Chapter 2

I Will Never Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

"Who are you? I don't know you." Jaejoong was scared as he thought he is the same guy from who follows him around in the black van.

"I am Han Dongwook. Ofcourse you know me, we have chatted several times on 'marriage.com' and you were the one to invite me with my parents."

"There seems to be some mistake. I have never registered on any marriage site. Appa please believe me." Jaejoong was really scared of his appa.

"I beleive you son. Mr. Han you heard my son. So please" Mr. Kim gestured the not invited guest to leave.

"Ok this is getting embarrasing but I can prove you have chatted with me Jaejoong-shi." Dongwook didn't want to give up yet.

"Do you have a computer or laptop.?" asked Dongwook

"Yes. But why?" Kibum butted into their conversation. But soon kept quite when he saw his father staring at him.

"I can show you the proof."

"Ok come in."

Dongwook logged into 'marriage.com' and searched for Jaejoong's profile on it. Meanwhile Jaejoong was really nervous and scared.

"Here look. Isn't this your name, your picture and these are the messages you sent me." Dongwook turned the laptop towards Jaejoong and his family.

"Hyung he is right. All your personal information has been updated on this profile."

"Just a minute I ll show you the chat as well." Dongwook said as he clicked the chat link.

"Here look, 17th January, we started chatting and shared some basic information about us. Then 26th January you told me it was your birthday. You can see we have been chatting day to day since the past 3 months and here you asked me to come over your place today with my parents. Look the date is a week before. Now do you believe me." Jaejoong just stared at the screen. 

"Whoever is chatting with you, is cheating you using my name." Jaejoong said still looking at the screen.

"You mean this is a fake account?" Dongwook asked.

"Isn't it obvious. I didn't even know your name when you came here."

"Oh great. I am a bank manager, I help customers stay away from cyber crime and stuff and here I have become a victim of cyber crime." 

"Jaejoong shi please tell me this all is a lie. I have invested my time and emotions into this relationship for the past 3 months."

"I know what you may be feeling right now but please beleive me I am not the person you were talking to."

"My son rejected all the blind dates we fixed for him. He only liked Jaejoong through this site. But I guess he is not the one for my son. We will take a leave now." Dongwook's mother said.

"We are sorry for the trouble." Dongwook said and left with his parents.

The Kim family was still thinking about everything that just happened. 

"I feel sorry for the boy. He seemed to really like our Jaejoongie." Jaejoong's mother said sadly.

"Yes, he really like Hyung. And he's good looking too." Kibum said.

"Appa, let's go to the office of marriage.coms. I need to know the truth." Jaejoong said seriously. He felt bad for making Dongwook and his parents sad.

"Yes, lets go." Jaejoong's father said shaking his head.

It took them an hour to get to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter