the other boys attempted to shout at their fans to stop the violent. However, it got worst and worst and the two bands look at each other and they started to blame each other that they started the fight.

Meanwhile the two CEO watching the television, "That is just mess up..." Andy shakes his head with disappointed at his Teen Top group. CEO that charge of the Boyfriend band, "Aish, I told them to respect their senior..." Andy glances at the CEO, "We have to do something about them, and we need to fix this." Andy said to CEO.

The CEO thinks about it then he got an idea, "My old friend told me about this two excellent helpers that can fix the situation." Andy raise his eyebrows, "Oh really?"

CEO nodded his head, "Ye, I know who can fix this... here's my plan..." CEO explaining his plan to Andy and Andy slowly smirks wide as he likes the idea.

"This will teach them."

~~~

Ying sips her pink lemonade while watching the boring news about the weathers, and Yang is vacuuming the floor. Ying sigh as she put the glass on the coffee table, "Yang, you've been vacuuming the carpet for the past two hours, save the electricity bills." Ying said to Yang as Yang sigh but nodded and turns off the power. Yang sits down next to Ying on the couch, "What are we going to do now?" Yang signs and Ying sign back, "We wait for the call, I guess." Yang sigh out loud as Ying change the channel and saw the news about two different bands that cause their fans to fights. Ying shakes her head, "That is horrible, and who has the right mind to fight front of the thousands of people who are witnesses to see their bands fighting. Who's the freaking idea was that?!" Ying drop her remote and fall back on the couch of being dramatic.

Yang is watching the news, "This is not good, unni...its really bad. I feel bad for the boys." Yang said and Ying flap her hand, "They're boys. They can handle themselves." Ying said as she stares at the ceiling.

The phone rang as Yang stood up and went to the phone on the wall to answer, "This is YingYang household, you are speaking to Yang." Yang said.

"Ying Yang as in maids?"

Yang blink, "Ye, eung, may I ask who is calling?"

"This is the CEO and I would like to speak with you and Yang. I have a new job for you both and it would really help the situation..."

Yang glance at Ying who is sitting up straight listening one-side conversation, "New job for us? What's the situation?" Yang asked. Ying stood up and walks to Yang and Yang hold the phone between them so they both can hear.

"Well, if you see the news about two bands that causes the wild violent and argument... I need your help with two bands."

Ying raise her right eyebrow and glances at Yang, "So, I'm guessing you want us to help the boys?" Ying said.

"Ye, actually little more different. I was thinking it would be wonderful if you two can come and live with the boys in a mansion for a year. There won't be pay or anything, I just need the boys to learn how to get along and they are taking break from their career for a year."

Ying and Yang looks at each other, "Hmm, if the boys learn... what do we get?" Ying asked.

"You won't pay, you both will have private bedroom with bathroom, and we will send you money to buy foods or anything, and nothing much. We will take care of anything else. You both can do your job to teach the boys for a year. All I can give is one year, if they get along... I will give you both ticket to your home."

Yang gasps as Ying humming, "Home... I guess we both can do it." Ying said and Yang smiles wide.

"Oh! Thank you both! I will send my best guy to pick you both up from your place and take it to the mansion. Your job will start next week."

Ying nods, "Okay. Thank you and have a good day, old man." Ying said and she hangs up.

Yang looks at Ying, "Unni! You can't say that! He's a CEO!" Ying shrugs her shoulders. Yang shakes her head but she stares at Ying, "Home! We can finally go home in a year!" Yang said with excited voice and Ying smiles.

"Ye... now we have to take care of those troublemakers brats." Ying grumble as she walks to the bedroom and Yang faceplam at her unni's blunts.

"Oh, unni..."

~~~

"WHAT?!" Teen Top shouted in shock and surprise when Andy announces the break news to them. "Ye, Teen Top will take a break from career for a year, your vacation with Boyfriend in mansion." Andy said with serious face. Ricky pout, "Wae? They started the whole thing!" other members agree with Ricky.

Andy shakes his head, "I don't care who started, and you all should have respect the younger. Remember, your all senior! However, you just act like immature punks front of thousands of people! You all should know better than that!" Andy cross his arms with disappointed face, "I'm disappointed in you all and it's final, you all are going and that's that." Andy said with final tone as all Teen Top groan and defeated.

Meanwhile same breaking news to the Boyfriend band...

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!" Boyfriend shouted in disblief.

CEO shrugged his shoulders, "You all should have learn the manners but you didn't. You suppose to respect your seniors. You didn't learn and causes all the fans going wild with violent. I'm disappointed in you all." CEO said as Boyfriend band looks down with guilty and shame faces.

CEO walks to the door, "It's final, Boyfriend will on hold for a year and spend time with Teen Top as your household members." CEO said then he walks out of the door.

Donghyun sigh out loud, "Well, that's just great." Donghyun said as all the members agree and Minwoo pouted and sulking in the corner.

~~~

Ying and Yang are packing their bags while chatting, "Wae do we have to solve their problems? It's theirs, not ours..." Yang complains while packing and Ying looks up at Yang, "It's just proves them that they are bratty boys that needs attentions. I do not like idols. Freaking stupid troublemakers idols, who thinks they are all that..." Ying grumble and Yang tilts her head, "Unni, maybe they have reasons of why they want to be idols..."

Ying scoffed, "Did you forget that we have to babysitting last year? That jerk is so full of himself!" Ying twitches when she remembers that jerk and Yang smiles at Ying.

"It's in the past now, Ying-unni. We're in the present day and its perfect job! We can finally go home in a year!" Yang said. Ying sigh but smile at her little sister, "Ye, I agree with you Yang..."