Yunjae

I am Drunk....Take care of me

32009_640.jpg (358×490)

Chapter 1


It has been an hour since the sun has set but there is no sign of Yunho anywhere. Jaejoong has been waiting for Yunho for two hours now. This was not the first time that Yunho was late. If it would have been any other day Jaejoong would have tolerated Yunho being late. But today he was really angry as it was their  third wedding anniversary.

Earlier in the morning Jaejoong tried to give him many hints so that Yunho remembers what day it was. But like every year Yunho had forgot their anniversary. Jaejoong finally told him what day it was and sulked. Yunho tried to apologise but Jaejoong was not gonna be satisfied with just an apology. Finally Yunho promised him a romantic date.

He promised that he will pick up Jaejoong from the cafe nearby Jung Inc. Then they will go for a movie then dinner at an expensive restaurant and after that a romantic walk by the Han river. Jaejoong was really excited for their anniversary date. But Yunho was late as usual.

"Aish....that bear...late again..we will miss the movie if he doesn't come by now." Jaejoong was sad and frustrated at the same time. He had tried calling Yunho many times but every time he couldn't get through.

He was waiting at the cafe when he saw the bar on the opposite side of the road. He really wanted to go there but then he remembered about his date with Yunho.

He waited for another 45 minutes. When he thought that Yunho has forgotten about their date. He left the cafe in anger and started walking towards the bar.

He entered the bar and the music was too loud for his liking. But it didn't matter right now as he just wanted a drink. He was really angry and only a strong drink would calm him.

"promise me you won't drink unless I am with you" 

"will you be there with me always?"

"ofcourse."

Jaejoong suddenly remembered his promise with Yunho.

"If he can't keep up his promises why should I" jaejoong talked to himself and took a sit by the bar.

"Give me one large vodka." 

In his heart he was really feeling bad for breaking his promise with Yunho. But right now that didn't matter.

Soon he had gulped down five drinks and was already feeling a bit tipsy.

He tried calling Yunho again.

"I am sorry boo. I am on my way."

"Yunnniiieee"

Yunho immediately stepped on the brake listening to Jaejoong's voice. He parked his car and spoke again.

"Boo where are you? Are you drinking?"

"I didn't break the promise Yuniie. But I was really angry so..."

"It is ok boo but please tell me where you are"

"I don't remember where I am.....hehe"

"Are you nearby the cafe?"

"ye ye Yuniie I am waiting for you at the cafe. Where are you?"

"Boo I am on my way to the cafe"

Yunho hanged up and sped up to the cafe. He quickly parked near the cafe and ran inside.

"Excuse me have you seen a man who was waiting here for a long time. He looked like this"

Yunho showed the employee a picture of Jaejoong.

"Oh yes he left an hour ago. I think he went to the bar there"

Yunho ran outside and spotted the bar. He took a breath of relief when he spotted Jaejoong inside the bar.

He was walking towards him when he saw a man talking to Jaejoong. 

"Hey beautiful" The stranger said and caressed Jaejoong's arm.

"Hii!!" Jaejoong said not even looking at the man.

"Are you waiting for someone?"

"Hmm" Jaejoong nodded and continued. "My yunnie will come."

The man looked around and didn't see anyone who would be there for Jaejoong. Yunho was trying to make his way through the crowd.

"I don't think your yunnie is coming beautiful."

"He always comes late. bad yunnie." Jaejoong continuously hit the table and pouted.

The man tried to kiss Jaejoong and just when his lips were about to touch Jaejoong's a fist landed on his face. He loses his balance and falls down. The man got back on his feet and ran away from there. The sudden crash sounds distracted Jaejoong from his drink and there he saw Yunho with an angry expression. 

"Yunnnniiiieeee" Jaejoong immediately latched himself to Yunho's neck. Yunho shifts him in his arms so that they both wouldn't fall.

"Why do you drink when you can't handle it?" Yunho just dragged them both out from the club.

"Hwaaa.......yunniee...bad....hwaaa" Jaejoong started crying all of a sudden.

Yunho looked around and saw people staring at him ad giving him looks of anger. He sighed loudly and looked at Jaejoong in his arms who by now was totally out of his senses.

"Why is yunnie bad" Yunho talked to Jaejoong in a cute voice.

"Hehehe...yunnie sound funny....yunnie should talk like this."

"Jaejoong lets go home, hmm." Yunho was trying to balance the wobbly Jaejoong.

"No." Jaejoong shook his head from left to right.

"WHy" Yunho was close to lose his cool but controlled himself.

"Coz we are going movie" Jaejoong pushed Yunho a little and started walking away. Jaejoong did not see where he was going. He did not see the light pole in front of him and banged his head there.

"Ouchh...hurt...hwaaaaaa" Jaejoong pouted and rubbed his forehead. He turned around to see Yunho just an inch away from him.

