My TaeNy Bear

My TaeNy Bear

Little Sulli was playing on the playground with her best friend Krystal. Little Sulli had her toy bear with her all the time; it was her most prized possession. 


“Jinri-yah! I need to pee, can I? can I? can I? Please?”, Little Krystal asked Sulli. 


Sulli just nod and flashed Krystal a very bright smile. 


“Just don’t take too long Soojung-ah~”, Little Sulli said as Little Krystal ran towards the nearest rest room.
Little Sulli then played with her toy bear.


“TaeNy Bear, Soojungie has to pee, so the two of us should play together while waiting for her to come back, arasso?”, Sulli said to her toy bear as she held it high.


Then suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed TaeNy Bear on the hands and snatched it away from Little Sulli. 
“YAH! Give my TaeNy Bear back!”, Sulli shouted.


The kid who stole TaeNy Bear ran and stuck his tongue out to Little Sulli. The boy was much older than she is and is much bigger, she can’t fight back. She was afraid she’d lost TaeNy Bear.


“HEY! GIVE TAENY BEAR BACK TO JINRI OR ELSE I’LL BEAT YOU UP! MY APPA TAUGHT ME HOW TO FIGHT BRAINLESS KIDS LIKE YOU!”, Krystal came running from the rest room when she saw TaeNy Bear in the hands of the big boy. 


The boy just snickered, unafraid of a very tiny girl who threats him. “You’re no match for me! Look how tiny you are!”, the boy said.


Krystal then came running towards the boy and kicked him in his crotch. The boy then released TaeNy bear to clutch on his crotch, Krystal’s strength is triple than to any normal kids around her age. 


“That will teach you right. The last thing you should do if you want to live is to bother Jinri! You’ll get if from me worst if you’d ever touch her! Understand?”, Krystal pointed the boy threatening him not to bully Sulli anymore.


Krystal then picked TaeNy Bear from the ground and ran towards Sulli, consoling her. “Jinri-yah, here. Don’t cry, I’ll take you home now”, Krystal said.


Krystal kneeled down back-facing Little Sulli. Sulli was confused why Krystal made such action, “What are you doing Soojung-ah?”, Little Sulli asked.


Krystal then smiled and said, “I’ll piggyback you home, I know you’ll say I can’t do it Jinri-yah, but trust me, you’ll be safer when you’re closer to me”, Krystal reassured Sulli.


Sulli jumped into Krystal’s back and the latter started walking home with Sulli on her back.


Little Sulli and Little Krystal arrived at Sulli’s home, they knocked, it was then opened by Seohyun.
Seeing Seohyun, Little Sulli cried again. 


“Krystal, Sulli, what happened?”, Seohyun ask the two young girls.


Yoona, hearing Seohyun’s worried voice hurriedly ran towards her girl friend. “Hyunnie, what happened here?”, Yoona asked Seohyun and looked at the two young girls.


Sulli moved down from Krystal’s back and hugged her sister, “Unnie, I almost lost TaeNy Bear today, if not for Soojung, I might have lost it”, Sulli cried more, Seohyun then took Little Sulli for a big and tight hug and carried Sulli to the living room.


Yoona did the same for Krystal, when they reached the living room, Seohyun placed Sulli on the sofa and seated across her. 


Krystal moved down from Yoona and ran towards Sulli, she hugged her, swaying their bodies together. 


Seohyun, seeing Sulli calmed down asked, “It’s okay Sulli-yah, if anyone bully you again and Krystal isn’t around, don’t fight and let them be, okay?”, Seohyun told her younger sister.


“But unnie, TaeNy Bear was yours and you gave it to me, you haven’t told me yet why TaeNy Bear was so important to you, you told me you’ll tell me the story behind it when the time comes, haven’t it came yet?”, Sulli questioned her unnie.


