Chapter 1

A New Start

Kwon Yun pov.

Today is my first day at Seoul High School. I transferred from America and went to Seoul becasue I had a scholarship to go to Seoul Hogh School. JaeHwa, HyeRi, and ReeMi got a scholarshio too and is going with me. We are in the 3rd year of high school. Yup, we are juniors and my brother, G.D, is in senior. I was adopted when I was seven years old. My family name is Kwon. My mom's name is Kwon EunMi, my dad's name is Kwon JungSu, my brother's name is Kwon Jiyong, but peple calls him G.D, and my name is Kwon Yun. I don't remember my real family because they left me when I was three. But now, I have a new start. We walked to school because it was a 10 minutes walk. When we got to school we splited up. I was a bit sad because I didn't know anyone in this school.

Lay pov.

"Hey class we got a new transferred student from America. But she knows korean too. Come in Yun." I looked up and saw a girl walked in. "Hey, my name is Kwon Yun, please take care of me." She said in a nervous tone. "Okay so Yun will sit next to Lay." The teacher stated. She was walking towards me while other girls were complaining. "How come she gets to sit next to him?" "Who do she think she is?" I hate those girls, they are so annoying. "Hi." I looked to my right and saw Yun. I gave her a nod, signaling her 'Hi'. "Okay class, we are going to work on a project. Your partner is the person sitting next to you."

.......................................................................................................................

A/N: HIIII. Thanks for reading. I'm sorry for a short chapter and bad gramar. I hope you liked this chapter. :) 

Here is a picture of Lay to make it up hehehe.