chapter two

Love Game

*Ring Ring*

“Yoboseyo?” I answered my phone. Damn! Whoever called me this morning really doesn’t have a life. Who wants to wake up early on Saturday? No one!

“Sooeun! I’m sorry that I disturb you but this is really important! Check out Dispatch right now. I’m going to handle the reporter and journalist in here. Bye! Take care”

Dispatch? The media outlet that every celebrity doesn’t want to involve. Dispatch is really sneaky and likes to stalking celebrity couples and revealed it to the world without discussing with the agency.

Wait…. DISPATCH?

I hurriedly taped dispatch website url in my phone, waiting the web to open and…

 

[BREAKING NEWS]

G-DRAGON IS NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH KIM HYUNJI BUT…..

 

 

Earlier today, YG Entertainment has called every media outlet to cleared up the rumors about G-Dragon and Kim Hyunji. “They both just a friends and they were hanging out with Kim Hyunji’s friends too in that apartment” that’s what the representative said.

BUT

YG Entertainment confirmed that G-Dragon is in a relationship but not with her, he has been dating with Model and Actress Lee Sooeun for about 1 year and 2 months now. This is what G-Dragon posted earlier in YG Entertainment official site.

 

“Hello everyone, this is G-Dragon.

How are you guys doing? I’ll hope all of you are healthy and happy.

Let’s just to the main topic, I want to cleared up my images as the rumors about me has started becoming a hot topic this day.

Me and Kim Hyunji just a friend, that day I treated Kim Hyunji just like a usual dinner that I like to do with my close friend, I can do that right? And as for staying the night in her apartment, I have no comment and I just want to say I’m sorry.

But in here I want to revealed to the world that me, Kwon Jiyong.

Is the most happiest man in the world because I have been dating my girlfriend, Lee Sooeun for 1 years and 2 months. I’ll hope that you will give us blessing and please don’t bash her! I really love her..

And for you Sooeun, please forgive me if I hurt you..

I wouldn’t do it again. Please answer my text reply, I’m waiting.

I've missed you…..”

 

That was G-Dragon post. So what are you thinking about Lee Sooeun and G-Dragon relationship? Yay or nay?

G-Dragon may confirm that he is dating Lee Sooeun but we shall see what Lee Sooeun will said.

Stay tune on Dispatch!

 

[+30,120 -29,120] Lucky ba$tard! First you got into scandal with Sandara Park and then Kiko Mizuhara, after that Kim Hyunji but actually you’re dating LEE SOOEUN? ING LEE SOOEUN? man, I am a man and she is that every Korean man dreams! You’d better don’t hurt her and let her go! You $tard! And… Forgive me??? What did you do!

[+28,212 -28,341] Lee Sooeun? Oppa? Lee Sooeun?? Oh god, how can I compete with her and win?

[+22,101 -19,234] Wow you’re dating Lee Sooeun? You are not in the same level with her, why don’t you dating Kiko or Sandara or Hyunji?

[+21,945 -30,413] God bless you and your d!ck. Amen

[+17,213 -10,594] I thought Lee Sooeun was dating Choi Seunghyun or Kim Soo Hyun. She’s so close to both of them… Anyways congrats! You could do better Sooeun-unni.

[+17,112 -12,392] “ And for you Sooeun, please forgive me if I hurt you..

I wouldn’t do it again. Please answer my text reply, I’m waiting.

I missed you…..” STUPID JERK! WHAT DID YOU DO????

 

 

. WHAT. THE. HELL. I. WAS. READING?

 

I dialed Jiyong number as fast as I could.

“Hel–”

“WHAT THE JIYONG? WE ALREADY BREAK UP LAST NIGHT. SHOULD I REMIND YOU AGAIN?”

“It’s you that agree to that part, I don’t”

“Whatever you say! But we are already over! Don’t bother me anymore”

“Lets see how long you can ignore your precious boyfriend, bye baby!” he said and cut off the phone.

What the hell? This is something unexpected to me. I don’t want the world to know about me and him! I still remember when Taeyang confirms his relationship with Yuri from Girls’ Generation their fans started something unpleasant to both of them and it didn’t go well… It took 4 whole months for them to accept that his favorite oppa/unnie is not single anymore. And now G-Dragon? The most popular man in this country? . They will eat me to death!

 

“Sooeun! Thank god you are here. Are you really in a relationship with G-Dragon?” My manager assistant said, well it’s only our closest friends and people in YG that know about that. But in my company, Sidus HQ it’s only a few because people in here likes to gossip and you know what that means right?

“No Hina, We already broke up. Get me some coffee and tell Jo Min Oppa to come here as soon as possible” I said and plucked myself into my office seat. I also worked as creative producer in Sidus HQ if you don’t know.

“WHAT? BREAK UP?” She said and I nodded.

“Yeah we break up last night Hina, long story” I said and closed my eyes “Now get me my coffee. Caramel Frappucino and Vanilla Latte”

I’m such a ers for sweet things if you don’t know.

Now what should I do to cleared up this mess? I should text Seunghyun Oppa!

Wait! I have a meeting with Seunghyun Oppa today! , how can I forget!?

I checked up my watch and it’s 9.30 AM. 30 minutes left! I’d better go now, I don’t want to make him wait for me.

“Sooeun!! This is your cof—“ Hana said

“What the…. Where did she go?”

 

 

I walked to coffee shop that me and Seunghyun usually hangs out. I’ll hope I’m not that late, it’s only 10:14AM.. So I guess 14 minutes late is okay right? He must known about my situation right now.

“Seunghyun!”

“Sooeun… Take a seat please”

I sit down and look at what he order, he always order one Vanilla Latte and Cheese Cake for me! Isn’t he sweet?

Sweet? Wait! What am I thinking? Shrug it of Sooeun!

“So.. how are you?”

“ed up as you can see.” I took a sip of my hot Vanilla Latte, “Don’t you see the news?”

“Yes and to think that Jiyong announcing your relationship with you like that. He must be love you dearly”

“And for your information mister, I am no longer his girlfriend” I look at the windows, watching the bird fly.

“What? You guys break up? I’d never thought that you will break up your dream man.” He let out a chuckle, gosh. How can he laugh at this time?

“So are you guys break up for good or…..” He said not continue what he was about to say.

“For good” I said and look at him

“I don’t know what will happen but this time I wouldn’t allow him close enough to hurt me again, he hurt me too much Seunghyun. I can’t bear anymore hurts.” I said and he just nodded.

 

“Eat that, don’t think too much Sooeun. Everything will be alright” He said and pointed at my untouched Cheesecake.

“Yes mister”

He pat my head and smile at me

 

 

How I wish we can trade place right now so you will not feel so used and sad..

How I wish I was Jiyong, so you will love me back too Sooeun…

It’s painful to see you like this.