Three

Hatred

         

She was slowly tip-toeing by the man who was clearly waiting for someone near the entrance of the cinema hall. She was wearing a pair of brownish-colored skinny with her beige, baggy-sized hoodie-sweater, finished with her off-white, high-top sneakers. Her black, leather bag was slung across her body sideways with her hair tied into a high ponytail, as both bounced carefully, together with each that step she took.

 

He had been waiting for quite sometime by then, almost an hour as he came in early to collect their tickets beforehand. Dressed in his favorite black, leather army boots over his dark orange sunset skinny, he kept on glancing onto his right wrist to continuously check on the time, carefully peeling away the long, white cotton sleeved of his shirt. Tired of waiting, he looked upon the clear glass of the wall, on his side to style up his hair again, only to be shocked upon the shadow of someone that was gradually nearing his spot on his back.

 

Slyly smirking at the reflections, he opened up the whole buttons of his tee, revealing his black muscle tee underneath, all the while trying to act oblivious to her presence. His left hand went up to his head where his fingers went acting, excitedly messing up his hair in annoyance, while he counted the wary steps that she took nearing him through the translucent glass, mentally readied for anything to give her, her own surprise.

 

Five…

Four…

Three…

Two…

 

He turned around abruptly and she came leaping right into his awaiting body, knocking her nose onto his well-built chest along the collision. Soft chuckle escaped his lips as he watched her reaction closely. Her eyes were half-shut, as she was hastily inspecting her nose bridge for any mishaps, where her right fingers were, rubbing and brushing along the cute-button form that he adored silently, apart from her beautiful small eyes.

 

Innocently enough, he then pulled her chin up with his thumb and forefinger guiding her simple movement, while his free left hand went up to bring her fingers away from the nose. Gently leaning down, he pecked her nose lovingly before resting on their foreheads together, “Is it okay now?” he asked her playfully, all the while with a smile on his façade, trying hard not to smirk in her sight. Hands laced behind her, just above her bum while for hers to do the same, as she closed their body gap, hiding off her embarrassment into his arms.

 

Having her head tucked underneath his chin, with her full body inside his wrap, he grinned carelessly before remembering on their place and purpose for being there. “We have to go now if you want to have the popcorn and the nachos, together with the high glass coke inside. The movie will start in fifteen minutes,” he said to her, as well pulling her out from the hug. Then, they strutted inside the hall, straight towards the food counter, side by side, smiles plastered on beautifully and happily with hands together and fingers interlaced.

 

As they walked down by the glass wall, unconsciously she looked to the side and checked her appearance of the day, until she stopped, dead on her track as something strike her heard in the head, leaving him dumbfounded as he was pulled back by her sudden frozen state. He was about to ask her why when he stood next to her, witnessing on their images upon the glass, and her façade that was unmistakably upset.

 

“You see me didn’t you?” she chirped bitterly through her gritted teeth, evidently showing that she was angry. He didn’t know what to answer and his silence plus the guiltiness that etched along his façade, she knew. He was about to say a word when she kicked his right shin, making him hopped on one foot as he tried to rub off the pain as his body was half-down. “I hate you,” and he was left behind all alone, no date for the day but with a limp instead as he quickly following her to apologize on his childish mistake.

 

 

up-lifting the complete tag~! i got two more chaps for this series :))

i'm sorry for not replying on any of the comments but i read it all.. just got handful by now

basically this is my little present to all of you guys for such lovely words upon this work ^^

 

un-betaed as always