Seohyun released a sigh and said, “Alright, you two, listen to me, I’ll tell you the story behind TaeNy Bear”, Yoona then moved closer to Seohyun and back hugged her.


flashback

Taeyeon and Tiffany is a couple, they are well known in their school as the perfect couple there is. 


Walking along the corridor with hands intertwined, Taeyeon and Tiffany was followed by their friends, Yuri and Jessica, Sooyoung and Sunny and Hyoyeon and Nicole. The group of friends proceeded to the huge open field of the school, it’s their usual spot whenever it is lunch break or any free time, since they are already in their senior year in high school, the place was known to be theirs only. 


It was a very lovely day and the gang was in their usual place. Jessica was seen sleeping on Yuri’s lap as the latter faces the sun with close eyes, feeling the cold wind in her face. Sunny was feeding Sooyoung with a lot of different kinds of cakes that were all Sooyoung’s favorite. Hyoyeon and Nicole are side-hugging each other as they watch a dance video performance of Hyoyeon on an Ipad. Taeyeon was whispering to Tiffany something that made Tiffany smile. 


“Mushroom-ah, meet me at the park at 7pm tonight, please?”, Taeyeon whispered to Tiffany, not letting any of her friends hear what she said. 


“Huh? Why Taetae? Is there something wrong?”, Tiffany asked Taeyeon worriedly.


“It’s a surpise”, Taeyeon said.


Before Tiffany could ask Taeyeon further, the school bell rang, indicating it’s the end of their break. 


The couples walked towards the school building and bid good-bye to their partners since they are not in the same class. Taeyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are in one class and Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny and Nicole in the other.


“Taeng, what did you say to Fany just earlier? It got me curious. Tell us.”, Yuri said, knowing that her best friend won’t hide something from her.


“Yeah Taeng, tell us”, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon said in unison.


“Alright, I said…”, Taeyeon explained.


“That’s great! Congratulations buddy, I’m so proud of you!”, Yuri said as she shook Taeyeon’s hands.


“Congratulations Taeng!”, Sooyoung said.


“Good luck my friend”, Hyoyeon said, and they settled down on their seats since the teacher had already arrived.


30 minutes before 7pm, Taeyeon was already prepared to meet Tiffany at the park. 


Meanwhile, Tiffany had arrived at the park earlier than the expected, she anticipated that Taeyeon might get early too, but to her disappointment, she didn’t see Taeyeon in the park yet, so she waited at the nearby bench. 


After an hour of waiting Tiffany was already tired and Taeyeon is 30 minutes late from the agreed time, it made Tiffany worried. She was unaware that Taeyeon was already there just watching her from afar.


“AHHHH! Cute…”, Tiffany squealed in joy seeing a very huge bear costume walking towards her.


The bear was dancing dorkily with a single stemmed rose on its hands. 


The cute bear gave Tiffany the rose, the latter blushed and happily accepted the rose, and then suddenly the bear offered its hand to Tiffany.


“HUH? What?”, Tiffany asked.


The bear tilted and scratched its head, and made a “oh-i-forgot” gesture, then it snapped its fingers and music started to play. The bear offered its hands again to Tiffany, asking for a dance.


Tiffany gladly accepted the bear’s hands and they started to dance, it was perfectly carried out. When the music stopped, the bear releases Tiffany from its hands and got something from its back, it was a little toy bear that looked a like the big bear, the little toy bear was holding on a pink box. Then the big bear give Tiffany the toy bear. 


Tiffany could only stare at the toy bear and then at the big bear then back to the toy bear, she doesn’t know how to react or what to say.


The big bear kneeled down in front of Tiffany and removed it’s head, it was Taeyeon, sweating profusely from a very suffocating costume. 


Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany, and said, 


“Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, we’ve been together for 3 years and we are now in our last year in high school, next week will be our graduation day and we’ll become university students, I know you already had a lot of plan in your life, is it okay for you if I ask you to put me there, as part of your future plans? Will you marry me my mushroom?” Taeyeon looked intensely at Tiffany’s eyes.