"Let me look..." Yunho was worried when Jaejoong got hurt. He blow slightly on Jaejoong's forehead to ease his pain.

"Tickle...yunnie..tickle" Jaejoog forgot about his pain when Yunho's cool breath hit his forehead.

Yunho felt like banging his own head to the pole due to Jaejoong's constant mood changes. Drunk Jaejoong was difficult then an angry Jaejoong.

"Yunnie lets go...movie will start" In Jaejoog's mind their movie plan was still on. He forgot that they have already missed the movie time.

"Boo...we'll go home and eat ok. We missed the movie."

"But yunie promised a movie and then dinner." Jaejoong hold onto Yuho's arm tightly.

"Ok lets go eat somethig."

"Yunnie I want to eat sushi at Toho restaurant"

"Boo its on the other side of the town...we ll eat sushi somewhere nearby." 

"But I just want sushi from Toho." Jaejoong let go of Yunho's arm and whined like a little kid.

"Ok fine...but we get a take away and eat at home." Yunho didn't wat to embarass himself in the famous restaurant.

"No. we eat in car." Jaejoong stated and pulled Yunho with him.

"Baby car is this way." Yunho pointed to an opposite direction. Jaejoong laughed out loud and walked to the said direction.

Yunho made sure that car was locked before going into the restaurant. The whole drive Jaejoong was talking continuously. After he was done talking he decided he wanted to listen music. But when none of the radio station played his favourite song he strated talking again. Yunho couldn't get what he was talking as Jaejoong was talking as if he is the only one there. Yunho looked back ad saw Jaejoong was playing on his phone. He quickly went inside the restaurant and came back with lots of sushi and lemonade.

"Yay..sushi..i am hungry"

Yunho smiled at Jaejoong's cute face and opened the packet. He tried to feed Jaejoong but he refused to eat.

"Wae"

"I don't want to eat here."

Yunho understood what jaejoong meant and soon drove to the Han river. Yunho knew that drunk Jaejoong has three stages.

1 Clumsy drunk Jaejoong

2 Emotional drunk Jaejoong

3 Baby Jaejoong

And right now Jaejoong was in the baby stage. He wanted to be treated like a baby and Yunho would do that for him. They soon arrived by the han river and Yunho parked their car and got down. He went to Jaejoong's side and helped him come out as Jaejoong was still tipsy. He made Jaejoong sit on the hood of the car and opened the food containers.

Jaejoong finished the sushi really quick as he was very hungry. But he refused to drink the lemonade just like a kid would refuse his milk.

"Jaejoong-ah you need to drink this to sober up." Yunho tried to make him drink again.

"You mean I am not sobber. I hate you." Jaejoong got down and started walking away from Yunho. Yunho pulled his hair in frustation and followed Jaejoong.

Jaejoong stopped after walking a few meters and turned back to look at Yunho. Yunho walked upto him .

"Piggy back me." Jaejoong stated with a straight face. Yunho sighed and bend down in front of Jaejoong. Jaejoong climbed on to Yunho's back and Yunho lifted them up carefully. 

"So where do you want to go."

"Lets just take a walk by the river."

"You want me to carry you around o_O."

"wae...you think I am heavy." Jaejoong said in an angry voice.

"Ani..you are light as a feather."

Yunho could hear Jaejoong humming his current favourite song and he smiled listening to it. He was enjoying the wallk until Jaejoong took his humming to another level.

'NEOMAN GEURINDAN MARIYA

NEOL SARANGHANDAN MARIYA'

Yunho abrutly stopped in his track and looked around only to find out people staring at them.

"Baby....I know you love this song. But why don't you just sing for me softly in my ears" Yunho carefully chose his words so he does not make Jaejoong upset.

After a few minutes instead of the humming Yunho could here soft snores. He turned his face around just to see Jaejoong dozing off. He quickly walked towards their car and carefully placed Jaejoong on the passenger seat. After he parked his car in the garage he picked up Jaejoong and walked into their bedroom. He placed Jaejoong on his side and moved away to change his clothes. 

"Yunho is late again."

Yunho could hear Jaejoong whispering when he was trying to change Jaejoong's clothes without waking him up. He knew that Jaejoong had still not forgotten about this evening. He was sure that he would have to face an angry Jaejoong tomorrow morning. He prayed in his mind that it won't be a nightmare. He smiled to himself when he though about all the things that happened this evening and smiled to himself with Jaejoong sleeping peacefully in his arms. One way or other Jung Jaejoong makes you do what he wants.


Finally I could update... yay :)

I hope it is not a disappointment.

Comment and subscribe :D

Also you can send in your suggestions for the yoosu part

you can comment or pm me with ur suggestions

tumblr_lpxffevHkl1qj1kpl.gif