Chapter 1 Arrival

school affair

XOXO college , the most famous college in Seoul , famous for their amazing students .

Sehun , Luhan , Kris , Kai , Baekhyun and Chanyeol are the famous guys in the college , six handsome fellows who are best friends , they would be best friends before HE arrives ...

 

 In the big entrance of the college a tall figure stand , he walked into the large campus . When he was still trying to find he bumped into a bunch of guys chatting and laughing under the sparkling sunshine . 

"Sorry " said the boy with mysterious eyes .

"Its ok ... You are new here , arent you ? Havent seen you before huh ?! Pretty boy " said a guy with a grin .

Before the guy tries to touch the boy's face , he was pulled away by an extremely attractive blonde boy , "hold your horses , Rick , leave the new guy alone !" he shouted .

 

The bunch of guys walked away , leaving the two boys alone . 

"Hi , I am Kris , whats your name new guy ?'

"Thanks ... My name is Tao , what happend ?" said Tao with smile .

" Its just Rick trying to be a jerk and stuff , stay away from him he is always like that around boys like you ..."

"Boys like me ?"

"Nothing ... I'll lead you to the college office , follow me " Kris said with his shining smile .

--------------------------------------------chapter 1 end----------------------------------------------