Call me 오빠

Call me 오빠

You were standing in the kitchen cooking dinner when suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around your waist and a face nuzzled into the crook of your neck.

 

“Oh, someone has finally woken up,” you said smiling and felt the person behind you nod their head lightly. “Have you slept well?” Another nod.

 

Knowing he needed some time to fully wake up, you let your younger boyfriend backhugging you while you continued cooking and started to hum a random song, until you remember something.

 

“Oh, Soekjin oppa called earlier and wanted to talk to you,” you told him. You waited for some kind of response, but it never came. “You should give him a call,” you added after a while.

 

“Why do you call him ‘Oppa’?” Taehyung suddenly asked.

 

Confused you gave him a look over your shoulder. He knew exactly that Seokjin was older than you, so you didn’t get why he’s asking you that question. “Well, I think you know why.” 

 

“Call me Oppa, too.”

 

The second you heard his words, you let out a laugh. “Are you sure you’re awake? Maybe you’re sleep walking?”

 

All of a sudden you were turned around and pressed against the counter where Taehyung trapped you in between his arms.

 

“I want you to call me Oppa,” he said with a serious look on this face.

 

At first you were taken aback by his gaze, you didn’t get to see your boyfriend like this very often, but looking at him you saw some imprints of his pillow on the side of his face. You tried to hold back the laughter that was building up inside of your chest, but ended up laughing anyway. Taehyung’s facial expression hardened immediately and you could tell he really was the least bit amused about your reaction.

 

“Sorry, but you look too cute with this on your face,” you told him still chuckling and ran your fingers along the imprints on his cheek.

 

He furrowed his eyebrows and frowned at you.

 

“Don’t look like this,” moving your fingers to his forehead and eyebrows, you smoothed out the creases there and gave him a sweet smile. “I gotta go back to cooking, otherwise you won’t get any dinner tonight.” You quickly pecked his lips, then turned around and continued your activity.

 

Almost immediately Taehyung let go of the counter and left the kitchen. You knew he was being sulky, but you also knew that he wasn’t be able to be sulky for too long, so you didn’t worry too much about that.

 

However, during dinner he still was like that. At the beginning you tried to hold some kind of conversation but he blocked you with a simple ‘yes’ or ’no’ or a shrug each time, so eventually you gave up.

 

After you cleared the table and did the dishes, you let yourself down next to your boyfriend, who was sitting on the couch and watching an anime. Minutes passed while neither of you said a word. Soon you couldn’t take the silence between you anymore.

 

“Did you call Seokjin oppa?” You watched him from the corner of your eye and waited for a response, but you didn’t get one. Slowly you grew tired of his behavior.

 

“Taehyung,” you tried to get his attention. “Yah, Taehyung. Kim Taehyung.”

 

When he still didn’t answer, you sighed heavily and looked back on the screen. That was when an idea came to your mind.

 

With a grin on your lips, you turned your whole body in his direction, one leg folded on the couch the other hanging off of it and your elbow on the backrest. You watched him for a few seconds before you started talking.

 

“Yah, Oppa,” you said calmly and your grin grew wider. He still didn’t response but you clearly saw him shift a bit.

 

“Taehyung oppa,” you tried again, adding more aegyo into it. This time the corner of his mouth twichted slightly, he gulp and you held back a giggle.

 

“Oppa~”

 

Suddenly you were half lying with your back pressed against the armrest and Taehyung hovering over you.

 

“Say that again,” you heard him demanding and this time you let the giggle slip through your lips.

 

You put a hand on the back of his neck and brought his ear closer to your mouth. “Oppa,” you whispered.

 

The next thing you knew was his lips on yours, kissing passionately. You were sure you’d be amazed by it if you hadn’t had to laugh. You broke the kiss after a few short seconds and looked up at him, smiling.

 

“Got you~,” you said gleefully.

 

He rolled his eyes, but grinned back at you anyway. “Why didn’t you ever call me like that?”

 

“I didn’t know you want to be called like that,” you laughed lightly. “Besides that’s a lie, you know, and you told me to tell you always only the truth.”

 

“When it comes to this, you can lie to me.”

 

“Oh, if it’s like this then.. Arasso, Oppa,” you said and his lips captured yours once again. And this time you didn’t break into laughter.

 

His lips moved smoothly against yours, causing you to close your eyes and let yourself go. It was slow and sweet at first, but the longer you kissed the more passionate you got. One arm around his neck and the other on his back you hugged him tigher, closing the space in between your bodies. His hand found its way to the small of your back, pressing you even closer to him. By now both of you were out of breath and in need of oxygen, but neither of you wanted to stop. You bit his lip lightly making him sigh with pleasure. Then you opened your mouth and over his lips, inviting him to take it a step further. He didn't waste a second and dived his tongue in between your teeth. You couldn't help but let out a soft moan as he and tasted every inch of your mouth.

 

When your lungs felt like they were going to give in, you pushed lightly against his chest and after one last kiss, he pulled away unwillingly. You looked up at him, panting hard but still you couldn't fight the small grin which was creeping on your face.

 

"Maybe I should call you like that more often," you told him, your voice almost just a whisper.

 

He returned your grin. "Maybe you do."

 

 

 

 

idek k bye