Chapter 9- now they all know

Perfect Life? psh, yeah right

 

 

Listen to this :)

***

"I... Can't i just enjoy today?" you asked him and he shook his head.

"tell me. I wonder what rich people like you are thinking, going to this kind of place.. wearing branded clothes..." Myungsoo said, resting his head on his hands.

you shifted on your seat uncomfortably due to his deep stare. 

"I--" before you can answer him, you heard someone calling you.

you look up and saw Sungjong with the rest of infinite, running towards the tent.

"Just so you know, we don't like dealing with rich people. you know why? They will only make us suffer." Myungsoo said before grabbing a glass of water and gulp it down.

You look at him with hurtful eyes and when Myungsoo sees it, he had to restrain himself from apologizing to you. You straightened up your sitting position and open your bag, taking out your wallet.

"Nuna! what are you doing? oh! That's a nice bag you got there..." Sungjong said and you just smile as you took out some money.

"what's this?" Sunggyu asked, pointing at the money.

You put everything inside your bag and stand up.

"I'm paying for the food. Thank you for everything." you bowed and walked out of the tent, leaving Infinite in total confusion.

Few seconds after your figure disappear, they all turned to Myungsoo.

"what the hell did you say to her?" Hoya asked.

"The truth." Myungsoo shrugs.

***

NO ONE'S POV

***

Myungsoo can feel the drilling stares of his fellow mates as he swallows the water. And once again he wonders what will be their reaction when they found out she's THE Park ____ they talked about last night?

"yah, what did you say to her??" dongwoo asked.

"I'm just telling her the truth hyung..." Myungsoo repeated his answer.

"what truth?" sungjong asked.

Myungsoo can't help but chuckled at the unobservants friends in front of him.

"woohyun hyung." he called woohyun who's chewing some food with sungyeol.

"hm?" Woohyun didn't look away from his food.

"Do you notice what she wears? Her T-shirts and shoes to be specific..." Myungsoo asked.

It was silent until Woohyun's eyes widened and he starts to choke on his food.

"Wae??" Sungyeol helps him by patting his back.

"oh my god, Myungsoo...." woohyun looked at his younger friend who's now smirking.

"what?" sunggyu asked impatiently. 

"Hyung, do you remember the article we read yesterday about park ___?" Myungsoo asked his hyung.

"yeah, she's just a spoiled girl... typical rich girl.. why?" sunggyu asked.

"Hyung, i think we just met her..." Woohyun said quietly, but loud enough for them to hear.

"MWOH?" they all shouted and Myungsoo just rolled his eyes.

"Cmon, it' s so obvious... ____, the same name with Park ___. She wears branded clothes... and she hasn't eat most of this street food before..." Myungsoo said.

"Did we just befriend a rich girl?" sungyeol asked.

It might look like a small things for people, an honor for some. But for this 7 guys, for poor people to befriend someone as rich as you is not something good. They've heard about people around them leaving town because they get in the way of some rich people. A friend of them has to live in vain when everything he owned was destroyed by the son of a businessman just because his crush fell for a poor people like him. They all know the consequences and they chose not to meet path with people like you.

"This is not good is it? Her family might find us and destroy our place like what those rich jerks do to taegoon...." Hoya mumbled.

"Oh come on! We all had fun with her.. what's wrong with that.. she's nice anyway..." Sungjong said with a frown.

He's the maknae in the group but sometimes, he's more mature than his hyung. 

"she's not gonna come back anymore, i think." Myungsoo said.

"Good then. We can't risk our life to get destroyed by those filthy rich people..." Dongwoo said.

***

2011/08/29 monday

By Seoulchae