Chapter 4 .Training.

White Rose Love

Recap:

 

Jerry turned around and said , "This is Death-ball "

"What is it?" Danson asked.

"This ball ... you will know soon." Jerry said and walked into the mansion.

All of them then followed him. .~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

[Rose Mansion; living room]

"You will all go train your powers" Jerry said seriously.

"Here?" Aaron asked.

Jerry then shook his head and walked to a room , motioning the others to follow him.

When he opened the door , everyone was shocked.

In that room , it was all white , it seems like a normal room though.

"In this room? I rather go to the living room , it seems more stable." Han said.

Jerry smiled and said "It may seem like a normal room, but"

Jerry scanned his thumb print , suddenly , the whole room transformed , it was now silver , 

"Wow , cool man , now it seems STABLE! " Jiro said , Han then rolled her eyes and hit his head.

"OW! WHAT?" Jiro said.

But Han did not reply , Jerry smiled a bit and said "Ok , stop fighting , you are gonna work together in future."

All the people around them smiled a bit.

"Enter" Jerry said .

One by one , they entered the room. 

Jerry closed the door and turned around , he said "Don't worry about messin up this place , this metal , can withstand it."

"Such a cool metal?" GuiGui said and knocked it.

Jerry then said "It is heated with a 3000 degree lave , kept for at least a hundred years."

"Wow..." Ella said.

"Can it be eaten?"Wu Chun said.

Everybody then looked at him. "Sorry" Wu Chun then said.

"You can start now" Jerry then said.

They all went to their respective places and started training.

Hebe closed her eyes and clenched her fist , she then started hitting.

"Ahh!" She shouted as she fell onto the ground , the problem is , her power went to the wrong direction.

"Calvin!" They all except Calvin shouted.

Calvin turned around , shocked to see a ball of fire heading towards him. He stood rooted to the ground.

Everybody closed their eyes but heard no sound of Calvin.

"Hello Guys?" Calvin called out. One by one , they all opened their eyes and saw Calvin standing there , safe and sound.

"Hebe, your power didn't hurt him by one bit , it means that you two will be lovers!" Genie said and smiled at both of them.

Hebe and Calvin both blushed.

"Let's continue." Danson said and they all went to their respective places and started training.

Aaron closed his eyes and clenched his fist , his hands was surrounded by a ball of red light.

"So... I am red? Who is my other half?" He thought to himself and looked at GuiGui , Han and Ella.

He stared at GuiGui . "Why do I have a feeling that it is her?" He thought to himself.

GuiGui caught Aaron staring at her and blushed a bit. 

"Oh my god , he has deep brown eyes , why didn't I notice it before?" She thought to herself.

"YingJie, stop dreaming , I know he has deep brown eyes , but can you concentrate?" Jerry said , teasing her.

"He can hear me?" GuiGui thought.

"Yes , I can." Jerry replied and smiled.

GuiGui was freaked out and she shook her head vigorously. Aaron saw how cute she was and smiled to himself.

"She... is quite cute." Aaron thought.

"Aaron! Stop day-dreaming about her!" Jerry said , slightly pissed off because they are all thinking of each other.

Aaron too , freaked out and started concentrate on his training.

{8 hours later}

All of them was training hard during these 8 hours.

"You all have trained hard." Jerry said , sastisfied.

They all then hungrily ate their dinner. 

After dinner , Jerry gathered them all to the living room.

"Jerry , can you read minds?" Aaron and GuiGui asked at the same time.

"Yes"Jerry said , slightly laughing.

"Oh , I forgot to tell you guys." Jerry said.

"What is it?" Calvin said.

"Remember I told you that if both of the people have the same power , it won't affect if they attack each other?" Jerry said.

Everyone nodded their heads.

"It only applies to the good side , don't assume that if the black side have the same power as you , they can't attack you." Jerry said.

All of them than nodded their heads.

~RINGRING~ The phone rang and Jerry picked it up.

"Hello?" He said.

"Mas.. Master... I am Joshua... I have failed you... "  The caller said.

"What? What happen Joshua?" Jerry said.

"The dark side... becareful..." The caller said and hanged up.

Jerry had a fustrated look on his face.

"What happened?" Danson said.

"The dark side... They started attacking" Jerry said.

"You all , must succeed in training in two weeks." Jerry said.

"What? TWO WEEKS? We are powerful enough!" Jiro said.

Jerry then started telling them about Joshua " Joshua... He is one of the top most powerful person , he is skilled in martial arts , shooting , powers . This person who defeated him , must be someone powerful."

"So?" Han said.

"They had started training , just like you guys did , but they are more skilled. Vannes , the leader , is very cunning and cruel. So , it's either , he die , or we die...." Jerry said seriously.

Everyone knew that it was not a laughing matter.

The living room was dead quiet that night , no one spoke...