Practice

Diva fandom

"Taehyun-ah" -- Sweet voice from Deer-eye boy. He want to talk with Diva-Taehyun who is working with his laptop inside practice room."What? Hyung" Taehyun replied witout glance back. Jinwoo keep walking to Taehyun since he think Diva is in good mood from that voice.

"We saw JAB clip yesterday and we have an idea to help you"

"Help me? what issue? and who are we? - once Taehyun ask with that tone, Jinwoo get stutter but he try to keep smile and explain. Seunghoon found fan taken clip and showed to them. The point was Mino hug has been rejected by Taehyun again but this time Tehyun ran back and return a shy arm bracing to Mino. So they believe it because of Diva is too shy for skin ship and all he need is practice. As all of fan know, Taehyun rarely do skinship but once he do. He realy melt fan heart.

"Practice? It's funny hyung and how to practice" suddenly 2Seung pop up behind Jinwoo and radius their happy smile to Taehyun.

"It's very easy. Just hug with hyung more and more"  )_0

"OK? Hoonie charge him now" - Seunghoon give taehyun backhug as Jinwoo command and it made taehyun scream out loud.

Taehyun is blushing and made Seunghoon give more tight hug. Seunghoon place his chin on Taehyun shoulder while whisper "Saranghae" into Taehyun ear. The 2 hyungs smile like crazy person and hug around 2 boys. It looks like a meat ball made from 4 angels.

"Get off of my Diva now !" A husky voice loud from the door. Everyone turn to look and found furious Mino running to Taehyun. How furious Mino express is more funny than scary because he do pouting and jumping around them. Seunghoon does not even look at Mino, he just stare at pink cheek of Taehyun and felt Diva heat inside his hug. "Mino-san, we just practice. Don't be too annoyed" That's all Seunghoon said to Mino

Seungyoon ,who is beside Jinwoo, step to Mino and try to calm him down. They don't want Mino to get reject from Taehyun again so they do this practice. Mino laugh when he hear the reason and manage to seperate Seunghoon from Taehyun. Taehyun just stand there and sigh a little bit before give a mischievous stare to all hyungs.  "It's just game, we just pretend to play like that in public. It's not excite if we hug each other easily" 

"Oh, it means you are not afraid to do skin ship with all hyung. Come on, give me a big hug now" Seunghoon said and try to approch Taehyun again. But Mino and Seungyoon block him. They are fighting for hug Taehyun first. Taehyun kiss on Jinwoo cheek and speak that "You all are mine, then I'll do what I wanna do. If you satisfy me, skin ship is a little thing" 

"Yes, Sir. All Diva want, we will do it asap" - all 4 hyungs commit suddenly and it made Taehyun smile like a kitty.