Chapter One

MISSION: Seduce My Gay Fiancee

Chapter One

Eavesdropper

---

Hello! Sandara Park here! Yup, I'm one of the member of 2NE1. Not being boastful but, it is one of the most famous girl bands in the K-Pop history.

 

I am walking today in the hallway of the YG Company. Well, I just finished practising the dance steps of our next song for this year. While walking and humming peacefully in the hallway, I heard something. It came from the door nearby me. I went near to it and put my ear to the door. Yup, I'm going to eavesdrop. I know, I know. It's bad but the man's feels like he's begging. So I wanted to hear their conversation. And I'll heard a live drama. Hehe. Peace yow!

 

"Please , don't go! I can't afford losing you! You're my life, my everythig." I heard the man's pleades. Corny, pfft, haha, but, Aww, this poor guy. That girl is maybe stupid letting a man like him to go. Tsk, tsk. I continued to eavesdrop. I heard the poor guy crying. While the girl, she's not talking. How biyotch she is!

 

"Ji, I don't want you anymore!" At last, she talked! But wait, she sounded... she sounded... like a man! HAHAHA!

 

"But Jae! I love you! What is your reason? Why do you want to break up with me?!" I heard the poor guy shouted and cried again. If I were you boy, I will just move on. I don't want to marry a man-sounded woman! HAHAHA! Just kidding! No offend! Oh wait, let me record this. 

 

I pulled my cellphone out in my pocket and push the record button on.

 

MSG: Because I love her Ji!

 

PG: Bu-But I tried to be like her! I tried to copy her style so you'll love me like how you love her too! So I could be like her, so I co-could have no difference with her.

 

MSG: You will never be like her! You're a man! Kwon Jiyong! You're a man and Dara's a woman! That is an one of a hell big difference! So let me go! You're a GAY!

 

PG: Jae-Jaejoong!

 

MSG: I'm going now Ji, goodbye!

 

Ok, I don't really listened to their conversation earlier because I'm so tired so I took a nap. But the last sentence made me feel alive and made me ran! Of course, the man-sounded woman would've see me if I didn't run, like duh? But thanks Goose, I immidiately ran and hide at the big flower.

 

I heard the door cricked and banged after it so maybe the girl was already gone. The poor guy is so poor. I pity him to death! Curse that man-sounded woman! But I promise, I thought I heard the girl shouted GD's name and my name. Oh well, just maybe my imagination.

 

I saved their conversation in my cellphone and put it in my pocket. I went out at the back of the big flower and walked. I could hear the guy's cries. I could feel agony. Maybe they're one of the workers here. When I walked passed the door, I ran. I wouldn't like it if the boy will suddenly open the door and saw me and thought that I might heard everything, which I do, and will make a lot of bad things about me that is not true so he'll get his revenge. Na, I don't like that.

 

Oh, and I'll listen to their conversation earlier when I reach my home. Hehehe. Excited much!