The first meeting

The teacher's secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Monday morning. Krystal was going to start at ST High School as the new math teacher. She was a bit nervous, but it went over as soon as she entered the school. ST High School was the best school in Seoul, and only the best and richest students went to that school. Krystal has never been rich or anything, so she did not know about the facilities, which the students used at the school. Krystal hoped that the students will be nice to her - as she did the job as a teacher. Many told her that it was not be easy for women to do the job as a math teacher, but it told her nothing, as mathematics was her strong point as early as teen years.

 

Krystal went to the staff room to greet here new colleagues. When Krystal represented herself, she noticed that the men had already fallen for her, while the women looked at her with envy looks. Inside, Krystal hoped that she would have a year with a lot of experiences and friends, but this did not seem to happen. 

 

A man approached her. He was very good-looking with eyes, which could make women drown slowly. 

 

- Hello, I'm Suho. I teach English. Don't worry, we'll take care of you here at ST High School.

 

Krystal smiled kindly and said:

 

- Hello... I am Jung Soojung. However, just call me Krystal, I'm best known for this name. Ahh.. I teach math.

 

Suho could clearly see that she was shy and it was very understandable. However, she could hear the other teachers in the staff room whisper, "Just watch her - It’s her first day and she already flirts with Suho". Krystal looked away and tried to ignore what she heard, but the women continued: "What a - she is cold towards us, but then.. she only smiles to men. I knew she was such like that, from the first moment, I saw her".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter