Ddangkoma Ran Away Or Kidnapped?

Ddangkoma Ran Away Or Kidnapped?

“Ddangkoma, where are you? Come out, come out wherever you are!” Yesung said as he crawled on the floor to look for his beloved turtle under the bed, chair or table.

He couldn’t find Ddangkoma in his room so he continued looking in other rooms and the rest of the apartment.

Henry saw that Yesung’s head was inside the oven. “Hyung, what are you doing?” He asked with his awkward Korean tone.

Henry’s voice startled Yesung that he hit his head inside the oven before getting it out. “Ouch!!!” Yesung rubbed the painful part of his head.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Henry asked in concern.

“The pain on my head is nothing compared to the pain of losing Ddangkoma.” Yesung replied dramatically. Tears started to form on his eyes. “Ddangkoma is gone!!! I can’t find him anywhere. At first, I thought he was playing hide and seek but now… I guess he really left me.”

“Well… he couldn’t have gone far.”

“I know Ddangkoma. He’s a smart turtle. He probably found his way back to the beach by now. If that’s his happiness, then I guess I have to let him go.” Yesung sniffed.

Henry had always thought that Yesung was weird. He really found it weird the way Yesung was talking about his beloved turtle was like talking about letting a girlfriend go and have a relationship with another guy if that makes her happy.

Anyway, he doesn’t like the heartbroken expression on Yesung’s face. “Don’t you think Ddangkoma loves you?”

“Well… I do…”

“Then if Ddangkoma loves you, why would he run away?”

“Maybe he misses his home or family or maybe his ex girlfriend or something?” Yesung doesn’t sound so sure of his own answer.

“If Ddangkoma really loves you, he wouldn’t run away.” Henry actually wanted to point out the turtles don’t literally run anyway.

Yesung blinked… once… twice… analyzing the information… then he started crying. “OMG! Ddangkoma must really hate me that much to actually run away that fast. Huhuhuhuhu!!!”

“That isn’t what I’m trying to say, hyung.” Henry was mentally kicking himself for making Yesung feel even more upset. “I’m sure that Ddangkoma loves you. I was just suggesting that maybe he was kidnapped.”

Yesung gasped. “Who would kidnap such a kindhearted turtle?!?!  And why?!?! It’s not like Ddangkoma comes from a rich family. He’s just a poor turtle.”

“Well… maybe he kidnapped Ddangkoma because he’s jealous?”

“What would the kidnapper be jealous of?”

“He’s jealous that you’re paying attention too much on Ddangkoma and not to him?”

“If that’s the case, he should have kidnapped me and not Ddangkoma. If he kidnaps me, then he’ll have me all to himself.”

Henry blinked. Yesung’s brain was actually working. Heck, that was a good idea.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

That night Yesung found Henry on his bed… with Ddangkoma on his hand.

“Henry!! You found Ddangkoma!!!” Yesung approached and tried to grab Ddangkoma but Henry was fast in moving his hand away.

“I didn’t exactly find him, hyung. I kidnapped him.”

“Nice joke, Henry. Now give Ddangkoma back to me.”

“Hyung, I’m serious.” Using his free hand, Henry pushed Yesung to the wall. “Yesung, I want you to pay attention to me for once.” He leaned forward, kissing Yesung fully on the lips.

That night Yesung was completely focused on Henry as the younger one proceeded to do things with his talented hands and flexible body. Ddangkoma was watching them from Yesung’s bedside table. Lucky turtle. He saw what fangirls would want to see.

THE END

A/N: If you liked Ddangkoma, I have another Ddangkoma fic here "Ddangkoma's Betrayal"  and if you liked this pair, I have another fic here "Dreams Turned Reality"   Last but not the least... comments please~!!!!