Chapter 14

White Rose Love
Aaron than banged the table . As they walked outside , they saw Amanda. Amanda saw their faces and asked "what happened? Where are the girls?" All of them than walked away , ignoring her . Amanda looked down and gave a little smile . "Should we go to that place?" jiro said. Aaron stood up and said "even if you guys don't go , i will go , I dont care even if it cost my life." Danson and Calvin both nodded and said "We are going too!" Jiro smiled and said "Me Too!" All of them looked at Chun . "I-" Chun wanted to say something but Aaron cut him off. "At most I will treat you to cheese cake after we get the girls back" Aaron said. Chun smiled and nodded. ~XXX place~ All the girls woke up one by one . "Where are we?" Genie asked the others. "I dont know , someone beat me unconscious" Han said. They looked up and saw someone opening the door . They gasped. They saw a girl and Amanda walking into the room. "Is that Amanda?" Hebe asked the others . All of them nodded. "Who are you?" Ella asked the girl. The girl laughed and took down a hood. It revealed a very cute-looking girl , she was quite pretty actually . "Nice to meet you , My name is Yatou" Yatou said. "She looks innocent but she is sure not." hebe whispered to Genie . In Yatou's eyes , were flames of red fire. If looks could kill , all of them would be dead by now. "why did you bring us here?" GuiGui asked. "Revenge ." Yatou said simply. "huh? What revenge? "Ella asked. " apparently , your master , Almost killed my WangZi" Yatou said as she clenched her fist. ~knock knock~ "Master Yatou , they are here."Amanda said. "who?" Hebe asked . Yatou smirked and said " it will be a surprise!" The 5 guys than walked in . The girls gasped and said "Why are u guys here?" "To save you guys" Aaron replied. "you want to save them?" Yatou said. The guys nodded and said "What do you want us to do?" "DIE" Yatou said evilly and laughed . "How?" Jiro asked and everyone looked at him. "It's easy , fight with me ." Yatou said. The guys than agreed . " I guess today us your last day on earth , you want to say some thing to your girlfriends?" Yatou said and smirked . "Jerry will help us " Chun said. Yatou let out a laugh and said " I'm afraid he won't , tell them Amanda , what did you give him?" Amanda smiled and said "THE FLORIDA POISON" "What's that?" Aaron asked. Yatou smiled and explained "Florida poison is a poison from Florida island , it can kill a person in seconds , it is also one of the deadliest poison on earth!" "You... Despicable!" Calvin said . Yatou laughed and said "so do you want to talk with your girlfriends before you guys die?" All of them said "No!" Amanda than smiled and said " Our master is hard to defeat you know , so far no one has defeated her from the good side except for Jerry" Aaron looked at her and said "Shuddap Amanda" Yatou smiled and said "hmmmm , why she said was true , are u guys sure you don't want to have your last words with your girlfriend?" "NOPE" all the guys said . Yatou smiled and said " Fine . Our duel starts NOW"