Hotsprings (1/2)

My Big Family (discontinued)

Mature themes but no


(No ones POV)

 

“Donghae it’s almost nine!” Shouted Donghwa from downstairs.

 

Said teen was currently packing his bags in preparation on his over night trip with his boyfriend Hyukjae. Donghae almost threw himself on the bed thinking of his trip with Hyukkie.

 

He was really surprised when Hyukjae asked him about it a few nights ago. He said that he wanted to relax a little and that he wanted to do it with Donghae.

 

Donghae of course said yes.

 

It was only for one night but Donghae was being really picky choosing his clothes. He wanted to impress Hyukjae and not look like a nerd that he is.

 

One of the things he’s happy about is that he finally doesn’t stutter (much) around Hyukjae. It might have taken about an entire month but it has been achieved. His confidence also grew but for some reason, he always freezes when he’s with Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae was supposed to pick him up by nine so he was rushing to gather everything into his duffle bag.

 

“I already see him outside!” His older brother called out. “He’s coming out of his car. He’s approaching the door-“

 

“He can probably hear you!” Donghae yelled back with an embarrassed flush on his cheeks. He swore that he heard Hyukjae laugh.

 

Finally satisfied, he grabbed his stuff and ran downstairs so that Donghwa wouldn’t have the time to tell Hyukjae unnecessary things.

 

When he got downstairs, his boyfriend was currently leaning against the counter top waiting for him. Hyukjae met his eyes and gave him a big gummy smile. Donghae lost all his confidence just like that.

 

His face soon heated up and he felt himself almost trip. His heart started to beat slightly faster and his palms started to sweat.

 

This is what Hyukjae does to him and he doesn’t know what to do

 

He stood in front of Hyukjae and he gave him a bashful smile, “Good morning Hyukkie.”

 

Hyukjae bent down to kiss his nose and he had to stop himself from swooning, “Morning Hae. Need help with your stuff?”

 

Donghae nodded in reply. He hugged his brother bye and went outside with Hyukjae. He wasn’t carrying anything even though he insisted that he could do it himself. The older of the two put Donghaes bags in the back seat along with his.

 

“It’s going to take us about an hour to get to the hotel. Are you hungry?” Hyukjae attentively asked his boyfriend.

 

Donghae shook his head, “I already ate breakfast so not really. How long are we going to be staying there?”

 

“Only for one night and I was thinking that we could leave tomorrow in the afternoon.” He replied.

 

“Oh.” Donghae said with barely concealed disappointment. He thought that they might have stayed a little longer than just one night.

 

They haven’t been seeing each other that lately. It’s been about a couple of weeks since Kangins accident and Hyukjae was taking care of him and making sure everything was okay at home. Donghae is of course, happy that Kangin is healthy but he and Hyukjae hasn’t been spending time together lately.

 

Was another day too much to ask for?

 

Trying to look nonchalant, Donghae looked away from the other man and said, “That sounds fine....”

 

Unfortunately for him, Hyukjae could read Donghae like a book and was able to catch his disappointment. “Baby don’t be sad.”

 

Donghae blushed at the pet name and replied, “I-I’m fine Hyukkie.”

 

Hyukjae gave him a look then he sighed, “I would love for us to stay longer but you have school on Monday and I want to make sure you have time to study and finish homework tomorrow okay?”

 

The teen sighed again, “Okay.” Still not meeting Hyukjaes eyes.

 

Hyukjae kept glancing at him trying to figure out how to cheer him up. “Have you ever been to the hot springs before?”

 

Donghae finally turned to look at him. He shook his read and answered, “No. Why?”

 

“Because the place we’re going to has a private one for each of the rooms.” Hyukjae grinned when he saw excitement sparkle in Donghaes eyes.

 

“Really?” Donghae asked with disbelief, “How much did you pay for that?”


“Teukie-umma is close with the co-owner so I was able to get it only half of what I was supposed to pay.” He replied.

 

“It s-sounds so fun! I’ve never been to one before. Have you?” Donghae asked his boyfriend.

 

“Yeah but it’s been a while.” Hyukjae told him, “I think I came with Sungmin the last time.”

 

They drove in a comfortable silence for the rest of the way. Donghae fell asleep shortly after their conversation and Hyukjae was happy to let him sleep. He must have been up late last night.

 

When they got closer to the hotel, he glanced to see a peaceful Donghae leaning his head on the window.

