Dance club and its perks (and not-perks)

Behind That Shy Boy Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am back from Singapore, guys! OuO
If you read the story feed, then ya'll should know I've got some oneshots coming up
after I update more of this story, because the sudden flood of subs is amazing.
Thank you all and hope this makes up for the long wait! :DDDDD

~

Jinyoung was very aware that he held onto Mark's wrist for at least 5 minutes as they walked. They didn't talk or anything, because he was too busy walking forward to bother looking back (if he did, he would have seen Mark's amused look), heading for his favourite place in school. Just around one of the more deserted corners lay one of the empty classrooms. The inside was renovated recently, with mirrors on one side and more free space. The perfect place for the dance club.

He stopped outside the door and finally (and reluctantly) let go of Mark's wrist. The new boy was looking around with a mix of both confusion and wonder on his face. Music was heard from behind the door, blaring loudly. If you looked closely, the door was probably also vibrating. Jinyoung turned to face Mark, a wide smile on his face.

"You're about to be greeted by some pretty crazy people, but they're cool once you get to know them," Jinyoung turned the door handle. He watched Mark try to peek in and chuckled. "Welcome to the dance club."

When the door opened, the two were met with the smell of sweat and the sound of sneakers squeaking on the floor. There were some shouting here and there, and the familiar sight made Jinyoung grin wider.

"GUYS, I GOT A NEW RECRUIT," Jinyoung shouted over the music, and the other members finally spotted him.

The music stopped, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter