Acceptance

Overdose With Crap

"We are gonna stay here!!!!" she carelessly said.

"WHAT!!!????" all of the shouted and was really shocked.

"Well why not? I just want to stay with my older brother" Hyojin lied.      

 

But the two girls still didn't believe her and Suho was worrying because what would happen if they stay here and what is exo's manager finds out.

 

"How about our manager. What if......" Channel was cut off.

"Don't worry I already asked your manager and he said we can stay here but we are not allowed to be seen by your fans" Hyojin said.

"What about us?" Sumin asked angrily.

"Ohyeah, I also asked your parents and they said you guys can stay here because all of your parents are busy" Hyojin told them.

 

Exo and the 2 girls were amazed by her organisation. They were left dumbfounded. Even Luhan was amazed.

 

“So that’s sorted out so we can stay here” Hyojin broke the silence.

 

But they were still amazed, and then one of them broke the ‘amazement time’. “Yes you can stay here but in one condition.”

 

“What?” the girls said.

“Because you know, were men and you guys are women, it would be uncomfortable, so every morning we have to play a game to know each other more and we will introduce ourself tonight, so you all have to get ready. And for the rooms, there is only  guess room but it’s big enough for all 3 of you” Suho explained.

“I didn’t know you are that smart, hyung” Tao interrupted his time.

 

All of them laughed because of Tao being immature.

 

“Okay!! So….Sumin and Sura will you agree with that??” Hyojin asked the 2 girls.

 

The 2 girls still wanted to complain and say no but they were amazed of how it all worked out and it would be such a waste of them coming here so the 2 agreed to them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~

They took their luggage up stairs, Suho showed them there room. They put their luggage in their room and left because some of the members are going to show them around the house first because their dorm was so big.

This was there room: 

 

The girls were amazed by how big the room was, they never thought of having this room they thought they were just gonna have a normal room but they thiyght this one was amazing.

 

“Wow!! I would want this room’s design in mine!! It is so fantastic” Sumin said in amazement.

“I know right!!” Sura said.

“I told you, this will be the best visiting here!!” Hyojin proudly said.

 

The 3 girls explored the whole room and after that they changed into a new clothes to get ready to have a tour around the house. 

 

This is what Sumin wore:

        

This is what Hyojin wore:

 

This is what Sura wore:


I just updated this for you guys to know how it will all work out!! 

For the next chapter I'm gonna make the tour for each person around the house. Some will have a great time while the others have some complication.

Please subscrice and please wait for the next chapter.

I'm sorry if this chapter is too short

Unedited

Look forward for the next chapter

Byee!!