Where is he?

The teacher's secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day around noon Krystal was sitting in the staff room and was lost in her thoughts when Suho came and interrupted her.

- Krystal? Soojung?

Krystal looked startled at him. She had been away in her own world in about 20 minutes. Suho had been watching her for a while now.

Krystal’s fright dimmed slowly down. She said with a worried smile.

- I'm sorry..

Krystal said this and left Suho. Suho understood nothing. She cannot already have concerns - she has just started here.

******

What Suho did not know was that Krystal had met Kai in the morning. What happened there had made Krystal confused.

Flashback..

Krystal took the bus to the school as usual. She smiled as she tried to remember the students' reaction to her arrival. She had already expected that reaction. She just hoped that students would learn to love her in the future.

The bus stopped at ST High School. As soon as Krystal got out of the bus, she saw Kai waiting there - for her. She gave him a friendly smile.

- Good morning. You came too early. Didn’t you?

Said Krystal, while she looked at her watch. The time was 7:23. There are 37 minutes left until the teaching began.

Kai looked at her, no - he did not look at her, he stared at her. He was not smiling. He looked annoyed. He said coolly:

- Really.. Am I? Perhaps I should not have come.

Krystal did not know how she should respond. She could feel that he was annoyed with her.

- N-No.. That's not what I meant.. Sorry.. This is only my second day here -

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter