3

Heart Of Ice

Just one more hour to go. I sighed as I looked at the clock hanging above the teacher’s blackboard. My head was hurting me so much and I only felt more worse doing the math assignments. I was almost finished. Just one last question which was the hardest one.
I let out a sigh of relieve when my assignment was done and I putted down my pencil and stretched out. I wanted to go home fast and just sleep. I got up slowly when the bell rang and I took my stuff. “Hey Su Jin! You want to go out tonight with us we’re going to check out that new club they had opened last week.” I looked up at JaeBeom who had been my best friend since kindergarden, he had left together with me to study in America and we both came back after things had happened. He had always been by my side. I wanted to go to but my headache……
“If I didn’t had a headache, sure. But now it’s killing me.” Hyunsoo the guy we but met at the college here in Korea chuckled a bit. “I’ll have a really good painkiller for that; it will be over in minutes.” I looked up interested. “I’ll come if you give it to me.” I smiled. Hyungsoo chuckled and got out a little box with pills and gave one to me. I took it and took my bottle of water and took it in. “We’ll walk home with you.” JaeBeom smiled and I nodded. I took my bag and hung it around my shoulder. We went to my house and I let them in. “Su Jin are you home?” I heard my mom. “Yes!” I yelled back to her. “And I brought some friends with me.” My mom came to take a look at my friends. “You remember JaeBeom right?” I asked her by seeing her face that was standing hard, trying to smile at Hyungsoo and Jaebeom because they weren’t girls. She nodded. “Ah Jaebeom? I didn’t recognize you.” She said to him. Jaebeom bowed for her. “Nice to see you again ma’am.”   He smiled at her. My mother just nodded. “let’s go.” I said to the guys and ran up the stairs. They followed me to my room and I noticed my mom didn’t say anything about the no-boys-in-your-room-rule. They both sat down on my bed while I went to the closet and took out some clothes. “I’m going to get ready.” I said and went out to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked horrible. But the headache was gone like Hyungsoo had said and I felt much better. Better then I felt in days. I got into the shower and washed myself. When I got out I changed into the clothes and dried my hair and did it together into  a ponytail and did my make-up. The same like always, BBcream and smoky eyes was what I liked the most. I went back to my room. “I’m done.” I said to them. “It was about time, we’ve been sitting here for an hour already.” Hyungsoo chuckled. “I’m a girl what did you expect?” I grinned. “Let’s go.” I said as I putted some money in my pocket. The guys nodded and got up too and followed me outside. “Mom, I’m leaving!” I yelled and left before she could stop me. It was already dark outside. Just how I liked to go out. “Let’s smoke before we go in.” Hyungsoo said and gave each of us a cigarette. We lighted them and smoked before going into the club. A lot of people were already there and the music was good and loud. “I’ll go get us some drinks!” Jaebeom yelled in our ears and me and hyungsoo just nodded and looked around. After a while Jaebeom got back with the drinks and we drank them. “I’m going to dance!” I said to them and went to the dancefloor. I hadn’t felt this good for months. I started to dance and Jaebeom had joined me. Soon he had a lot of girls around him since he wasn’t ugly, no he looked kind of hot. Hyungsoo was talking to a girl at the table he was sitting. I just danced until I felt two hands on my waist. I looked up. He guy looked down smiling at me and pulled me closer to him. I felt to good to bother and just let him while dancing on. And he was handsome too so, why should I bother? “You want to get something to drink?” I heard his voice in my ear and I nodded. He took me to the bar supporting me with one hand on my back. I learned not to mind skin ship back in America. He ordered two drinks and gave one to me. I thanked him and took a sip. He smiled at me holding me close to him. “I’m Lee Dong woon by the way.” He said into my ear again. I looked up to the smiling guy. “Choi Su Jin.” I answered and drank my drink until it was empty. He chuckled. “You’re a good drinker Choi Su Jin.” He gave me another drink and I took it. “And you’re really pretty.” I smiled and drank again before answering. “And you’re handsome yourself.” I said to him and finished my drink. My head felt light and I couldn’t really think properly but I didn’t mind. I felt good this way. Dong Woon took me to the dancefloor again and we started to dance again. He was still holding me close again keeping other guys away from me. After another hour of dancing Jaebeom patter my shoulder and I looked up to him. “Let’s go outside for a while.” He yelled in my ear and I nodded. “Let’s go outside for a while.” I tiptoed to tell Dong woon. He nodded and I went ahead following my friends while Dong Woon held my waist so he wouldn’t lose me in the crowd. Jaebeom and Hyungsoo had taken some girls outside too. I took a cigarette from Hyungsoo and lighted it as I sat down at the bench next to the club.  We all smoked except for Hyungsoo who had a make out session with the girl he was talking to earlier. I shivered a bit because it was much colder outside. Dong woon pulled me close to him while caressing my cheek. “So beautiful.” He whispered in my ear. I giggled and leaned against him for the warmth. I threw the cigarette away and Dong Woon held my hand and let me look at him by holding my cheek with his other hand. His head got closer to mine and he was about to touch my lips with his.
“YAH! CHOI SU JIN!” We all looked up searching for the person who had screamed my name. A guy dressed in black clothes and hiding his face with a cap came to us. You could see he was angry because of the way he was walking. “You have a boyfriend?” Dong Woon asked and I shook my head. “No.” I answered. The guy grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Dong Woon. “What the hell do you think you are doing?!” He hissed and I already knew it was Kyuhyun. I sighed and pulled my arm away from him. “None of your business!” I said angry at him. Dong Woon jumped up to help me. “YAH!” He screamed at Kyuhyun. “Leave her alone!” We looked at him and Dong Woon came to me pulling me behind him. “And who are you?” Kyuhyun asked him. “I should ask you, who are you?” “Someone who cares about her.” Kyuhyun answered. “So mind your own business.” He pushed Kyuhyun away. But Dong Woon wasn’t planning on doing that. He took Kyuhyun by his collar and hitted him. I looked shocked at the scene. “STOP IT!” I yelled and ran to Kyuhyun who’s lip was bleeding. Kyuhyun only got more angry and wanted to hit him back but I pushed him away. “Stop it!” I said again. “Both of you!” kyuhyun was trying to control his angry and took my hand. “Let’s go Su Jin” he hissed and pulled me with him to his car. He pushed me inside and drove away. It was quiet between us and you could only hear the sounds of the car riding on the road. I sighed. He must be taking me home and tell my parents what had happened and I would be grounded for life. But he didn’t stop at my house, he stopped at his. I looked at Kyuhyun. “Why aren’t you taking me home?” I asked him. “I don’t want to and you wouldn’t want to.” Kyuhyun answered and got out. I got out too and walked with him upstairs. I remember being at his house a lot when we were dating because it was hard to go out together and not being followed by fans. I bit my lip and we went in together. After still looked the same. I stood quietly at the door.  “I’ll bring you home tomorrow, you’re to drunk now, did you even know what you were doing?! Did you even know that guy well?!” I looked down as he scolded me. He sighed and pulled me against him. “Did you even know how worried I was?” He’s voice got softer. “I stopped by your house to make up my behavior form last time but your mom didn’t know where you were, you didn’t pick up your phone and I drove all around the town to find you drunk in some other guys arms you don’t even know.” He sighed and held me closer. “What did you even think you were doing?” I felt guilty. “I’m sorry.” I whispered. “It’s okay now, I found you.” He said. “Now go to sleep okay?” he said. I nodded and walked to his bedroom and went in. I thought a bit. I had nothing to sleep in. I went to his closet and took a shirt and wore it to go to bed. I snuggled under the blankets and fell asleep immediately.


 

omg this is just amazing ! 5 subscibers already! ^^ This always gives me hope and strenght to write on and work even harder and that all for you guys ! ^^ 
Well but that means you like my story right? :3 
please keep up supporthing me ! ^^

love you all ! ^^