1

My One and Only Lovely Guitarist

I want to reach the star that holds my dreams no matter how far it is. I'll never give up, I'll try my best till the end. But the only problem is that, I need more practice before I could catch that star. What matters for me now is to show what I've got.

I'm Hyun Soo, a girl who loves singing and playing guitar. My Life isn't that great, it's full of depression so I've got no choice but to smile and hide the pain that's inside my heart, like a band-aid covering my painful wounds. I have no friends since I was young. Although I have family. A family that never even look like one. A family that never even love each other. A family that never let me feel Im their daughter. I dont even think I should call it family but rather strangers. I envy other people for they have a true family loving them so much. My parents always have endless fights so I always end up going in my room and shedding tears while playing my guitar and singing my written sad songs. They never even bother checking me if im okay or comforting me whenever I feel lonely. Whenever i fall, they dont bother helping me but rather scolding me and saying words I dont expect them to say. It was always been difficult to me this life i have since i was young. I never know how love feels or how it feels like to love someone. But I hope and wish someone could make me feel what love feels. If not my parents then it should be someone. Oh  well ,anyways who cares about that, I need to pack up for school again. I'm gonna be late so I need to hurry up.

After I change and pack up I went downstairs. I said goodbye to mom and dad while faking a smile. I went to straight to school and went directly in my classroom and sit where I used to sir. At the back. I dont have any seatmates but I'm ok with it, i'm used of being alone even though it hurts a lot. 

In a few minutes our teacher came. We all greeted her good morning. She's a really kind teacher, she often calls me to perform infront as I always bring my guitar with me. She's actually our music teacher. She knows to play different instruments and sing too. I envy her actually cause she's great and she could just reach her dreams anytime for her good talent.

                                  " Hyun Soo!!!" She called.

                                  " Ne, seon saeng nim.?"I answered.

                                  " Did your bring your guitar?" She asked.

                                  " Ne Seon saeng nim." I nodded.

                                  "Mind if you could play for us while singing."? She asked and I nodded cheerfully.

                                  "Komowo." She said. " Anyeong." I replied.

I took out my guitar and perform infront of the class. I sing a sad song similar to what I feel all the time. I hope someone could just recognize what i'm feeling now. After I perform, everyone was silent and started staring at me with a worried face. I started swallowing and thinking maybe my performance is not that good. 

                                  " Bieniyo." I said. Then the teacher suddenly touched my shoulders and turned me around.

                                  " That was such a sad song, why say sorry, you made me cried a lot." The teacher said while crying.