 

‘You’re so cute Hae...’ Hyukjae thought as he started at his young boyfriend, ‘So beautiful and innocent’

 

He was brought out of his thoughts when approached the valley parking. He woke Donghae up by gently shaking him on his shoulder.

 

“Donghae we’re here,” He called out into his ear, “We have to go Hae.”

 

“Mmmphf.” Donghae let out an odd sounding groan as he tried stretching his legs and arms within the constricted space of the car. “H-Hyukjae...”

 

Hyukjae chuckled at his sleepiness, “Come on Hae.”

 

Forcing himself awake, Donghae unbuckled his seatbelt and hopped out of the car when the valley guy came. He reached in the backseat to get his bags while Hyukjae moved to the other side of the car to do the same.

 

Donghae yawned one more time before finally waking up. It’s not even lunch and yet, he already took a nap.

 

Well this is what he gets for trying to finish up all his work last night so that he could spend the entire weekend with Hyukjae. But he did it all for nothing because they were only spending one night here.

 

Hyukjae led them to the front desk and started to check them in. Donghae looked around and noticed that the place was really peaceful. It looked like a spa and resort thing that he sees in magazines.

 

And the age that the guest must be is seventeen and older which meant that there were no screaming children running around the place either.

 

Hyukjae finished talking to the employee working at the front desk and reached for Donghaes hand. He took it within his own and started walking towards the ramp towards the side to the bottom level rooms.

 

“I got us the rooms on the bottom levels because I know that you like fishes.” While he was saying this, they stopped at a room set aside from the other ones, “And trust me. This room is the best one here.”

 

Donghae felt that his jaw almost dropped to the floor when Hyukjae opened the door. The room was probably half the size of his house (that is pretty big for a hotel room).

 

The bathroom had a big spa bath and low level lights that lit up the room. He walked forward to see a rather large size bed against the wall where the AC was. Even though they were on the bottom floor, it looked as if there was a balcony outside. He rushed to the door to see a small-scaled waterfall with a pond fishes of a variety of colors.

 

“You like it?” A voice came up from behind him. Turning around he was chest to chest with Hyukjae.

 

Not being able to find his voice, he simply nodded.

 

Hyukjae smiled adoringly at him while wrapping him in his arms, “I’m glad. Next time, I’ll make sure we can stay longer.”

 

“Thank you Hyukkie.” Donghae said, burying his face into Hyukjaes chest. “It’s really beautiful here.” He could feel Hyukjae nod his head. They stood there in an embrace for a few more moments until Hyukjae tensed and let Donghae go.


Donghae gave him a curious look but Hyukjae played it off with a “don’t worry about it.”

 

They left their things in the bags because they were only staying for one night. It was about lunchtime when they had everything settled and changed into their swimming clothes.

“Do you want to eat first Hae?” Hyukjae asked him as they walked out of their room. “Or do you want to swim a little in the pool first?”

 

Thinking about how his belly will bulge out if eats, Donghae replied shyly, “I wanna swim first.”

 

“Sounds good.” Hyukjae said smiling and reached for Donghaes hand.

 

Donghae glanced at their linked hands here and there while noticing the other reactions of the guest at the hotel. Some smiled at them while others simply ignored them. At least it was better than dealing with homophobic people because there was a strict policy of no discrimination among guest.

 

When they got to the lobby, Hyukjae let go of his hand to talk to the person at the front desk about something. Donghae was standing there awkwardly while trying to find something to do.

 

Then he noticed a few girls staring at Hyukjae and giggling to themselves. Donghae felt something tighten in his chest.

 

This was another thing that has been bothering him lately. He knows that it’s silly but he really can’t help it. He knows that Hyukjae isn’t well, gay. He has only been with girls before him and it makes Donghae nervous.

 

The girls that were obviously checking Hyukjae out were really pretty. They had a nice figure and a bikini on which meant that they were going to be swimming too. He’s afraid that Hyukjae might want to look at girls when they get to the pool.


Don’t get him wrong, he trusts Hyukjae with everything he has but... If a pretty girl shows interest in him, won’t he be tempted?

 

What if he sees Donghaes body and immediately refuses to go any further than kissing with him?

 

That was also something that has been bothering him. The farthest that they have gone is kissing with tongue and a hickey here and there. There was a time when they were at his house and things were escalating pretty quickly.

 

Hyukjae was holding himself over Donghae when Donghae wrapped his arms around his neck. The teen was already hard in his jeans as he panted and groaned for his boyfriend. Donghae pressed himself against Hyukjae and the older of the two suddenly sprung up and stuttered about stopping and saying that they were moving too fast.

 

Hyukjae ended up missing the watery eyes filled with rejection.

 

He probably stopped because he felt that Donghae was hard through his jeans. The feeling of doing it with another guy must have grossed him out and that made Donghae feel hurt.

 

“Come one Hae, let’s go!” Hyukjae said excitingly as he gripped Donghae by his arm to pull him to where the pool was.

 

Just like everywhere else in the hotel, the pool was amazing. There were multiple Jacuzzis spread around the area and a big swimming pool with bridges and bars all over the place.

 

“W-whoa.” Donghae said in awe.

 

Hyukjae chuckled, “I know right? I remember my first time coming here. It’s pretty amazing. Let’s settle down over there.”

 

The place was very crowded so they had a lot of space for themselves by the lounge chairs. When they got there, Hyukjae insisted that he put on sunblock.

 

“I don’t want you to get sunburn.” Hyukjae said while trying to coax Donghae into taking his shirt off.

 

“If anyone is getting sunburned it’s more likely to be you Hyukkie!” Donghae pouted, “If you haven’t noticed. I’m tan while you are more whiter than that cloud.”

 

Excuse me but I’m fair. Not white. FAIR.” He tried to sound serious but he was already smiling so wide that his gums were showing.

 

Donghae flushed at that smile. He always thought that Hyukjae was the handsomest whenever he smiled (maybe with the exception of stripping his clothes while dancing).

 

“Baby” Donghae blushed even harder, “Just please let me put the sunblock on you. Please?”

 

Knowing that he lost, Donghae nodded and hesitantly began to pull his shirt off. Soon after he took it off, he turned himself around so that his back was facing Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae chuckled and squirted the sunblock into his hands while rubbing them together. He pressed his palms against Donghaes and began to rub in the substance thoroughly so that Donghae would be protected against the sun.

 

On the other hand, Donghae tried keeping himself from at his touch. It felt so good and he didn’t know what to do. He wants Hyukjae to touch him like this all the time.

 

Having his hands all over him in public

 

Rubbing him in places that he shouldn’t where everyone could see

 

Kissing and him in all his dirty places

 

Yes these are the kinds of thoughts Donghae has about Hyukjae. Everyone (except Kyuhyun) thinks that Donghae is too innocent to be thinking of things like this by the way he acts. But admiring someone from afar for over five years will do something like this to you.

 

He won’t deny that he lusts over Hyukjae. Who wouldn’t?

 

He’s handsome, funny, charming, y, confident, smart, strong, loving, a dancer, someone who cares deeply for his family and well, the list goes on.

 

“All done!” Hyukjae said happily as he finished doing his back. “Now for your chest-“

 

“I-I can do it!” Donghae rushed to say because he doesn’t think that he would be able to handle it if he was facing Hyukjae.

 

Donghae poured some sunblock into his hands and began to run it against his check and stomach. He was so focused on trying not to get hard in public that he didn’t notice Hyukjae staring intensely at the hands that brushed past his s

 

“U-Um” A voice of a woman cut in. Standing in front of them was one of the pretty girls that were checking Hyukjae out earlier. Several yards away, a group of girls watched them while giggling at the stuttering girl in front of them.

 

“Yes?” Hyukjae answered with a polite smile. The girl looked like she was about to pass out. He was already shirtless and it was probably getting too much for her. But she quickly pulled herself together to smile confidently at Hyukjae.

 

Donghae was trying really hard not to scowl. He really was! But it was getting more challenging by the second.

 

“Some of my friends wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with us.” She said. If any other guy were given this offer, they would probably go with it just to have some fun.

 

But unfortunately for her, Donghae was gay and Hyukjae is taken

 

“Ah I’m going to have to say no to that.” Hyukjae said, “I came with someone and we already had plans.”

 

‘That’s right’ Donghae thought in his head, ‘Now beat it’

 

The girl gave a glance at Donghae and smiled at him too, “Of course he can come too.”

 

‘Sorry but I’m gay and I don’t want your fake s.’ Donghae harshly thought in his head but decided against saying it out loud. “Sorry but like he said before. We already have plans.”

 

The girl pouted, “Are you two sure? You can have a lot of fun with us you know.” She said in a last attempt to get them to come.

 

Hyukjae chuckled, “Sorry. I hope you guys enjoy yourselves here.”

 

Donghae decided to keep his mouth shut and just smile because he had nothing nice to say.

 

The girl sighed but nodded in understanding. She gave them one last smile before walking back to her disappointed looking friends who realized that Hyukjae and Donghae were not coming.

 

Donghae grinned in triumph when he watched the girl leave. Hyukjae laughed when he noticed Donghaes face.

 

“You look so smug right now.” Hyukjae said after laughing at the whole situation in general.

 

“No I don’t.” Donghae tried to deny but it was hard keeping the grin off his cheek. Hyukjae laughed again and kissed Donghae on his cheek.

 

“You don’t need to look so relieved. I wouldn’t leave you for some girls.” Hyukjae reassured him kissing him again on his lips.

 

“Hyukjae...” Donghae breathed out. He wanted more than just kisses but he knows that Hyukjae doesn’t. “Let’s swim already.” He finally said with a small smile.

 

He grabbed Hyukjaes hand and pulled him into the big pool. It was absolutely freezing and he couldn’t understand why people was happily splashing around while he was sure that he was about to turn into ice.

 

“Holy crap!” Hyukjae hissed as they went deeper into the water.

 

Donghae thought that he should take it all at once and dived into the water. He sprung back up to see Hyukjae looking at him as if he was crazy.

 

He moved his hand across the water to create a big wave that covered Hyukjae in water. “LEE DONGHAE!” He shouted as he was covered in the freezing water. “Come back here!” He said as Donghae started to swim away.

 

“You have to catch me Hyukjae!” He shouted back while using both his hands and feet to get away from him. Donghae was very good at swimming and he is very proud of that.

 

He didn’t need to turn around to realize that Hyukjae was swimming swiftly behind him. Donghae made it into one of the fake rock caves (the pool was HUGE) about fifty meters away before feeling arms wrap around him.

 

“Caught you.” Hyukjae whispered into his ear. Donghae began to feel his body tingle at the sensation of Hyukjaes bare flesh rubbing against his own.

 

“Hyukjae.” Donghae breathed out and he felt Hyukjae tense up behind him. But Hyukjae didn’t pull away from him this time. He tightened his arms around him and pushed Donghae against the wall of the cave. “H-Hyukjae...”

 

He could feel his breath tickling him on the back of his neck. Donghae placed his hands over Hyukjaes and let himself be embraced by the man behind him. Donghae twisted his head around so that he would be able to connect his lips with Hyukjaes.

 

Hyukjae hesitantly opened his mouth as Donghaes tongue prodded his plump lips. His fingers ran up gently over Donghaes stomach and up to his hardening s. “A-Ah...”

 

When Hyukjae heard him moan, he quickly dropped his hands to Donghaes waist and created a distance between their bodies. “W-We should stop.”

 

Donghae bit his lip, trying to hold in his tears as he ripped Hyukjaes hands off of him.  He didn’t need to look at Hyukjae to see the shock look on his face when he did that but he had enough.

 

Fortunately, he was able to reach the floor as he made his way out of the large pool. He heard Hyukjae calling after him as he marched out but he didn’t turn around. He felt Hyukjaes hand on his shoulder but he shrugged it off.

 

He really tried being strong but the tremble in his voice gave him away, “L-Leave me a-alone.”

 

And Hyukjae did

 


Sorry that it's in two parts! It was getting really long so I decided to split it :) I'm already four pages into the next part, all I have to do is get the in there ;D

Hello again my little MNB readers :D I hope you guys enjoy the series of one-shots that I'll be posting! Remember, if you have ANY request, just leave a comment below :) It can be about anyone really, even if their not together. For example, "Hyesung Raising Kyuhyun and Yesung" or something like that ^.^

I'll leave a a little picture spam for all of you ;D

You know, the usual Eunhae all over the place

Random y picture of Kai... because he's y

Ren from Nu'est.... this is a boy by the way...just letting you know

Mwuahahaha Kyumin moment >:D

Oh, and a few random Kyuhyun stuff I found on tumblr

Would you like to buy a Kyuhyun?

Okay so I saw this picture and I was like, "Huh?! Kyuhyun shirtless??"

But of course not =_=

Random y gif of Donghae

YES

Hope you enjoyed :)

See you in part 2!