Chapter1

Shift

 

 

 

A woman is standing in front of her opened locker, looking at her reflection in the full body mirror while buttoning her uniform. The staff room is full of noise. The chatting between the other girls is interspersed by giggles before back to their high pitch voice of chatting. She hears one of two things they convers but it didn’t amuse her, or even bother her.

 

Her straight face is still attached on her beautiful face while fasten the upper part of the shirt before suddenly a loud voice heard all over the room, making all of the girls halt their activity and look at the sources of the sound who’s standing at the door.

 

“OMG JESSI” the rest of the girls continues their chatter after seeing who the culprit is. “Did you hear it?” the newcomer walks toward the standing woman who was just closed her locker door.

 

“Hear what, Tiff?” an expression finally comes to her face after the appearance of her friend.

 

“That Jiyong guy. He’s dead” the news brings a shock to her face before a terrified one substituted it.

 

“Hh-how?” she stutters asking her friend who has same expression as hers.

 

“They found his body at the alley beside a bar this morning. The police said it was an animal attack. He’s body is full covered with blood and his neck is half ripped. I don’t understand how a wild animal can mingle around in a city like this” the loud voice of the woman making the rest of girls aware of the news too. They start to whispers to each other while slightly glancing at the blonde woman and a dark atmosphere enveloped the room.

 

“It can’t be” the blonde whispers in fear as she uses both of her hand to covers which starts to tremble.

 

“It’s okay, Sica. I know yesterday the last thing you did to him was slap him, but it was because he’s always bothering you” the dark haired woman put her hand on her friend’s shoulder, trying to calming her. “Maybe, he deserves to die because all he could do is harassing you” she shrugs her shoulder.

 

“Even though he’s like that, still no one deserves to die so suddenly like that” the blonde says before a pair of arms engulfs her into embrace.

 

“You’re so sweet, Jessi. It’s alright. At least he won’t bother you anymore” she rubs her hand on her back, assuring her.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Your order, sir” she places the dishes on the table carefully, before snaps her focus to the customer who’s grinning to her with a cocky grin. She stares at him with an angry face, but it seems it didn’t bother the man.

 

“Didn’t it tell you to just call me Dongwook, Sica?” his brow lifts as if mocking her. She has to bite her lips before she rants the entire word of curse she knew to the man.

 

“And how many times I have to tell you to not touch me, Dongwook-shii?” she says between her gritted teeth. Her hands already made a fist, holding her emotion.

 

“Tsk.. you know. I just don’t like to let a good thing wasted” he says while eyeing her lower thigh which uncovered by the skirt. She can see he his lips while checking her out.

 

She didn’t know if she could hold her emotion anymore, so she backs away from the man before he taste her palm like the Kwon Jiyong guy got.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 “Yoong?” she says after placing the key on the drawer. The quietness in the flat is greeting her when she backs from work. She didn’t get an answer, but a shuffling sound from the bedroom’s making her go to the certain room.

 

“Hey” a short greet she got as the man eyes are set on her. A pair of blue eyes is staring at her as the owner himself is sitting half on the edge of the bed. The husky voice of his is bringing a smirk to her. And the blue eyes with strikes of grey really inviting her with every step she took toward the bed.

 

His black hair looks even darker with the wetness after shower, contras with his white skin. The beads of water are at the tip of his hair before drop to the towel which covering his lower body. She bites her lower lips because the view.

 

She walks toward him, try to keeping the urge to launch herself to the man, but it seems impossible for her as she abruptly lands a kiss on his while her hands push his shoulder, making his back meet the soft mattress.

 

“Aren’t you tired?” he asks between the peck after let out a soft chuckle. His elbows are supporting his upper body and to not to surrender to her attack.

 

“I’ve never get tired of you” she says at a second between her attacks. Even only with a stare, he can turn her on, and now with showing her the ness, she can do nothing to prevent her core from leaking. She needs him.

 

“I have to go, Sica-ah” he tries to resist the temptation. And to tell the truth, it is a lot of hard work.

 

“No” she pecks him again. “No, you won’t” she keeps tasting his lips.

 

“I have to, Sica” he chuckles at her antic.

 

“Even if I’ll let you play with me?” her addiction on his lips is insatiable. She can feel a smile on his lips whenever their lips met.

 

“Really?” she answers with a hum before continues showering his lips with kisses.

 

“You can use your toy” she’s so desperate of his touch. Even after she straddles him like this, he’s still not giving her over. And it frustrates her.

 

She gives him a long passionate kiss. Tasting the seam of his lower lips with her tongue before nibbles it, earning a groan from him.

 

“10 minutes” he says after she releases his lips from hers. A smile is playing on his red lips. “I’ll be back before you know it”

 

“No” she murmurs under her breath before captures his lips again for a peck.

 

“I’ll be back, Sica-ah” she lowers her head again, tries to get his lips back, but what she can is only kiss the air before the sound of closing door makes her opens  her eyes.

 

“Aisshh damn it Yoong” she curses as she rest her head on the mattress. Alone.