Chapter 4 Dorm

school affair

 Its been a week after TAO's arrival , everything seemed normal as it seemed before . But the boys's hearts were being changed little by little by the new guy . 

Before they unite together to fight the ones who harm their members , now they unite together to fight the ones who get close to TAO, including their own members . 

For example , today when Tao was listening to Chanyeol playing his guitar , as Tao showed his biggest smile to Chanyeol . The others shot the hottest stare at Chanyeol , but Chanyeol didn't notice , he never notice anything when Tao was around .

Baekhyun suddenly popped out and hugged Tao when the others try to make Tao get out of the room with various reasons . 

"Drink bubble tea with me , hyung " Sehun says with a bit of aegyo.

"Tao`~a , go shopping with me " Kris says with a gentle smile .(rare gentleness explode)

"I feel kinda sick " as Luhan pretend to faint . 

"Panda... panda " Baekhyun say while hugging Tao harder . (luckily the others were too busy to distract Tao to see this action or else Baek might be sentence to death ... )

Tao just smiled and patted Baekhyun's head . "It seemed like someone is missing ... " he thought .

Tao walked out swiftly out of the room with the others , leaving poor little Chanyeol with his guitar . "My Tao ... I will do the same to you guys next time " he said while hugging his panda doll that he had stolen from Tao's bed . 

 

Among all of the roommates , Kai is the one who never cared about the others . His only activity in the dorm was sleeping and eating . Whenever you try to find him he is usually sleeping or trying to sleep . Tao tried to be nice to him a few times , but he just answer them coldly . And the next second Tao was already being pulled away by someone else in the house.

In everyone's opinion , Tao's favorite must be Kris , even Kris thinks that he has the stupid panda's most attention . The reason is that he is the one whom he met at first and he saved him from being by a bunch of guys .

Oops .. forgot to tell you , XOXO college is a male school with mostly gay students , many boys tried to get into this school just to find a boyfriend or what ... but obviously this is not Tao's intension , due to his stupidness of deciding to live with that bunch of hungry wolves ... 

At this moment , Tao is sharing a  room with Chanyeol , because his room hv a empty bed . But usually Tao was being asked to sleep with the others throughout the week . Now the boys have secretly agreed on a sleeping timetable , that on Mondays - Baekhyun , Tuesday - Chanyeol , Wednesday - Luhan , Thursday - Kris , Friday - Sehun , Saturday and Sunday - Tao's choice . So according to the time table , Tao can choose to sleep with anyone today since its a saturday . 

 

"Panda ... sleep with me today " said Sehun . while playing with Tao's hair . Everyone waited for Tao's answer . 

"I've already slept with you yesterday ... " Tao said while pouting , making everyone in the room said "yes" softly . Sehun punched lightly on Tao's chest while walking back to his room . 

Its bedtime in a few minutes , all the boys looked at Tao , waiting for him to say something . Everyone of the wanted to snuggle in the same bed with the panda . Although they wont do anything obvious now like kissing or more , but they would like to hug him to control their overfilling thirst . 

"I'll sleep with Kris tonight " Tao said while yawning . Kris smiled widely , making the others fist tighten . 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------End--------------------------------------------------------------------------