(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

I'm only me (when I'm with you)

To: Babysoo 

Where are you?

12:21 pm

From: Babysoo 

Omw - class was extended :(

12:30 pm

To: Babysoo 

Okay. Take care:*

12:31 pm

Baekhyun put his phone down the table and sighed. He was waiting for his boyfriend at McDonalds, where they planned to have lunch since Kyungsoo voiced out that he was craving for a Big Mac, and who was Baekhyun to deny his baby's demands?

The place was jampacked as expected, full of university students and employees on their lunch break.

'It's a good thing I found an empty table before the crowd came.'  Baekhyun thought.

He started to tinker with his phone again out of boredom, when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He shrugged it away in surprise as he looked up and saw a tall, red-haired guy with a pretty face grinning down at him.

It was kinda freaking him out, big grin and all. "Uh, can I help you?" Baekhyun asked awkwardly. 

The handsome stranger grinned even wider (if that was even possible).

"Hey man, I'm Chanyeol. Do you mind if I sit here with you for a while? I'm waiting for my friend and it's getting kinda tiring, having to stand around."

Baekhyun held off the urge to roll his eyes and opted to just tell this Chanyeol guy to sit.

"Thanks - ?"

"Baekhyun." The latter supplied.

"Right. Thanks, Baekhyun." Chanyeol chuckled.

Baekhyun was getting annoyed at how smiley this guy was. He couldn't wait for Kyungsoo to come.

He checked his phone for a text but there was none.

"Ah, seriously Kyungsoo." He muttered to himself, genuinely getting frustrated at the long wait for his boyfriend.

"Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol suddenly blurted out. Baekhyun's head shot up to look at the guy in front of him.

Chanyeol looked at him quizically.

"Yeah, that's my boyfriend's name. I'm waiting for him." Baekhyun explained, although he knew that he didn't need to, after all this guy was just a stranger.

But somehow he felt the urge to sort of unnecessarily claim his boyfriend because he didn't like the way Chanyeol enunciated Kyungsoo's name.

"Wow, what a coincidence. My ex-boyfriend's name is Kyungsoo too." Chanyeol remarked in wonder.

Baekhyun didn't know why, but the statement flared him up. It probably shouldn't, because Kyungsoo's name isn't unique in Korea.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. His full name is Do Kyungsoo. He's really cute. It's too bad we didn't work out."

Baekhyun's small eyes widened in shock. "Do Kyungsoo? Wha -"

He got cut off when a tan, blond-haired boy, who also had a handsome face came and interrupted. "Yeol, let's go."

"Oh!" Chanyeol's face lit up as he stood from the seat. "My friend is here, thanks for letting me sit with you, Baekhyun."

Chanyeol's friend tugged him away from the table, and Baekhyun could only stare after them.

'How come I didn't know about this Chanyeol guy?' He thought, but then he remembered that when he and Kyungsoo started dating, they promised not bring up their past relationships.

He sighed in distress as he looked at his phone again.

From: Babysoo 

Few steps away now.

12:51 pm

Baekhyun smiled to himself, but the ugly feeling in the pit of his stomach was bubbling up.

 

"Baek!" Kyungsoo called as he approached the table where his boyfriend was sitting at.

He immediately noticed that the normally bright-eyed Baekhyun wasn't being himself as he greeted back.

"Hey, Soo." He smiled almost reluctantly. Kyungsoo sat down in front of him, and is weirded out when Baekhyun seemingly winced at his actions.

"I'll - I'll go and order for you." Baekhyun mumbled before hastily leaving the table to wait in line to order.

Kyungsoo was confused about his boyfriend's behavior, his eyebrows furrowed as he stared at Baekhyun who was fidgeting as he waited in line.

The wide-eyed boy was starting to think of worst-case scenarios as to why Baekhyun was acting weird.

Kyungsoo sighed, taking out his phone to text Jongdae, Baekhyun's bestfriend and partner-in-crime.

If anyone other than Kyungsoo knew about Baekhyun's antics, it would be Jongdae.

To: Chenchen

What's wrong with Baek?

1:02 pm

From: Chenchen

Wtf idk what are u even talking about is he dead

1:04 pm

To: Chenchen

No but he's not being his annoying self rn

1:05 pm

From: Chenchen

Omg thats some serious he was just getting on everyone's nerves at the uni a while ago what happened

1:07 pm

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and placed his phone down. Even his bestfriend didn't know what was wrong.

'But Baekhyun was apparently okay a while ago? And now he's not?' Kyungsoo stressed.

Baekhyun finally sat down again, putting the tray of their order on the table. Kyungsoo's eyes widened.

"Is that all you're gonna eat?" Kyungsoo asked, pointing at the small burger Baekhyun took.

His boyfriend nodded. "Go on and eat, Soo."

Okay, now Kyungsoo is definitely worried. Baekhyun usually buys a ton of nuggets and fries and now he's just gonna eat a burger?

Alarming.

Kyungsoo took a bite from his Big Mac, but his appetite was already dwindling down.

He observed Baekhyun, who was acting so glum that it was driving Kyungsoo crazy.

Not even a single word was exchanged between them, when normally their lunches together would consist of Baekhyun talking non-stop, with Kyungsoo saying a few words here and there.

Kyungsoo can't take this anymore. "Baek, what's wrong?"

Baekhyun visibly cringed at the question. So Kyungsoo noticed. "Nothing."

"Nothing?" Kyungsoo repeated, voice higher in pitch now. Baekhyun gulped, he was in trouble now.

He finally looked at his boyfriend properly, and shivered when he saw Kyungsoo staring at him intimidatingly.

He better speak up now. So he does. "I met your ex-boyfriend a while ago. That Chanyeol guy."

Kyungsoo raises an eyebrow at him. "And? What does that have to do with you being weird?"

Baekhyun started to squirm in discomfort. He doesn't want Kyungsoo to know the reason why.

"Well.. I wasn't expecting him to be.. I wasn't expecting him to look like that."

By that time, Kyungsoo finally put two and two together and realized what was going on in his boyfriend's stupid head.

So he decided to cut their lunch date short and pulled Baekhyun up and out the fast food restaurant.

"Wait, what are you -" Baekhyun sputtered as they went outside and Kyungsoo hailed a taxi.

As they entered the taxi Kyungsoo managed to call for, Baekhyun was surprised to hear Kyungsoo tell the driver their dorm's address.

"We're going back to the dorm? But we still have one class left and -"

Kyungsoo glared at him and he immediately shut his mouth. "We're going to ditch, Byun Baekhyun."

The whole ride was silent between them, and Baekhyun can't stop glancing at his boyfriend, whose face looked contemplative.

When they finally arrive and paid the driver, Kyungsoo practically manhandled Baekhyun into getting inside their shared dorm room.

The latter is only left speechless at the shorter one's actions.

He was forcefully made to sit on their bed and to his utter shock, Kyungsoo proceeded to straddle him.

Baekhyun's throat felt like it was drying up. "Um, Soo.."

Kyungsoo only looked at him almost imploringly. "Explain to me why it's such a big deal to you that my ex-boyfriend is attractive."

Baekhyun pouted. "So you do think that your ex is hot."

Kyungsoo laughed at Baekhyun's accusing words. "Of course I acknowledge that, I'm not blind. And I dated him so that means I find him good looking."

Baekhyun whined. "See, that's it! Compared to that guy, I'm practically trash. And the fact that you had something with him before.."

Kyungsoo makes a sound of disapproval. "Baekhyun, you are not trash, what the hell are you talking about?"

"Well, if you look at Chanyeol and -" Kyungsoo squished Baekhyun's cheeks to stop him from spouting non-sense.

"Listen to me carefully, Baek. I am not the type of person who falls in love with 'trash', so your argument is invalid."

Baekhyun opened his mouth to speak.

"No, I'm not done yet, Byun. You wanna know why it didn't last with Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo said.

The latter nodded dumbly, making Kyungsoo smile out of fondness.

"It didn't last because Park Chanyeol doesn't have Byun Baekhyun's qualities. Also, Park Chanyeol isn't my boyfriend material at all."

Kyungsoo grinned at how Baekhyun's face blushed, the older looking anywhere else but at him. 

He thought it was cute, and when he held Baekhyun's chin to force him to look at him, the latter only blushed harder.

Kyungsoo couldn't help but adore Baekhyun even more than he already did in that moment, so he leaned in and pressed his lips against Baekhyun's, and kissed him until the other's mouth was red and swollen.

"Wow, you look well-kissed, Byunbaek." Kyungsoo teased after.

 

"Shut up!"

 

 

 

a/n: wow stone me to death pls this is so gross

p.s. in my head baek's the damsel in distress and soo is the man  yo