chapter one

Love Game

“Jiyong? Is that true?” I ask him, one more time and he just hang his head low. I should knew that this will happen soon or later. “Please say something”

“Sooeun.. You know that I love you right?” He said and look into my eyes “We didn’t do nothing, why would you believe that stupid journalist?”

“Stop Jiyong! Just stop! You know that it’s not your first time that I saw you with her! Don’t you try to deny it anymore”

“Sooeun-ah…. Pl–" Before he can said anything, I shut him off.

“Jiyong-ah” I said and pulled him into hugs all of sudden.

“Yes, Jagiya?” He said still rubbing my back, he really likes rubbing my back I don’t even know why.

“Let’s end this. Let’s break up” I pulled my self out, stop hugging him

“I think I can’t continue being with you anymore. I’m not good enough for you, that’s why you cheating me with that girl right? No it’s not your fault. It’s mine” I let out a deep big sigh. “Please go Jiyong, I don’t want to see your face anymore”

“B-but Sooeun.. Let me explain! We’re just hanging out!” He said and stomped his feet like a mad man.

“Yeah and banging out each other too. Right?” I said and take a step forward  to him, face to face.

“Look into my eyes and say that you just hanging out with her. Nothing more”

He avoided his eyes with me, he can’t meet my eyes when he’s lying. So predictable.

“I told you Sooeun it’s nothing!” He said and shook my hands

“I’m tired Jiyong, Please go and don’t bother me anymore!” I said and lead him to the door

“Please get out from my home” I opened the door and he stepped out “Bye Jiyong, Goodbye forever” I closed the door.

 

I heard my phone beeped, 1 new message. Who could it be?

 

From: Ji-oppa 

FORGIVE ME SOOEUN, I LOVE YOU AND I WILL SHOW IT TO YOU.

I AM REALLY SORRY. =(

 

Tsk. Like I would believe him, I have been really insecure about my relationship with him since I caught him making out with Jessica form Girls’ Generation. Do you know her? Of course you knew. It’s not Jessica fault, she is really drunk! I even ask her what’s her name and she just blabbing random words. But Jiyong? He is permanently sober.

What will you do when you caught your boyfriend for 6 months making out with your friend? I slap him hard in the face of course and leave the club, and since that day I cannot trust him anymore. I even asked for a break up more than twice but he said that I should give him a chance. And I did, but now he broke it again.

I am really upset.

No.

I am really sad.

But not really,

I cannot feel anything.

Did I fall out of love for him? Did I not love him anymore since that day?

I guess I am..

My phone beeped again, it’s 2 message this time. Maybe it’s from that again.

 

FROM: Ji-Oppa 

Sooeun-ah…. Please reply :(

I am terribly sorry, I wouldn’t do that again.

Please reply. I’m begging you.

 

There’s something about him that I couldn’t lie that I would miss. Late night message, late night on the phone, stroll in the park with him. I will surely miss that, but he is being childish again. Admit his fault over text message? Sooo un-gentleman. There’s still one message and it’s not from Jiyong.

 

FROM: Seunghyun Oppa

Are you okay, Sooeun?

Pls reply asap.

 

It’s from Seunghyun Oppa or known as TOP, the rapper from Big Bang. Me and Seunghyun known each other since we did a music video for Epik High’s Fly back in to 2006. Since that day we’ve been so close, and he also the one that introducing me to Big Bang’s member.

Actually, I had a crush first with Seunghyun since that day. But later I found that he will debut as a rapper for idol group so I stopped my feelings and decided that we’re just brother and sister.

We always talk every single day, he was in a relationship back in 2009 with Lee Hyori his Senior but break up in 2010 because they can’t feel any sparks anymore. I always wondering why Seunghyun likes to being single? He has a lots of friends, male friends but a few female friends. Only me and 2ne1 girls that really close to him.

I replied the text message.

 

TO: Seunghyun

I’m okay =) Never been better.  

 

A second later he replied again.

 

FROM: Seunghyun

Yah! Aren’t you supposed to cry a river right now? Let’s meet tomorrow.

Same place, 10pm? :)

 

I replied back with ‘Ok’.

It’s been a long time since I met him, well it’s not really a long time considering that 1 week it’s not that long. But I always see him everyday but now he got busier and busier so I couldn’t meet him everyday again.

 

I wonder, all of this time..

Did I fall in love with a wrong guy?

 

Hey guys, the first chapter is up! =) And this is also my first fanfic ever. I’m sorry that if you spotted a grammar error cause English is not my first language, but I try my best!

Till the next chapter everyone. =) Don’t forget to UP VOTE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE if you like this story :)