Dragging him around because I can

Behind That Shy Boy Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I made some oneshots (/ouo)/ ► ►

and thank you to all the wonderful subscribers ♥♥♥

~

Jinyoung decided that if he wanted to be around Mark more, that meant finding common things to do. After Mr.Noh, bless the guy for deciding to be a cool teacher for once, made him Mark's tour guide, he thought it wouldn't hurt to steer Mark's path towards something he liked or disliked and hoped the Chinese boy would like and dislike the same things so that way they'll have something to talk about.

"This is the library," Jinyoung said, cautiously waiting for a reaction. It was probably the last place you would ever catch him in, but he already decided that if it was somewhere Mark liked going to then he could forget his hatred for reading just to accompany the guy. Mark peeked inside, glanced side to side, before stepping out a few seconds later. 

"It's nice," Mark said. "I'll probably spend most of my time there, being the new kid and all."

Jinyoung sighed in his head, realizing he really did have to start spending time at the library. Youngjae would never let him live it down.

Speaking of. The idea of his dance club members sparked an idea in Jinyoung's head. Grinning widely, he turned to Mark and asked if the boy can dance. Mark suddenly had that shy boy look on his face again and Jinyoung wanted to pinch his cheeks. He scratched the back of his head, biting his lip ('unacceptable person,' Jinyoung thought) before answering.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter