Reconciling

Secrets

JAEBUM'S Point of View:

    I saw YoungMi leave to the front gate. I usually followed her to the cafe and made sure that she was okay, but SooBin was following her so I assumed that she would be fine. Ten minutes passed and she wasn't coming back. I was starting to get worried. I silently went down stairs and waited outside, behind a bush. I waited a couple of minutes when I heard someone yelling YoungMi's name. I looked at the street and far away, I could see YoungMi coming down. I noticed that she was going really fast.

    When she came near me, I quickly grabbed her out of the bike. I held onto her tightly and covered her head. She fell on top of me and I didn't move. My heart was beating really fast.


YOUNGMI's Point of View:

    JaeBum grabbed me and put me up.

    "Are you okay?!"

    For some reason he looked really worried. It seemed like the JaeBum I knew before was coming back. 

    "Oh My God! YoungMi! Are you okay?!" SooBin said as she was running our way.

    "I'm fine. Don't worry about it. JaeBum are you okay?"

    I looked at him and he looked fine. I grabbed his hand holding onto my shoulder tightly.

    I noticed that it was bleeding and I started freaking out.

    "Oh My God!!! JaeBum! Your bleeding!"

    He pushed my hand away and said, "It's not that big of a cut. Don't worry about it."

    "How is this a small cut?! YoungMi! Let's take JaeBum to your house to fix this."

    We both got up and all three of us went into my house. We sat at my table and I got the first aid kit.

    "Owww! That hurts!" JaeBum screamed.

    SooBin and I looked at each other and started laughing. 

    For the first time in forever, we talked and laughed together. The last time I saw him laugh like this was two years ago. 

    "Remember when we were little and YoungMi...."

    ** Beeeep Beeep Beeeep **

    We didn't notice that the time passed by so quickly. I turned off the alarm clock. 

    "Hey guys I'm going to go make breakfast. I'll be right back."

    I went into the house and I saw JaeHee running down the stairs.

    "Unni! Mom told me that she's going to be gone today so I don't think you have to make breakfast or anything. I think you can rest today."

    "Oh okay! Do you have any homework? Do you need help with anything?"

    "Yeah can you come to my room and help me a little please?"

    "Sure. No problem."

    We went upstairs and sat at her desk. I helped her with her finish her homework.

    "Do you have any more questions?"

    "Yeah I do."

    "What is it?"

    "Why do you not live with us? How come your always cleaning up and making food for us? I asked JaeBum and YoungJae before but they wouldn't tell me. Aren't you my older sister?"

    "I am. Of course I am your older sister. It's just that I asked if I could live outside that's all. And I cook and clean because I want to. It's not a big deal."

    "Is that what it is? I thought you fought with mom or something."

    "Of course not don't worry about it."

    I left her room and went back into my house. When I went to the desk, I noticed that JaeBum was asleep on the table. I looked for SooBin and she was sleeping on the extra bed. So I went on my bed and fell asleep.


YOUNGJAE's Point of View:

    I opened the door slowly and looked to see if anyone was there. I didn't want to get caught. I was coming back from my singing lessons. I didn't tell anyone about them. Not even my sister. My music teacher gave me free lessons on Sundays. I closed the door behind me and noticed that no one was home.

    "Hello?! I'm home. Is anyone here?"

    I went down to the basement where the dance room was. I thought JaeBum hyung would be there and I wanted to hang out with him. JaeHee was in there practicing ballet. 

    "Hey JaeHee! Do you know where everyone is?"

    "Oh Hey! I'm not sure. I think that YoungMi unni and SooBin unni are in the outside house."

    "Isn't it dinner time soon? Did they not come out of there yet? What about mom?"

    "Yeah only YoungMi unni came out for a few minutes and went back. I haven't seen JaeBum oppa since early in the morning. I'm really hungry..."

    "Yeah me too. I looked at the refrigerator and rice pot but there's nothing we can eat. I'll go to noona's house and see what's happening. You want to come?"

    "Okay!"

    We went towards her house and knocked on the door.

    "YoungMi noona? Are you in there?"

    We waited for a couple of minutes and knocked several times but no one answered. I opened the door and I realized it was unlocked. I looked at the extra bed and I noticed that SooBin noona was still sleeping. I assumed that YoungMi noona was probably sleeping to. I walked towards her bed to wake her up when I realized that someone was sleeping on the desk. I noticed it was JaeBum hyung.

    "JaeBum hyung? Hyung!"

    "Oppaaaaaa!!! WAKE UP!!"

    I looked at JaeHee who was screaming in JaeBum's ear. He slowly put his head up. 

    YoungMi noona sat up from her bed and said, "Huh? What are you guys doing here?"

    "Noona! It's dinner time. Have you guys been sleeping this whole entire time?!!"

    "What?! It's dinner time already?!"

    She ran towards SooBin noona and woke her up. By now JaeBum hyung was awake. We dragged the three of them out and into the house. 


YOUNGMI's Point of View:

    "This is the best I could make for dinner guys."

    "Yeees!!! Food! I was sooo hungry. Practicing ballet can get you really hungry."

    JaeBum smiled and said, "Okay just eat. Thanks for the food."

    We finished eating and they all went into their rooms. SooBin and I went to my house. 

    "These past two days have been really long, huh SooBin."

    "Yeah it has. Even though we basically slept all day, I'm still really tired."

    "Same here. I have to wake up early tomorrow anyways. Let's just get our stuff ready and go to sleep."

    We got our uniforms and backpacks ready. After doing my daily routine before sleeping, I  went to my bed. 

    "Hey SooBin, can I turn on music?"

    "As in music, you mean Sam?"

    "I mean who else do I listen to?"

    "Yeah that's fine."

    I played the CD and slowly fell asleep.

** Beeeep Beeep Beeeep **

    I turned it off and went to the house. I made breakfast and cleaned up a little to make the room neater. Then I went back into my house and I got ready. I woke up SooBin and she also got ready. We ate our breakfast and headed to the house. SooBin waited outside of the house on one of the swings, while I woke up YoungJae and JaeHee. I went down stairs and set the table and put down the food. Everyone came down stairs to eat so I went outside to the swings and I sat on the swing next to SooBin.

    "I can't believe you have to go through this every morning," SooBin said as I sat down.

    "Well you kind of get used to it. I mean it's not that bad."

    "I think you should at least eat breakfast with them."

    "Doesn't your brother or sister get suspicious?"

    "They do once in a while but I just say that I don't eat breakfast."

    "I think your step-mom is done eating. You better go in."

    I headed into the house again and put away all the food and dishes. I signaled SooBin to come in. She came with both of our backpacks.

    "Good morning Mrs. Im. Did you sleep well."

    Mother just stared at her and left the house. 

    "Come on guys let's go to school."

    We all headed out the house and walked to school. I usually met up with SooBin in the morning but she slept over so we just went straight to JaeHee's and YoungJae's school. Their school was on the way to my school so I dropped them off at the front gate of the school every morning.

    "Bye guys!"

    SooBin and I were walking towards school when we noticed that JaeBum was with us. He usually went ahead of us but today he didn't. 

    School was the same as usual except one thing. JaeBum started to walk with us to school every morning. He also started to greet me in the hallways. I would usually pass by him and say hi but he would always ignore me. Now he didn't. The next few weeks, we started to get closer. It seemed as if my brother was coming back. I think he forgave me.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hello subscribers!

Thank you for subscribing!

Do you guys like it so far?

We love you guys and thank you for supporting!!! <333

We will try to put a conflict or something next time :)