introduction

I Will Never Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forewords

It was a busy morning in Jejudo island. The men were fishing, the ladies were helping them out and te kids were playing by the lake near the fish market. Just then the kids heard someone's shout and saw a man falling from the cliff. The man fell into the lake with a splash and all the kids ran away from there as they were affraid. 

"Umma Umma.....a man fell down into the lake from the cliff up there" a kid came running to his mother who was busy in her shop.

"What are you saying minjoong-ah? Who fell down.? Is it one of your friends?" the mother asked

"No umma someone fell from the cliff. Come fast." minjoong pulled his mother to where he was playing with his friends.

When they reached the lake minjoong's friend's brother had already rescued the man from the lake.

Everybody had gathered by the lake by that time and they all gasped as they saw how badly injured that guy was. He was bleeding from everywhere.

"I'll call the cops and the doctor. Till that time you call the village doctor Junmi" minjoong's mother left to call up the cops and hospital.

The village doctor arrived and checked his pulse. The guy was alive but his heartbeat was decreasing. 

The cops had also arrived and were examinig the accident site and the victim.

When everybody was worried about him, the guy was having a dream about his happy life. That one thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter