official break up..

fall in love again...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the day.....(announcement of break up)

Luhan enter the room that a lot of media and reporter....and luhan said.

Luhan:hello..i am luhan from exo.....actually.im gonna announce to all of you that today..7 months that I have dating with park chorong of apink..im gonna tell you all that today.im official break up with chorong...so. Im hope you all dont ask me any questions.thank you.and then,luhan just walk out from the room..and all people is chasing after luhan because their wanna ask question to luhan..but,luhan just walk out from the roomm.

 

Meanwhile chorong in practice room,chorong look in her handphone,chorong find that luhan already announce their break up to media...and chorong suddenly cry....and chorong remember that luhan said to her"i will love you forever"..

Chorong:nappeun luhan!!!!! I didnt understand why you wanna leave me????????nappeun luhan!!!!!!!!!! I hate........ while crying loudly....

All apink member stop doing their practice,and they all feel sad as well when they all hear chorong unnie cry....and then bomi go to chorong and said.

Bomi:Chorong unnie,while hugging her...i understand your feeling unnie.cry as much as you want...

And then,all apink member hug chorong as well......

 

At exo dorm................

After luhan back dorm......

Suho:yah!! Are you sure with your decision?

Luhan:ne...its all my fault...i should dating with her in the first place.

Xiumin:luhan,if you wanna cry.cry as much as you want...

Luhan:i dont wanna cry...

Kai:how is chorong feels right now??luhan.....you promise me that you  will not make my chorong hurt????why you made it now???

Luhan just silent.and luhan just thought about chorong(is she cry right now??)(or am I the only one that hurt?)

And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter