One

Hatred

    

 

“KIM SUNGGYU” her voice hollered across the silent pad, a note higher than before as she walked around bare-footed and hair messily tied into a ponytail, stilled within his long sleeve, white dress shirt that stopped just a bit near her knees that she found lying on the floor just before she strutted out from the room. “He’s dead once I found him,” she muttered to herself almost incoherently as she stepped down the stairs, nearing the living room by now.

 

But to her despair, he was nowhere to be found, not inside the bathroom to perform his morning routine, not inside his computer room to play his games, not inside the living room to cry his eyes on some stupid dramas and definitely not inside the kitchen where she had prohibited him from. Sighing dejectedly, she plopped her body down into the fluffy couch of his and quickly lying flat onto her stomach as her right hand reached out for the TV controller.

 

“Where is he?” her head was filled with her wild guesses on his whereabouts, but her eyes were stopped onto the plasma screen, which currently showing up the re-run of the Running Man’s episode which he and her were the guests. Seeing on how he's trying to play cool and go all cocky with her, she cussed on how he could act like that, giving the other all the laughter of her own embarrassment and misery, especially when Naeun decided to leave her alone.

 

“Aish, I can’t believe they fooled me all along, stupid grandpa,” she was still ‘happily’ mumbling those incoherent thoughts when she heard over the front door being opened. Quickly on her feet, she briskly walked towards the entrance to meet him, the one whom she had been searching for the whole morning- well not really, but still she was, so yeah~ “Where were you?” and as stubborn as she was, the question was out even when it was damn obvious for her.

 

He, on the other hand was startled by her sudden appearance, so after he placed back the training shoes into its place and closed the door behind him, he stepped near her and planted down a chaste kiss upon her temple, “Good morning babe, are you on your month?” he asked her nonchalantly, being fully-ignorant towards her previous question. She pouted and crossed her arms, childishly whining, “You’re not answering me,” leaving him dumbfounded.

 

“Babe, are you okay?” “I’m fine, thank you,” she snapped at him hastily, leaving him much more dumbfounded, amused even. “O~~~k,” he turned around and walked inside the kitchen, fetching himself a glass of water with her trailing him closely from behind, still pouting and sulking, being childish. Done with the glass, he leaned his back near the refrigerator, crossing his own arms across his chest, eyes on her. They were eyeing each other by now, silence stilled.

 

She jerked her brow up in annoyance, while tapping her right foot onto the wooden floor, tempting him to speak but he stayed calm and collected, smiling with his eyes almost gone from his facade even- clearly not affected with her act, immune. Stomping her foot in front of him, “I hate you Gyu,” walking away to the upstairs, back into the room. He smiled warmly as she left him behind, “She’s clearly on her monthly matter,” muttering out such thoughts, chuckling heartily.

 

Placing down the glass that he used inside the dishwasher, he walked slowly following her trace only to stop halfway as he saw the scene upon the screen, where he was having fun teasing her with his hyungs during the blob jump. Having a guess on the reason by now, he shut off the plasma before running up the stairs, two steps at one time. Pushing the door opened to see her sitting atop of the bed, Indian-styled with a pillow underneath her chin.

 

He neared her form as he sat down on her side, doing nothing, looking at anywhere but her. “What?” her voice was heard and he finally placed his eyes onto her who was by now, was also looking at him. “I’m sorry,” he spoke then, even when he didn’t really know what his fault was, he muttered them still, “I’m sorry” “I hate you but I’ll give it a thought,” she climbed off the bed, leaving him behind, “She’s really on her month, needs to be careful,” he nodded in affirmation to himself.

 

my head is always a mess and it surely has its own way to write anything down without concerning me -_____-"

i know i said drabble and a drabble supposedly having merely 100wrds but i cant help myself LoL