I Love You More Than You Love Your Tomatoes!

Don't You Even DARE!

***

I had told him NOT to eat my food, but what did he do? JUST THE OPPOSITE! 

 

"DAEHYUN HYUNG! WHERE ARE MY TOMATOES?" I nearly screamed, I wanted to kill him!

 

"Calm down Zelo-ah, I didn't eat him this time."

 

I ran up to him, hitting him in the back of his stupid little head, "YAH DON'T LIE HYUNG!"

"I didn't, I just hide them." He said smirking

 

I jumped on him, playfully hitting him. I was relieved he didn't eat them.

 

"Then where did you hide them?" I said with a huge smile

 

"You're so bi-polar, hehe~ But you have to find it yourself."

 

But before I could argue any futher, he slammed me on the floor and ran into his dorm.

 

"HYUUUNNNGG!"

 

I ran over to his door, as expected it was locked, I knocked and knocked until he slightly opened the door.

 

"What can I help you with?"

 

Was he stupid? Did he forget what just happened?

 

"Yah! Don't be stupid! Let me in! Where are my cherry tomatoes?"

 

He smiled, and opened the door fully.

 

"Fine, come on in."

I hesitated, but still entered either way.

So~ about my ch-"

 

I was cut off, but not by his hand or his words...but, but by something else, something more soft, plump, and warm.

 

A kiss... but! Right when he kissed me I immediately, broke off.

 

"Wha?"

 

I could his sheepish smile, and I too was a bit embarrassed. What the was he hell thinking?

 

All he did was stare, and I was getting a bit overwrought, because he sheepish smile was slowly turning into smirk.

 

Before I could comprehend what was going on he pinned me against the wall, planting his soft lips on mine once more.

 

I didn't-scratch that- couldn't move, I had my wrist restrained by this-this thing in front of me.

 

When he finally stopped; which felt like forever, he whispered something before trying to leave. Let me just repeat that, tried. I think it was "I'm sorry" ?

 

"What?W-why? Daehyun..."

He grabbed my hand and chuckled a bit.

"Ahh, Zelo-ah, I'm sorry..."

 

In a way I was kind of happy that he kissed me. I think one way or another I secretly had a little crush him too. Him kissing me took a great deal of weight off my shoulders and I felt so relieved-so...happy.

 

I eliminated the space inbetween us with a warm, reassuring hug.

"Don't be.." 

"Oh and Zelo...?"

I looked up at him, our eyes locking.

 

"I think I love you as much as you love your tomatoes."

"Cherry..."

"Huh?"

"They're cherry tomatoes silly."

 

And I connected our lips again, I think this'll be the start of something great...

***

 

________________________________

DONE! xD

I hope you enjoyed it!

If you wanna bonus chapter OR a WHOLE other story relating this oneshot just say!

 

Love ya'