Bus Stop

Bus Stop

Seo Joohyun was on her bus back from school. She usually sat on her favorite spot on the left side near the window. Because she wanted to see someone. When the bus reached the bus stop near Namsan High school, her heart always skip a beat. Called her weird but she had fallen in love with the unknown guy who always stood at that bus stop with his mp3 player on.

She didn’t know what that mp3 guy waiting for. But he always there, bobbing his head up and down as the earphone plugged on his ears. The bus usually stopped and waited for the passenger for about one minute. It means a full one minute for Joohyun to fangirling over that mp3 guy. When the bus was finally departed, she spent the rest of the way reminiscing that guy figure.

Joohyun didn’t know since when and how she could fallen for this unknown guy. She just like to see him at first. He looked cool with those earphone plugged to his ear. His bangs mostly covered his face and he looked busy adjusting his mp3 player. Joohyun found it interesting and unknowingly it became her habit.

She always wondering. Why didn’t she stopped and went down at that bus stop. If she always looked at him through the bus window how could she know him? But was she brave enough to do that? Well, she decided she would try to know this guy step by step.

 

***

Jung Yonghwa was an ordinary high school student. A young boy who tried anything to look cool in order to attract girls. He wasn’t kind of popular boy but he had his own charm and also unusual choding attics. For example, busied himself in bus stop while listening his mp3 player.

Actually he rode bicycle from his home. When he went home, he parked his bike near the bus stop then he started to act cool by listening his mp3 player. He found several girls whispering and looked at him. He smiled silently. Well, it proved that he indeed looked cool, right?

The bus stopped in front of him, then a passenger went down from the bus. He looked up and found a cute girl with high ponytailed hair looked at him. He took off his earphone. He flashed his ultra megawatt smile while walking. He tried to looked cool but he hit electricity pole. Ah! Failed.

 

***

 

Joohyun finally brave herself. She decided to go down in Namsan Bus stop. As she expected, that mp3 guy was there. She unconsciously looked intently at him. Seemed that guy noticed her because he suddenly looked up at her and flashed a smile. Thump! Her hearts beats faster. That mp3 guy walked by but then he hit the electricity pole.

“Ah!” Joohyun heard him escape a faint groaned.

“Omo!” Joohyun snapped and approached him, “Gwenchanhayo?”

“Gwenchanhayo.” He said.

“Let me see.” Said Joohyun while brushed his bangs, “Omo! You are bleeding!”

“Really?”

Joohyun nodded, “Wait.” Joohyun opened her bag and took out her water bottle, tissue and keroro printed band aid. She poured the water on the tissue and tapped it on his wounded forehead. She dried it then stuck the band aid. “Done!” She said and looked at him just to found that he also looked at her intently.

“Thank you.” He said. “By the way, I am Jung Yonghwa.” He said as he offered his hand.

“Seo Joohyun.” Joohyun said. Her cheek blushed.

“By the way, where are you going?”

“Ah.. erm.” Joohyun was nervous because she dropped here because she wanted to see him closer. “I am going home now..”

“Oh.. where?”

“It’s in Geumjeong-gu district.”

“Ah still quite far if you want to walk from here.” Yonghwa commented.

“Well, i am kind of space out back then. I think i go down in the wrong bus stop.” She gave him a fake reason.

“Well, i’ll take you home.” Said Yonghwa.

“What?” Joohyun was really shocked at his offer.

Yonghwa took his bike and motioned her to sat on the back seat. Joohyun tilted her head in confusion. Her heart skipped a beat. She bit her lips and tried to hide her excitement.

“Take this as my gratitude for this.” Yonghwa tapped at his injured forehead.

Joohyun smiled then nodded.

 

***

 

Since then. Joohyun always went down in Namsan Bus Stop and Yonghwa was already there waiting for her. As Joohyun stepped out from the bus they looked at each other. A weird waved was formed between them. Yonghwa spread his hand and Joohyun took it then they both rode the bicycle.

At first, Joohyun felt the awkwardness but as time went by, she found that Yonghwa was a talkative guy. He was the person who got easily made someone comfortable around him. He kept talking when they rode the bicycle and made Joohyun talked a lot too.

“Joohyun-ah” Yonghwa called he before they ride his bicycle just like usual.

“Ne?”

“Do you....do you have a-a boyfriend?” Yonghwa asked shyly.

Joohyun blushed, “A-aniyo.”

Her answered made Yonghwa grinned ear to ear. His heart fluttered, just like thousand butterflies tickled his stomach.

“Joohyun-ah, hold me. I’m afraid you might fall.” Said Yonghwa.

“Ne?” Seohyun snapped and her cheek blushed. Held him? By mean hugged him from the back? Oh my God.

“Palli.” Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun’s hands and put it on his waist. “Good! Kajja!” Yonghwa rode his bicycle in the full speed.

It made Joohyun panicked and hugged him tight, “Yonghwaaaaaaaaaa!!! Slow dooownn jebaaall!!”

Yonghwa didn’t heard her and just rode his bike fast. Because he loved the feeling when Joohyun hugged him like this. And also, because he still had a chance to be her important boy.

 

***

 

On the other day Joohyun dropped by in Namsan Bus Stop, Yonghwa was nowhere to be seen. She looked around, hoping that she would see the guy with earphone on riding his bicycle. But she found no one.

Joohyun sat down on the bench and sighed. He felt disappointed but anxiousness started to grow. Did Yonghwa sick? Did he get an accident when he ride his bicycle? Did he knock his head again? How if that happened? She didn’t know where Yonghwa’s home was. She didn’t know his phone number. Eottohkae??

Joohyun was in a verge of crying when suddenly someone sat beside her and plugged an earphone to her right ear. Joohyun looked at her side and a surge of relief hit her. Yonghwa was here.

Yonghwa smiled at her. He plugged the other earphone on his ear and started to play a song in his mp3. It was LOVE GIRL by a band called CNBLUE.

 

Tell me Tell me Tell me love

Tell me Tell me Give me your love

Love me love Come into my arms

Kiss me Kiss me I will only love you

 

The song was so easy listening, cheerful and sweet. Joohyun liked it the moment she heard that song. She bobbed her head up and down, enjoying the song on her ear. They just sat there and listened to the song.

 

I act like a fool when you smile

When i look at you, you are like a pretty doll

My heart goes thump thump,

Because of you my day is better

 

Yonghwa took a glance at Joohyun. She was closing her eyes and her lips forming a cute smile. THUMP! Yonghwa’s heart beats faster. Joohyun looked so beautiful. Yonghwa couldn’t take his eyes off her.

 

I want you oh my love Only look at me,

I will only love you even if the whole world change

Oh my love, My heart starts to thump when i look at you,

I will always have you in my heart

 

On one moment, Joohyun opened her eyes and they looked their gaze. Time stood still. It was like an eternity. Joohyun blushed under Yonghwa’s gaze.

 

Tell you Tell you I will tell you love

Tell you Tell you i will confess my love

Love you Love you Hold my hand

Kiss you Kiss you I love you forever

 

She looked down shyly but suddenly Yonghwa tilted her face by the chin with his hand. With no warning, Yonghwa kissed her lightly on her lips. It was an innocent peck. They gasped and immediately drew themselves from each other. Both blushed hard and avoided each other’s eyes.

 

(L.O.V.E. GIRL) Take my hand and fly

(L.O.V.E. GIRL) Trust me and Fly high

(L.O.V.E. BOY) Yes, we can fly to the sky

(L.O.V.E. BOY) I want take you there baby

 

“Saranghae, Seo Joohyun..”

 

***

 

Sun shone brightly, the wind blew softly, the sound of falling leave made more romantic nuance. A boy, no.. he wasn’t boy anymore. He was more mature, with more manly feature. He got taller and more handsome face. He was sat on the bus stop with mp3 on. A bicycle parked beside him. He looked around, yes, he was waiting for someone.

In the distance, there was a bus seen and got closer to the bus stop. The mp3 guy lifted his head and smiled so brightly. He stood and waited for the bus to stop in front of him.

As the bus stop, then the door opened. There, a girl... more mature girl, with a petite and feminine figure. She had a longer brown ponytailed hair, bright eyes and sweet smile. There just one that could define her feature. Goddess.

The guy reached his hand which was gladly welcomed by the girl. They were holding hands and looked at each other with full of love.

“Let’s go, Joohyun-ah~”

“Ne, Yonghwa-yah~”

They rode his bicycle just like the old times. When silly version of them started to know each other.. started to love each other.. started to have each other. Joohyun tighten her grip on Yonghwa’s hips and leaned her head on his back. A sweet smiled formed on their lips as Yonghwa rode the bicycle. This was their journey to the infinity.

 

END


 

hi this is meluvyuya! just a simple oneshot about innocent highschooler yongseo kekekeke.

thanks for reading~