Tiffany was so happy, she can’t say anything and just covered in shock and cried, it was tears of joy.


Taeyeon stood up and asked Tiffany to open the box the toy bear was holding, Tiffany obliged and saw a very pretty pink diamond ring inside the box. She hugged Taeyeon tightly and sad YES to Taeyeon’s ears softly.


The couple then shared a very heated and full of love kiss, and they laughed heartily after a very touching and cute proposal of Taeyeon.


“Taetae, this toy bear serves as the bearer of our love, and I will give this to our first child, we will name it TaeNy Bear, it’s our bear, Taeyeon and Tiffany’s bear, TaeNy Bear”, Tiffany said and intertwined her fingers to Taeyeon while the other hand holds on to TaeNy Bear tightly.


2 years later


Since Tiffany’s father owned a very huge company, Tiffany took over the business right after their graduation in high school; Taeyeon on the other hand continued to go to a medical school. But they are already living together as their parents approved their marriage and got it official a month after they graduated in high school. 


Tiffany gave birth to Taeyeon’s child, it was a very cute little girl and they named it Seohyun. As Seohyun grew older, Tiffany gave Seohyun TaeNy Bear, the little girl can’t sleep without hugging the toy bear to sleep and cries whenever she could not see the toy. 


Seohyun grew up and Tiffany told Seohyun the story behind how important TaeNy Bear to their family is. TaeNy Bear was technically a part of the Kim Family. 


When Tiffany gave birth to another little girl after a very long year, Seohyun was already old enough and eventually gave the toy bear to her younger sister.


End of flashback


“So, that is why TaeNy Bear is very important to Unnie”, Seohyun told Sulli and Krystal.


The two young girls just nodded, “But Sulli-yah, your safety is more important to Unnie, remember that, Appa and Umma think so too”, Seohyun added.


“But unnie, why are you crying?”, Sulli asked her sister.


Yoona then instinctively wiped Seohyun’s drenched cheeks with her hands and kissed Seohyun in the cheeks.


The door then opened and reveal a very shocked Taeyeon.


“What happened here?”, Taeyeon asked worriedly seeing her daughter crying.


“KWON YOONA! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER!”, Taeyeon shouted, she glared at Yoona and hugged Seohyun.


Sulli ran towards Tiffany and asked the latter to carry her and Krystal ran towards Jessica and asked the same.


Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Yuri just got home from their friendly date with Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Nicole at their favorite café. 


“Umma, Yoona unnie didn’t make Seohyun unnie cry”, Sulli defended Yoona from her furious Appa.


“That’s right, Seohyun unnie cried because she remembered something in the past Umma”, Krystal added earning a nod from Jessica.


Taeyeon and Yuri then looked at Seohyun, “Appa, it’s not Yoona’s fault, I was telling the kids about TaeNy Bear”, Seohyun ended the commotion. 


“I’m sorry I got carried away”, Taeyeon asked Yoona for forgiveness.


“It’s okay unnie, I already promise you that I will take good care of Hyunnie no matter what and I will not make her cry, you can count on me for that”, Yoona said assuringly.


Yuri patted her sister’s shoulder and called for Krystal.


“Krystal, come to Appa, what did you do today?”, Yuri asked her daughter.


“I saved Jinri from a brainless kid who bullied her and tried to stole TaeNy Bear from her in the playground, I used the technique you taught me”, Krystal said proudly to her Appa.


“What technique?”, Jessica said glaring at Yuri.


“It’s mine and Appa’s secret Umma”, Krystal said to her Umma.


“Alright, let’s go outside and have a barbeque”, Tiffany said and everyone moved out of the house to the spacious lawn.


Sulli came back running towards the living room.


“I’ll soon give you to my child with Soojung, TaeNy Bear!”, Sulli said softly and kissed TaeNy Bear, she ran outside with TaeNy Bear in her hands.